Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

> In reply to Swapnil @ 2014-07-08 16:56 from XNtq - click to readIf you want FM radio, better buy note 2. Or else buy note 3 neo.

• 2014-07-09 05:59
  • mgx}

> In reply to Swapnil @ 2014-07-08 16:56 from XNtq - click to readBuy note 3 neo if u r on a tight budget or buy note2 if u r on a very tight budget..lol.

• 2014-07-09 04:53
  • KFMD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-08 09:34 from YTEW - click to readBoth note2 and s4 support the screen mirroring very well , u want a phablet or compact smartphone ,its ur choice.

• 2014-07-09 04:50
  • KFMD

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-08 14:05 from fuNc - click to readNote :

You can perform all the mentioned operations only using 'MY FILES' default file manager.

• 2014-07-09 00:38
  • mgx}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-08 14:05 from fuNc - click to readIt is not like that. But you cannot use any third party apps to store files in the memory card.

For example :

You cannot perform the following operations using the third party file managing apps like x-plore, es file manager etc :
> Copying / moving any file / folder from the phone memory to the memory card

> Creating, renaming or deleting any file or folder in the memory card.

> Copying, moving or renaming any file or folder within the memory card

You can only copy from the memory card to the phone memory.

> No third party apps (like app backup and restore, bookmarksb etc) can create their backup files anywhere in the memory card.

Do not believe the Samsung trolls here who will say that there is no such problem. Search in google if you want.

• 2014-07-08 23:39
  • mgx}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-08 16:58 from CA3t - click to readHello anonymous frm RSA, I too am frm SA, PE. I would like to know how long ago did u updated ur device & which network are u on, MTN or Voda? Because I want to update my phone too frm JB 4.1.2 to kitkat.

• 2014-07-08 19:26
  • f09}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-08 14:05 from fuNc - click to readI am from South Africa I have updated my note 2 to kitkat and I can still play my music from the memory card.

• 2014-07-08 16:58
  • CA3t

hi
im looking to buy a new phone and this time its samsung ,
i have gone through the specs for samsung note 2 nd samsung note 3 neo ..both r almost the same but a few differences and im really not able to decide which one shld i go for .

requesting you to pls suggest the best . as thy are the only ones in my budget .

Swapnil bagul

• 2014-07-08 16:56
  • XNtq

Pls my dear Note 3 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.

• 2014-07-08 14:06
  • fuNc

Pls my dear Note 2 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.Note 3 users, is it true that after kitkat update you won't be able to access your memory card again? Like if you have songs in your memory card you can't see them again. I want someone that actually knows and have tried it to answer me. Thanks.

• 2014-07-08 14:05
  • fuNc

Dear All Samsung Galaxy Note -2 Users tell me pls how can I Upgrade my Note -2 with Android 4.4 Kitkat

• 2014-07-08 12:14
  • PVs2

Should I buy note2 or s4? And does note 2 has screen mirroring option?

• 2014-07-08 09:34
  • YTEW

> In reply to SUDHAKAR @ 2014-07-04 17:54 from 6vtq - click to readDear Sudhakar,

Wastage can only be felt after downloading & installing & not prior.

I hope you agree on the same.

Moreover, it's not about feeling waste or useless.

Question was, no pointers or anything were mentioned or have been known so far as what was that Big update for?

• 2014-07-08 08:15
  • t}AY

my note 2 is heating up even if i open wifi.i want to know that is it hardware problem or normally it heats up

• 2014-07-08 07:52
  • 7tRk

> In reply to vikram @ 2014-07-07 03:42 from utvZ - click to readMy you tube application is working fine... I am not having any problem

• 2014-07-07 10:07
  • XuTa

after the latest stability update you tube had stopped working. ... and it is getting annoying as none of the given solutions on the Internet has worked!! samsung please fix this!

• 2014-07-07 03:42
  • utvZ

> In reply to Siddu @ 2014-07-03 11:52 from PA@@ - click to readIt is possible since the JellyBean update

• 2014-07-07 01:56
  • mgxE

Did any one tried the new n7100xxuena1 build ?

• 2014-07-07 01:54
  • mgxE

> In reply to Jeswin @ 2014-07-06 07:27 from vbJk - click to readThe problem of youtube videos not being played is not coz of note 2 firmware update....
The problem persists from google itself...and most users having different handsets are facing the same problem....
So the problem is not specifically of note 2 handset

• 2014-07-06 10:27
  • 2@xG

Youtube not working after the update. Not even on Chrome nor on Pre Installed browser and not even on Youtube app.Kindly check on your Note 2 and advise me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-07-06 07:27
  • vbJk
Total of 13634 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.