Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to raj @ 2013-04-23 09:04 from uumb - click to readyes, i did that too. but reaults are the same. it still looks defferent.

• 2013-04-23 12:45
  • RmC3

I work in company so i have to keep my Galaxy Note 2 in vibrate mode for some time.
If i keep my phone in vibrate mode for 5-10 hours then changes it to sound mode.
Now if make a call to any person, my Note 2 automatically switch to vibrate mode from sound, unless i restart my mobile this problem remains whenever i make a call.
This problem , i have been facing since i bought mobile.In starting i did not care but now its a serious hectic issue/bug with Samsung Galaxy Note 2.

I also reset my phone and all app-data gone.I too upgraded but still facing same problem.
Please check guy u have same problem and please help me with this.

• 2013-04-23 10:39
  • NH$j

> In reply to Turjo @ 2013-04-22 22:04 from 2Cdx - click to read Go to settings on both phone then select display then select screen mode and make sure both are having same screen mode dynamic then compare

• 2013-04-23 09:04
  • uumb

Today, I got my very own Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Can't wait to turn it on after it is fully charged. I'm so happy that the unit is made in Korea and the battery too is made in Korea. Hopefully, I will not encounter any hardware and software issues this early. :D

• 2013-04-23 07:59
  • ubfu

> In reply to vignesh krishnan @ 2013-04-23 07:21 from utcN - click to readYes, i have had mine for 7 months without a screen protector or case and don't have a scratch on it.

Build quality is streets ahead of the original note.

• 2013-04-23 07:47
  • i2pT

is it built in with gorilla glass ?
pls help me guys!

• 2013-04-23 07:21
  • utcN

> In reply to jimbeam @ 2013-04-23 05:34 from sEK% - click to readi did but there was not much of a difference. mine and the other one still looks quite different.

• 2013-04-23 07:06
  • 2Cdx

> In reply to Turjo02 @ 2013-04-22 22:24 from 2Cdx - click to read1. make sure that, the original note ii

2. Check your Screen mode :
Setting > Display > Screen mode > change the quaility screen make sure on dynamic mode.

Regards

CMIIW

• 2013-04-23 05:34
  • sEK%

I recived an update notifaction on my note to today morning. Current sofware is 4.1.2 so if I update my phone via wifi will I lost any file saved in my phone such as photo video mp3 or installed app. Or I need to back up my phone before an update done.?

• 2013-04-23 04:01
  • tRgR

> In reply to Rsheed @ 2013-04-23 01:29 from v0qT - click to readR u saying that his note 2 is from south africa and not from south korea...lol...

• 2013-04-23 03:18
  • tUpQ

> In reply to Turjo @ 2013-04-22 22:04 from 2Cdx - click to readCoz of cold weather in Korea;-))

• 2013-04-23 01:29
  • v0qT

My note 2 is made in Korea. today i compared it with another note 2 which was made in Vietnam. it's color tone was pretty much brighter and sharper than mine. what's the reason ?? does color tone, display quality varies among different versions ??

• 2013-04-22 22:24
  • 2Cdx

My note 2 in made by Korea. today i campared my note 2 with another Note 2. that was made in Vietnam. Diaplay color tone was pretty different. mine kinda look pale compared to the other. Does display quality vary between different versions ??

• 2013-04-22 22:04
  • 2Cdx

Still no update in Bangladesh.

• 2013-04-22 19:31
  • Kh2X

> In reply to Happy Nick @ 2013-04-22 16:33 from wiU{ - click to readI don't know for India

• 2013-04-22 17:59
  • v0qJ

my note II hangs some times... never had that issue before whats happening

• 2013-04-22 17:28
  • AETX

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2013-04-22 03:41 from v0qJ - click to readCan I purchase this item in INDIA?

• 2013-04-22 16:33
  • wiU{

> In reply to Omar @ 2013-04-20 20:36 from 2Cdc - click to readHi. Have you tried ´´save´´ option (in the top right corner)when you change the color definitions? If you don´t do that, when you exit the menu, it won´t be saved, and nothing changes...

• 2013-04-22 16:09
  • akJ0

@ rovkd:

Yes there is a relation between a phone memory and speed. If your phone memory is getting full or near to get full, it will slow up your Note 2. Reason, your programs are stored in Phone Memory and when they openned they need to be loaded in memory. While reading the program from phone memory, System allocates/reserves a part of phone memory so the program can be loaded faster. So if the phone memory is full, it will eventually slow your phone.

Check your phone memory and see how much is it left. For Note 2 recommended range is 1.5 Gb for 16 Gb Note 2.

Use App Cleaner Full Version, it cleans your app cache/browser cache and makes your note 2 perform faster.

Avoid using task killer/battery savers, they are nothing but slowing your Note 2.

Use task manager oftenly to see which program is eating up the system resources. If you see any task that is not used by your disable it going System - > Application Manager.

• 2013-04-22 11:47
  • tt88

I just buy this phone today, and test it with playing 3D game for 6hr and the battery still 50percent and it doesnt even heat!! thats Awesome!! comparing with my htc playing the same game only can take for 2hr the battery is dead and the phone get so heat. lol.. i Luv this Phone!

• 2013-04-22 10:18
  • KhsF
Total of 14720 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.