Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Did you Try Battery doctor,clean master and 360 application?...

• 2014-04-03 06:49
  • w7ii

> In reply to Ricky @ 2014-04-02 16:36 from fCxX - click to readThis is the fate of all google android phones. Buy juice defender ultimate app from the play store. Install the free version and see before buying the ultimate version.

• 2014-04-03 03:43
  • utA4

> In reply to Prajju @ 2014-04-02 19:08 from fCx} - click to readSearsh for hurricane rom and fllash it?!

• 2014-04-03 00:47
  • gC24

> In reply to Prajju @ 2014-04-02 19:08 from fCx} - click to readMy beast also suffering from same prblm...lets wait for an update, still continues we shld have to take to the service centre..

• 2014-04-02 20:30
  • uwpR

Ma phone is getting heatup alot from few days.. after the last 21mb update btry drain is more. On charging phone is heating up like a boiling egg. Even aftr chrging, wid data n wifi off in idle mode also phone is on normal heat n btry goin drain within 4 hours. Is this normal??? Should i give it to service centre??? Worried abt it alot.... ufff tired of finding solution for this... help me.out plzzzzzzzzzzzz soooooon....

• 2014-04-02 19:08
  • fCx}

I am using Samsung note 2 for the past 7 months and the overall xperience was awesome. I use AVG Free antivirus and very limited apps.
A day back I purchased the pro version of AVG Anti Virus and suddenly found that the battery backup decreased drastically.
At night 11 PM it was 38% battery and when I got up at morning 3 AM it was 15 % with no use(Screen off, No data, No app running) Then I full charged the phone to 100 % and with very minimal use like 20 min of call and 30 min of browsing and rest idle ,, the battery dropped to 40% within 8 hours.
Usually while using before it would stand upto 26 hours of minimal use.

Guys plz suggest what to do?
Is there any way I can manage battery and is there any good battery saver app????
PLS HELP GUYS

• 2014-04-02 16:36
  • fCxX

i want a good case for this which is best?

• 2014-04-02 15:51
  • w4eY

> In reply to Paragb @ 2014-04-01 21:56 from tUpv - click to readYes, bigger screen help in typing speed cause the virtual keypad is design larger, screen Note II is awesome, deep black, I love it and of course bigger capacity of battery and 2 GB RAM are very good idea. The one that I dislike is frequently overcharge by myself. When I used Note II, I had done mistake by overcharging for 30 times because of sleep. That was unforgivetable, I dislike overcharging. One time overcharge, two overcharge, are OK, but too many overcharge, I dislike it.

• 2014-04-02 04:31
  • 6}EC

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-02 00:25 from 6}EC - click to readNormally when the battery is full there are no discharge/recharge cycles but something like a suspend mode in the charger.Now a days almost all flagship smartphones comes with the smart batteries , the batteries have intigarted electric circuit that shuts themselves off when fully charged .

The only things really damaging your battery are:

- excessive heat
- heavy use while charging
- turning on the phone over and over after it turned itself off on it's own due to low battery

there are more, for sure, but just to name a few.

I always charge my phones over night. My SGS2's battery is still the same.

• 2014-04-02 02:47
  • 7wAT

> In reply to Paragb @ 2014-04-01 21:56 from tUpv - click to readIf I compare my Sony Xperia TX and Galaxy Note II, yes for screen, Note II is the best in colorful, so deep in black. Not only screen, but also speed in typing and bigger design button on virtual keypad, finally 2 GB RAM handle background apps better. I hate frequently overcharge even overcharge by myself, what I would like to is perfect in handling without overcharge because of sleep or forgotten. OK say it one time I will miss notice it to prevent overcharge, one time overcharge, two times overcharge, never mind, but I hate if I do too many overcharges when charging, so to prevent overcharge sometimes I should fight with sleepy, after it fully charge or 100% I unplug it from charger then go sleep or if I couldn't stay for not sleepy, I must unplug charger first before I sleep to prevent overcharge.

• 2014-04-02 00:25
  • 6}EC

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-01 20:37 from 6}EC - click to readI bought a brand new note2 when it was recently launched its still in excellent condition, no damages what so ever it still has excellent battrey life with 4.3 upgrade the battrey life got even better than 4.1.2 i dont think i have ever used a phone with this high battrey endurence which is even higher than the note3 i know lg g pro 2 wud not give me such a great battrey life but sud last atleast for a day as its 3200 mah ( user removeable unlike lg g2 so i can buy a spare battrey and replace it with fully charged battrey without worries) however the reasons i switching wud be the 2nd display feature my 42" lg 3d tv offers through which u can watch what ever u see on tv on ur phone wirelessly through wifi in full hd picture quality and sound even the old lg g pro supports that but wud go for the newer lg g pro 2 as its sd800 and another big reason is that it has a 6" screen i cant think of going to small screen after using 5.5" screen..but thats just my opinion...but still think that i wud miss the deep blacks and excellents contrast of SAMOLED screen on note2.

question for u .as ur using xperia tx do u still miss the screen quality of note2 over xperia tx ( i mean deep blacks and contrast) ??
I Expect u to be honest while answering...

• 2014-04-01 21:56
  • tUpv

> In reply to Paragb @ 2014-04-01 19:50 from KFQd - click to readThank you. Currently I am using Sony Xperia TX black running in ICS 4.0.4. May I know why you would like to sell your Note II too?

• 2014-04-01 20:37
  • 6}EC

Guys,I wanna know that how can I use other apps in the window bar.I mean how can I edit them ?
can I use any app in that window bar ??
Thankx

• 2014-04-01 20:23
  • rJ9{

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-01 18:02 from 6}EC - click to readHope u bought new xperia tx this time around however good luck with that device btw..i am also planning to sell my note2 and get the lg g pro 2 ,hope the price is low in my country.

• 2014-04-01 19:50
  • KFQd

> In reply to Paragb @ 2014-04-01 04:35 from tUpt - click to readMy Note II was second hand I bought, the first hand that he used, he frequently overcharged the phone, after almost 1 year, I bought from him, and I counted, I did overcharged too because of sleep undeliberately for 30 times. So before its performance down, I sold it. If I keep using it, there are maybe chance to become the battery damage or other down peeformance.

• 2014-04-01 18:02
  • 6}EC

> In reply to Bashar14 @ 2014-04-01 14:20 from Hkqp - click to readIt is OK, it is normal.

• 2014-04-01 17:56
  • 6}EC

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-01 14:15 from 6}EC - click to readAnd what about my note 2 heating problem, is it ok...
because while charging it heats a lot...

• 2014-04-01 14:20
  • Hkqp

> In reply to Bashar14 @ 2014-04-01 12:38 from Hkqp - click to readIn Indonesia yes. There are several counter that still sell old stocks, even online store has Xperia TX. Downgrade for me is not always wrong decision, but it is related to budget. From the sale of Note II I bought Xperia TX.

• 2014-04-01 14:15
  • 6}EC

Amazingly fast and blazing speed too.... using from last four months. Some times it hangs but that is negligible. Multitasking is superb. And the most important thing is its battery life. superb battery life. e.g. I played asphalt 8 for an hour after that used 3g internet surfing and downloading about an hour after that I watched a movie for 2 hrs continuously, then my battery drops to just 10% down only. really amazing... Thanks samsung for making such a beautiful and fast space device... especially not copy of any phone like Iphone or Uphone ha ha ha...

• 2014-04-01 13:43
  • vbPT

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-04-01 12:02 from 6}Lg - click to readTx is available in market??

• 2014-04-01 12:38
  • Hkqp
Total of 14048 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100.