Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to TrickyWizzy @ 2012-11-06 15:03 from psKQ - click to readroot the phone and use a class 10sd card.......(in india ist 1500rs for 32gb class 10)

then one phone rooted u can move apps to sd and also directly install apps on sd card.......take class 10 sd card as it has fastest read and write feature which is 10mbps so phone and apps installed on sd wont lag

• 2013-01-17 02:42
  • XNtX

> In reply to anilhero @ 2012-12-25 08:26 from uu3R - click to read32gb in india for s3 is there at croma and vijay sales.....saw it last month...it was for 4 grand for the than 16gb

• 2013-01-17 02:22
  • XNtq

> In reply to riz @ 2013-01-17 00:01 from m5%I - click to readDuh... that's what we are saying!!

• 2013-01-17 01:40
  • vuCa

> In reply to GearPro @ 2013-01-16 16:54 from BQ7c - click to readNo point comparing any or recently announced Sony smartphones. Battery is fixed and inefficient in maintaining a full day's worth. The glass gets scratched more easily than Gorilla glass. My friends complained and are not recommending Sony units.

• 2013-01-17 01:13
  • v0qJ

> In reply to riz @ 2013-01-17 00:01 from m5%I - click to readThe point of Android is you can remove restrictions. You need to learn how to root, and unroot to get back warranty if there would be hardware issues. the default is given for those who aren't into this. All the needed information and video tutorials are in the internet. I can actually just freeze or uninstall big apps with data safely updated and backedup on cloud storage or micro SD. And you can easily transferr everthing you have with all the data intact to another rooted unit.

I keep my internal relatively quite small and format it from time to time.

• 2013-01-17 00:33
  • v0qJ

people who are using note 2 go to application mangr it desnt evn hav tht MOVE TO SD option there!!!!!

• 2013-01-17 00:01
  • m5%I

what the hell samsung done i cnt evn move apps to sd is sasung trynabe APPLE or sunmat!!!! i brought 65gb sd card for nothing... phone it say 16 gb but when u get phone up and runing u only have 10gb aftr updating ul only be left with 8gb what the hell is this samsung!!!!!! dont gt 1 thng why hav they remvd moving to sd feature!!! in application mangr there is no option say "MOVE TO SD" evn S3 doent hve that ethr!!!!! note 1 n S2 got tht feature this samsung beta get the updated with the moving to sd feature if thy dnt thn it FAIL!!!!! cuz no point havn biggr battr life n al tht moving to sd featrue is more important!!! iv only download 4 game phone sayn memory low delete apps!!!!! WHA THE HELL THIS IS NOTE 2 NOT I PHONE!!!!!!

• 2013-01-16 23:59
  • m5%I

Other units will boast of their higher res camera, another about how smooth the user interface that brand has, how brand X has such high frequency quad-core, and still another will boast about how much pixels and ppi it has. You will hear ignorant brand fans talk how bad the Note is compared to what they bought.

I am someone who appreciates innovation like what Samsung has combined an excellent mix of power, vivid image recording, vivid screen, useful stock utility apps like S Note, and the Note series is the only one that has a true active Wacom stylus system which I use often since the first Galaxy Note for sketching and working out architectural designs. No way anyone can convince me something else to spend on or swap with.

Heck, I'm never only an exclusive Samsung branded device user. I use an HTC Chacha for a secondary phone while commuting as a safety precaution. I have the street sense not to flash around the Note while walking alone at night. A Sony Smartwatch does the job of reflecting and answering messages, music control.

• 2013-01-16 22:13

The Note 2 camera and video is on par with any other 8mp phone camera

• 2013-01-16 21:41
  • vuCa

> In reply to Juno shah @ 2013-01-16 09:50 from vGMM - click to readThanks for your reply Juno
whats lumia offering and is it better than the Note 2 ?

• 2013-01-16 20:21
  • 3xJg

> In reply to AmarR @ 2013-01-16 11:26 from wiU1 - click to readThanks for the reply....wanted to know whether is this the authenticated process?....phone warranty will still remain intact after downgrading?....will the phone work properly?
Is there any risk associated with this process??
Sorry for asking so many questions as i cannot any other option to downgrade....i went to service centre but they refused to downgrade it.

Thanks

• 2013-01-16 18:51
  • vIh2

Sony Xperia Z for FTW.. http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_x...a_z-5204.php

• 2013-01-16 16:54
  • BQ7c

Everything is fine except I think not putting in Stereo Speakers was a mistake. A mono speaker isn't good enough for a tablet phone, especially one with such strong multimedia capabilities

• 2013-01-16 15:45
  • L9uy

I am happy to report that the Note II has exceeded my battery longevity expectations! To date, I've operated the device today with surfing occasionally over wifi and 3G for over 16 hours, downloaded 3 full ROMs for my rooting activities, connected to my smartwatch & wireless earpiece the entire time on bluetooth and it still has 20% to spare. I could roughly say it was some half the time idle while doing or traveling, listening to about 4 hours of music via bluetooth.

I would like to congratulate the Samsung team who improved on this hardware feat. I can now expect even better performance stamina to come when you start producing units with the new 8-cores processor.

• 2013-01-16 15:13
  • v0qJ

Actually u r getting prb bcz u selected skype for default calling.
please clear ur app prefrence.
go to setting and select application manager and from option select reset app preferences.
that's it. so easy.

• 2013-01-16 14:56
  • uS6F

> In reply to Vikas Kabra @ 2013-01-16 11:41 from NaUt - click to read\you've probably got the deafault app for calling set as skype. Go into settings and clear application defaults

• 2013-01-16 14:28
  • smxp

Its Too Good. Everything perfect. Excellent Display. Good to Use. Except one thing is difficult to carry. Otherwise its AMAZING PHONE.

• 2013-01-16 12:54
  • vGjE

Dear All,

recenetly i purchase note 2,when ever i am calling anyone automatically skype home screen is coming, and i am not able to make a call, while i am not online on skype.

Please help me out to clear this problem

• 2013-01-16 11:41
  • NaUt

> In reply to tanm @ 2013-01-16 10:40 from vIh2 - click to readHi Tanm,

I already mentioned here please check:

• 2013-01-16 11:26
  • wiU1

> In reply to AmarR @ 2013-01-16 07:49 from wiU1 - click to readHi Amar
As you have downgraded the android version to 4.1.1
I too want the solution as how you did it, can you explain me....desperately needed.
I am also experiencing the same problem of battery issue..that's why i am need it

Please explain me in simple way so that i can perform on my own.
Waiting for your reply
Thanks

• 2013-01-16 10:40
  • vIh2
Total of 12853 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.