Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

how to enable app download from playstore? i dont but somehow i disabled it.. now i cant download or update a single app on my phone.please help me out..

• 2013-04-13 08:56
  • uuVh

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-08 09:22 from TSNJ - click to readPls study properly about android and understand well before you give a comment..

• 2013-04-13 05:58
  • tufd

m using galaxy note 2
freling gud that much better features enabled im dz phone as compare to i phne..so much better choise to purchase dz

• 2013-04-13 05:23
  • Hkq0

Guys,

Should I get this note 2 or wait 4 s4. S4 definitely will be 40k+ but note 2 is 30k+ but both look equal to me.
Please help!

Regards

• 2013-04-12 19:50
  • wiRT

my android crashed due to unofficial update. mobile is stuck in boot mode shows "downloading don't turn off the target"

what to do, any solutions please?

• 2013-04-12 18:39
  • ITVn

> In reply to shaizaday @ 2013-04-11 00:13 from G2{6 - click to readThis is where apple stands different their after sales service and customers satisfaction rates is more than any other company

I don't recommend to buy iphone but service matters

Paying 30k+ if this happens how the mind set will be sorry mate go for good Samsung service centre

• 2013-04-12 07:34
  • t1$E

> In reply to chalky @ 2013-04-11 14:32 from 0Fs8 - click to readDitto. I have owned iphones before and the screen is so small its sad... The screen on the Note 2 is what makes the mobile experience.

• 2013-04-12 05:46
  • vuAk

I had this phone for almost 7 months now and nothing that I could say, its just an awesome phone!!!!

• 2013-04-12 05:22
  • vxti

Guys, I bought a class 10 Sandisk memory card for my note 2 and when I checked the speed with y he Sandisk app it tells it 15mbps at max.
Is it alright... plz answer.

• 2013-04-11 23:24
  • KA6I

> In reply to Sagar Rai @ 2013-04-11 10:05 from P$pE - click to readsame hete

• 2013-04-11 21:23
  • uvwI

Last few days I saw a man holding his note 2 with its led light keep flashing/blinking. And he keep his p He noticed the light keep flashing and he simply keep his phone into his pocket look like he cant slove it. Hope my new note 2 not doing wrong.

• 2013-04-11 18:36
  • u{Ea

Buy an iphone the man says... lol, I've had both, and the note 2 kick the proverbial ass of anything iphone have ever done. Get one !!!

• 2013-04-11 14:32
  • 0Fs8

> In reply to bs @ 2013-04-10 09:07 from Khwa - click to readBuy the iphone and stop complaining.

• 2013-04-11 13:59
  • Np}w

very nice look wise function wise is very good mobile

• 2013-04-11 13:38
  • rJiX

> In reply to [deleted post]What I believe is every Mobile Reseller shop has atleast first Seven days of FREE REPLACEMENT. I think they fooled, instead of giving to Samsung Service Centre you should have asked to take the matter to "Consumer Count". Check you Bill and see what are Terms&Conditions. I have bought my earlier N8 from Sangeetha which got frozen just in 4 days, on taking it to them they gave me a fresh piece without any question asked.

• 2013-04-11 10:13

Hi GSM,

After the recent update I feel my Battery Backup has gone down. I used to get easily more than one and half of Battery backup BUT now it sometimes goes down just by the end of a day.

Also I feel sometimes my Battery doesn't charge properly. It remains at same percentage as what I had kept 1 to 2 hours back.

Anyone experiencing these?

• 2013-04-11 10:05
  • P$pE

> In reply to Sam118 @ 2013-04-09 23:25 from uvi9 - click to readNot possible..

• 2013-04-11 09:58
  • P$pE

> In reply to rash @ 2013-04-10 03:28 from 9G}I - click to readSettings -> Wireless and networks -> more -> Tethering and portable hotspot.

Select USB tethering to use your USB cord or portable hotspot to set it up as a wireless hotspot. Don't use 3rd party apps.

• 2013-04-11 09:24
  • v$y5

wanted to replace my new samsung galaxy note II in just 7-days of defect box peice with the samsung service center but none of the member of either samsung store nor service center is taking the responsibility.....its very hard for us to replace defect peice which they sell to customer.
....still facing the issue but didnt solved yet.

• 2013-04-11 00:13
  • G2{6

> In reply to sams @ 2013-04-07 06:19 from utZc - click to readI don`t have this problem,you should go to a GSM Service!But also I don`t think that is a big problem because this isn`t the only smartphone who is getting hot on calls! Check it with some Antivirus Apps,you should see if you have any apps wich are on while you get a call!That can charge you a lot!

• 2013-04-10 13:52
  • nDGE
Total of 14622 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.