Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.1

So except for the LTE part,is it any different to the N8000 version ?

• 2013-01-28 19:07
  • iVUd

I have the n8000, I like it and are thinking of getting the 8020 when my carrier switches over to 4G
network. Come on Vodafone - pull up your socks.

• 2013-01-26 05:12
  • vtxA

It's cool, but the free application software are not all that good.pls make available at least the Microsoft office android premium version, thanks.

• 2013-01-24 17:12
  • mcut

Hi dears.It,s one of the best without exagerations.

• 2013-01-17 16:37
  • L6Zg

Hi Mate,

I was thinking the same earlier however its easy to learn by operating it and browsing through the device or else you can refer to any of the forums for help & learn everything - ITS Superb.

Just go to
bb10unlock.com
or
modgadgets.com/forum
or n e other - Thanks.

• 2013-01-17 03:25
  • PAvv

> In reply to nanan @ 2013-01-13 17:47 from fkYh - click to readIt's a great tablet in my opinion. The screen is 10.1 inches and great for reading, sometimes without having to zoom.

It has Android Jelly Bean on it and mine is a 16GB model with 4G LTE.

The down side of mine is that it's white and I'm locked into a 2 year contract, but I think it's well worth it.

• 2013-01-14 14:55
  • U2Bw

this a good tablet at all.

• 2013-01-13 17:47
  • fkYh

this phone is so costly n his feature are very difficult so thats why i m unbale to operate it......

• 2013-01-12 19:07
  • Mf5j

I bought my 4G version at the end of December last year.

It's a 16GB version... white.

I agree the pen really would have been better placed at the top instead of the bottom right corner. That is if the device is in landscape with the camera at the top. As it works in all 4 ways up or down, that could be confusing.

I think its great and I am using it much more than I use my SII now. Very happy with it.

cheers all.

• 2013-01-11 04:40
  • U2Bw

wen are u gng to release tis.waiting to get released

• 2013-01-08 11:16
  • n{MN

Great tablet and SPen really makes it special.

No Amoled.. and yes can make calls if carrier allows. Pen is what makes the difference to me.. Totally removed the need for paper at work. The pen should have been from the top so you can get at it when using in case/stand. Would be nice to add other apps to quick launch as per 4.1.2 split screen on I9300/I9305

• 2013-01-08 00:26
  • tJqH

> In reply to gavz @ 2012-12-16 15:16 from mg2@ - click to readhello gavz, almost every mall in manila, there is samsung store/outlet, the store sell all samsung cellphone to TAb. sad to say all the Tab is 16gb only,
up to this date, no samsung galaxy note LTE 10.1 N8020 available. regards maverick

• 2013-01-05 16:18
  • th9V

All other specs are fine; but the screen resolution is far below the top order tabs like latest i pad, Google's tab and the Asus transformer infinity (while these are marvelling the retina display, samsung is still sub par with half of their ppi); next, the video is only 720p while most others are at 1080p. The longer they wait to release this product more outdated it will be

• 2013-01-05 11:56
  • U{L{

Well I'm in Canada and just keep waiting
Do tell more

Wonder if you can pair Bluetooth headset for using Skype?

• 2013-01-05 09:36
  • 4AVr

Great tablet and SPen really makes it special.

• 2013-01-05 01:52
  • 7s99

> In reply to Intranetsites78 @ 2013-01-01 00:50 from R3D5 - click to readoh yeah, I got it on 28.12 :). Was and am very happy having it. But it does not have an amoled display as described, what made me a little dissapointed. Only a little as the colors are displayed quite good. I have not tried lte though.

• 2013-01-04 23:20
  • Si$J

waw very nice phone 4 telented and extra user

• 2013-01-04 10:29
  • ut08

Technology always needs a change if it wants to attract most others .
Thank you Samsung .

• 2013-01-02 10:20
  • B}19
  • F

Ok anni you said you are getting yours in 30 mins.
That was LAST year
Being checking back every 30 mins

Did you get it
How do you like

• 2013-01-01 00:50
  • R3D5

I am living in Germany. Due to holidays, I am getting it in about 30 minutes. Very excited :D! It's great to have a HD Super amoled display, not tft one like those of 8000 or 8010 ;).

• 2012-12-28 14:27
  • nWxm
Total of 149 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note LTE 10.1 N8020.