Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to abhijitbhat0007 @ 2013-04-13 08:56 from uuVh - click to readDear abhijitbhat0007,
I think u r Not login with a Google account because android OS is a Google product .If u wish to download any apps, games or anything via play store, then u must login first with a Google account ( Example : exp@gmail.com) so first u login and after that u can download any apps or games from play store.

rhunnithan@gmail.com

• 2013-04-14 15:12
  • nCfk

rhunnithan@gmail.com

• 2013-04-14 15:07
  • nCfk

From best Galaxy nott 2 or Galaxy S 4??? Is there Galaxy nott 2 feature convert speech to text and turn on the camera front and rear at the same time or not

• 2013-04-14 13:26
  • Nrdc

hi anonymous friend, as I had posted my problem in connecting my device to my laptop via usb tethering, its not possible on jellybean I guess. I have uninstalled my 3rd party app to connect my phone. I tried searching some videos on YouTube as well, but didn't find any for jellybean. I have tried the basic method to connect it via usb tethering but unfortunately my network connection does not setup & shows an exclamation mark. do I need to make some changes in the network and connection s in my control panel for Windows 7. pls let me knw. thx for your feedback.

• 2013-04-14 13:03
  • 9EJn

> In reply to Asim @ 2013-04-12 18:39 from ITVn - click to readUse an official full stock and flash it with odin if you did`nt find an official one keep trying you`ll find a good stock sooner or later , if not then you have to cook your own rom ( takes ages :D )

• 2013-04-14 12:47
  • HB8F

the Battery life stands almost 35hr if continuous usage of internet too.... im impressed about the Battery standby...

• 2013-04-14 12:31
  • vI7v

im using this dz GALAXY NOTE 2 from yesterday ,it is better then the my before phone HTC Droid.... awesome features... I LIKE

• 2013-04-14 12:11
  • vI7v

im using this dz Phone from yesterday ,it is better then the my before phone HTC Droid.... awesome features... I LIKE

• 2013-04-14 12:08
  • vI7v

> In reply to Asim @ 2013-04-12 18:39 from ITVn - click to readU may have learned something now.... Why did u do it?

• 2013-04-14 11:09
  • 3%1G

This is an awesome powerful device, i am loving it :)

• 2013-04-14 10:44
  • tjJ9

> In reply to Rsheed @ 2013-04-13 12:18 from v0qT - click to readCHEAP is the perfect word to describe the original galaxy nexus.

Average camera, VERY average battery life, no micro sd card, no fm radio, 1 GB ram, average performance.

ps, as an ex nexus 10 owner i must say that the whole "pure" android experience isn't that great. There are so many features and options that are missing compared to the samsung version.

• 2013-04-14 04:07
  • vuFE

> In reply to abhijitbhat0007 @ 2013-04-13 08:56 from uuVh - click to readType in the error code on Google and there will be step by step instructions. You have to go to apps i n settings. Clear cashed in Google play store than force stop than go to service framework and clear downloads and than force stop and than reset your device. Than it will work again.

• 2013-04-13 17:49
  • Y1%Q

i like this phone.other mobile phones

• 2013-04-13 17:40
  • t}fx

> In reply to Prashant @ 2013-04-09 12:06 from vLxj - click to readThat's great for all SGN 2 owners,by that time my cheap Samsung GNEX is updated to Android 5.0 aka Key Lime Pie;-p

• 2013-04-13 12:18
  • v0qT

how to enable app download from playstore? i dont but somehow i disabled it.. now i cant download or update a single app on my phone.please help me out..

• 2013-04-13 08:56
  • uuVh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-08 09:22 from TSNJ - click to readPls study properly about android and understand well before you give a comment..

• 2013-04-13 05:58
  • tufd

m using galaxy note 2
freling gud that much better features enabled im dz phone as compare to i phne..so much better choise to purchase dz

• 2013-04-13 05:23
  • Hkq0

Guys,

Should I get this note 2 or wait 4 s4. S4 definitely will be 40k+ but note 2 is 30k+ but both look equal to me.
Please help!

Regards

• 2013-04-12 19:50
  • wiRT

my android crashed due to unofficial update. mobile is stuck in boot mode shows "downloading don't turn off the target"

what to do, any solutions please?

• 2013-04-12 18:39
  • ITVn

> In reply to shaizaday @ 2013-04-11 00:13 from G2{6 - click to readThis is where apple stands different their after sales service and customers satisfaction rates is more than any other company

I don't recommend to buy iphone but service matters

Paying 30k+ if this happens how the mind set will be sorry mate go for good Samsung service centre

• 2013-04-12 07:34
  • t1$E
Total of 14616 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.