Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to clientelle @ 2013-03-24 21:06 from t7Xi - click to readjust don't don't worry about where it is from, just only assemble, the quality is keep the same as made in Korea.

• 2013-03-25 16:50
  • XNvd

I just replace my S3 to note 2, it is sososo great.
Note 2 is so amazing, cos with its speed, and great look. big and easy to do searching on it. i like it.

• 2013-03-25 16:46
  • XNvd

Iam regreting not choosing Iphone 5 instead of NOTE 2 coz when i bought note 2 i didn't knew sam is working on a cheaper and identical version of it known as the Galaxy Grand....huh..!!! my face turns red when some one says...."hey is this Grand" atleast should have changed the shape of it... first it was identical to S3 now this Grand..... Iam really cautious now buying high end Samsung devices coz I don't want to buy a very expensive phone which will probably have an Identical cheap fellow in couple of days...

• 2013-03-25 15:19
  • 7Dm%

Note III most likely with a "latest" 5.9" OLED screen. Functionality the priority with the S Pen. Any other extra features like longer battery stamina a bonus.

• 2013-03-25 12:40
  • th2G

Well just found the best battery saver which is working smoothly and superbly. Deep Sleep Battery Saver Pro. I got a standby discharge of 2% in 5 hours during night time, and overall increase in battery is huge.

• 2013-03-25 11:15
  • vGSZ

> In reply to clientelle @ 2013-03-24 21:06 from t7Xi - click to readYeah
Note is manufactured in many countries. including Vietnam.

It is genuine I think.

• 2013-03-25 11:09
  • AIAw

> In reply to Kamote @ 2013-03-25 10:28 from v0qx - click to readThe firmware you have for the Note II is just fine. The only reason why I changed was to update from my rooted 4.1.1 to the new 4.1.2 firmware - and then rooted it again. I just want a rooted Samsung Touchwiz firmware. The root gives my Note II extra capabilities than the regular restricted intentions of Samsung. Without a root, I can't erase or freeze some of the useless systems apps, or save complete apps data states.

Specific Samsung firmwares can be downloaded from SamMobile.com. Their sizes are usually 1GB+ worth. I used the utility program called Odin via PC to install it. You need to research how to do everything or you end up with a "bricked" device.

• 2013-03-25 10:46
  • v0qJ

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-25 03:01 from v0qJ - click to readMy phone was also bound for Middle East. How did you change the firmware for unlock version for the Phil.? Need help. Hahah.

• 2013-03-25 10:28
  • v0qx

> In reply to clientelle @ 2013-03-25 09:51 from t7Xr - click to readThe class is indicated on the packaging. Don't get from CDR King. Anything from there will only last about a year!

There is no pricing yet for the Note 8 and release is about late April. Definitely will get it as I see it as a portable Wacom Cintique to be doing some more digital paintings.

• 2013-03-25 10:13

@theneighbor,

by the way, just curious...how much would the note 8 costs?

• 2013-03-25 09:51
  • t7Xr

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-25 03:01 from v0qJ - click to read@theneighbor,

oh ok ty...

note 8? is it the samsung tablet?
where can we get that 64gb mmc?
and how would we know about mmc classes?

• 2013-03-25 09:32
  • t7Xr

Hey I hav a note 2.. it changes the wallpaper on its own in a day. I dnt hav any specific app 4it.. can anyone help..!!

• 2013-03-25 07:58
  • 2@tU

> In reply to romc @ 2013-03-25 02:17 from Sqj} - click to readAnd what phone do you have? I'm sensing something like the micromax A110... junk.. cough cough...

• 2013-03-25 03:57
  • vuIg

It doesn't matter. Mine says Vietnam. This was meant for UAE, which I got from a legit local store. Still works top notch. I changed the firmware for open line units for the Philippines.

I switched to a class 10 SanDisk 32GB micro SD from a class 4. There is an improvement in the file transfers, especially when I use directory binding. The P400 cost difference is worth it. I intend to get the P2895 ($70) 64GB once I get the Note 8.

• 2013-03-25 03:01
  • v0qJ

> In reply to Shobhit @ 2013-03-24 16:04 from uu@C - click to readi believe you don't have any idea of devices. its not a good device. for me it's a lost of money.

• 2013-03-25 02:17
  • Sqj}

can't get the performance satisfaction with NOTE II like what i experienced with iphone 4S.

• 2013-03-25 02:13
  • Sqj}

> In reply to Super Dv @ 2013-03-24 17:57 from KAka - click to readi love note2 coz it has a non unibody :-)

so weird..... lolololollllll

• 2013-03-25 01:27
  • U}}A

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-24 11:45 from vuIg - click to readThe information that you are writing is wrong,, 4g can also be H+, the simbol that appears when you activate data connection, 4g lte= lte. Galaxy sII has 3g+, sIII and note II do have 4g, but just H+.

• 2013-03-24 23:43
  • pqB{

hey guys,

my friends note 2 says it was made in vietnam for samsung
now she is confused if it's original as she saw mine made in Korea

so is there really an assembly plant in vietnam for samsung
just curios though

ty

• 2013-03-24 21:06
  • t7Xi

> In reply to [deleted post]@ Irfan : It's available. Thanks

• 2013-03-24 19:27
  • Iacr
Total of 14377 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.