Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Nick you obviously don't know anything about this device or other Samsung phones; get your head out of the iSand. The Note 2 is awesome, the battery life is outstanding (only the RAZAR MAX can be compared with it in this regard), the UI is very fast and silky smooth. As long you are comfortable with the size (understanding that it is not a device meant for one handed operation) then it's perfect. Lovely Screen real estate and still fits in my pocket. It is definetely the bigger brother of the S3 and as such outperforms it. Most people who has a Note will never go back to a smaller screen.

• 2013-03-09 17:15
  • Qugv

The best smart phone so far.

• 2013-03-09 16:57
  • n2Kf

Samsung galaxy S3 is just a craze for people,but practically samsung galaxy note II has more features than S3

• 2013-03-09 16:38
  • bChv

Hi People,

On my h/s... sometimes i get a drag Menu coming up... when i restart the hs it does away... can some1 tell me how to remove it or switch it off when it comes up... As i need to restart the h/s everytime it shows up...Thanks in Advance...

• 2013-03-09 13:43
  • XNts

im Planing to get new 32gb memory card for my note 2,
so should i get snandisk ultra class 10 or other class 4..?

And is their any app. To transfer apps from phn memory to memory card? My phn is not rooted...

• 2013-03-09 12:47
  • tE%Z

> In reply to Bunyip22 @ 2013-03-09 10:31 from wga2 - click to readHey, I've rooted my note 2. But I can't install apps on external storage. :( and can't move them to the same either. Pls help me:(
Running 4.1.2 j.b.

• 2013-03-09 12:21
  • utXN

> In reply to Yasir13 @ 2013-03-09 08:25 from 6vN3 - click to readNope, not with 4.1.2 sorry.

You need to jailbreak your device.

• 2013-03-09 10:31
  • wga2

it is the best phone in my life . it works very fast it is better than lumia . samsung is a god also the new features are very good . don't waste your money on other
stopid phones . try it i am sure that if you take this phone it will work for 5 to 8 yars

• 2013-03-09 08:34
  • YM0Z

Hello everyone
I have one question
My device running 4.1.2 JB.
I heard that with this JB I can save applications to memory card but now I can't or don't know how. So please can anyone tell me how to do so?
Thanks a lot.

• 2013-03-09 08:25
  • 6vN3

> In reply to Ahmed Mohammed @ 2013-03-08 01:59 from NreX - click to readi was facing the same problem just change the usb cable nd check.
if it works then u can observe the pin in usb cable which goes into mobile...it contains 5 tiny pins inside it one of them might have broke down..
i had this problem.the usb u gt wth note2 is not up to the mark.

• 2013-03-09 08:07
  • vGA1

Love Note 2

• 2013-03-09 07:56
  • YREc

> In reply to dvx @ 2013-03-08 19:15 from 6p@k - click to readThe best smartphone yet in the market... Just love it :-):-):-):-)

• 2013-03-09 07:36
  • GRTi

Samsung upgrade my note to note II for free
Legend! good after sales support in Perth :)

• 2013-03-09 06:23
  • YPcB

samsung has beaten all the companies i have also iphöne 4s but note 2 beat my iphone and iphone 5 also is nothing in from it from continous 3 years samsung is getting best phone of the year.... I LOVE YOU SAMSUNG..................

• 2013-03-09 05:56
  • fCBT

i like samsung galaxy note 2

• 2013-03-09 05:42
  • Hkqj

> In reply to Kkk @ 2013-03-09 03:24 from t1}a - click to readDon't know about others but I am using Note that 2 for last 5 months without any hanging or black out problem.

• 2013-03-09 03:33
  • vGST

> In reply to nick @ 2013-03-08 20:18 from 2@11 - click to readYes. My note 2 hangs and has a lot of Black out issues.

• 2013-03-09 03:24
  • t1}a

I must say this phone is amazing. With it's overly powerful 1.6 GHz Quad core and 2GB of RAM, I am more than impressed. I've heard and seen people compare this with the iPhone 5, yet the iPhone is nowhere near as powerful as this device. With the iPhone 5 only packing a 1.3 GHz Dual core and 1GB of RAM it makes the Note II a must have for those wanting/needing a fast phone and trust me, you will not be disappointed.

The phone is slick looking and although big for some people, the size is something most get used to and can make other phones seem small.

The S-Pen, made with help from Wacom who in my opinion makes amazing drawing tablets, is not just a quick add on, it comes with its own apps and is very enjoyable to use, the Android OS is easy to navigate with the pen and almost makes me want to use nothing BUT the pen.

The phone has an 8 MP rear camera and a 1.9 MP front camera. The display is beautiful and the colours look natural.

When using the phone there is no lag at all, games run smoothly and browsing the internet (using Chrome) is buttery smooth.

When using the phone to talk to someone, it feels a bit weird and clunky next to my ear, it's not much but it can be awkward to use when you're in a crowded place.

All in all, the phone is perfect for me and hopefully will be for others. I have had no difficulties with the phone and have recommended it to many of my friends and family. This phone is a must have and I urge you to buy it or at least try it out.

• 2013-03-09 02:23
  • sXV8

• 2013-03-09 02:22
  • sXV8

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-03-09 00:11 from v0qJ - click to readWhat tool did you use to colour?

• 2013-03-09 01:09
  • fXsy
Total of 14047 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.