Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

7.2

> In reply to TT @ 2014-08-14 07:40 from X{B9 - click to readRoot ur phn

• 2014-08-19 18:49
  • fCx2

name the custom rom which you are using....
and from which website can we download???

• 2014-08-19 13:36
  • RK0W

I m using 4.1.2 .. how to upgrade 4.3 or 4.4 note n 7000

• 2014-08-19 05:50
  • uttJ

I bought this 2 yrs back. My problem is that the phone will not get disconnected but there would be no voice for few seconds ( both outgoing & Incoming ) and if you do not disconnect the phone voice wud come back... Mostly after 30 seconds or so. I took my phone to Ernakulam and Trivandrum Samsung Service centres 6 times but they could not figure out the issues, so far. If anyone had this problem please share with me for coorection...thank you

• 2014-08-18 06:34
  • vG@w

Hey,
i am having a problem with my N7000 and have seen your comment.
i think i have the same problem in charging port, I have noticed that I can not charge it anymore therefore can not switch it on. even i connect it via USB to computer, it does not work.
As I am not sure, I wanted to ask you how you noticed that problem is on charging port?
can you please explain? thanks

• 2014-08-17 19:04
  • sk}H

I have had this phone over 2 years. That is far longer than any other phone I have owned. This one is a tank the only thing that went wrong was the charging port that I fixed for $8 and I replaced one battery. The battery last all day. The people I talk to say it sounds very clear. The camera is good and the videos are fine too. They are old but still have a lot to offer if you can find one in good condition.

• 2014-08-17 06:49
  • s9sD
  • F

does it supports class 10 memory card

• 2014-08-16 08:57
  • Rx5Q

I bought mine when they first appeared. They were not available in the USA yet. I bought mine in Germany. It came with Android 2.3 (i think).

I had a lot of problems with the VoiceTalk app. Also random freezes, and disconnects from the network. The stylus inked 3 cm above the display. After I moved to Singapore, I bought an iPhone and stowed the GN.

Later, I rooted it, and flashed it with a clean (bloatware free) image of Android 4.12. That fixed all the problems except for the stylus. I snapped that in half and tossed it.

• 2014-08-15 15:18
  • IWPe

The Best Phone I have ever used. I am using it since 2012. I am officially upgraded to andoid 4.1. Still this phone is working perfectly. I love my Galaxy Note N7000

• 2014-08-14 10:28
  • 0C3V

this phone is getting so slow.. how can i use this phone so fast??

• 2014-08-14 07:40
  • X{B9

HI can we upgrade from android version 4.0 to 4.1.0

• 2014-08-13 14:14
  • rxiG

Worst Phone Ever!!!! Ive had issues since first purchased June 2012, over heating, 2-3 hour battery life, connection both phone calls and data. Returned to Telus and after 3 attempts to repair they finally exchanged for a another model (this was within first 30 days)

Here we are August 2014 - Replaced the battery - still no life, wont power down, apps keep running in background so must keep data off or Ill go over in usage, when I take a picture battery goes from 100% to Immediate shut down. The list is endless!!!!!

Service provider Telus charged me $800 for the phone, I still owe around $150.00

Lesson Learned - just b/c it cost more doesnt mean its better

Worst Phone Ever

• 2014-08-13 11:56
  • xA44

anyone know what is the best custom rom for this phone which create no problems after installing? I heard phone sucks after custom rom....

• 2014-08-13 06:18
  • uttx

I own a note 1. After removing the SIM card and replacing it, the phone does not recognise any sim whatsoever, including the original. It keeps on texting Insert SIM card. Can anyone help me with this problem.?.?

• 2014-08-10 11:00
  • mxAG

> In reply to Chino @ 2014-07-26 10:44 from fsVf - click to readHi chino, try to hard reset ur note....it should get better... :-)

• 2014-08-08 19:26
  • tZjV

> In reply to hend @ 2014-08-05 03:05 from fkIP - click to readjust download samsung kies software and when you connect your phone throught software you will be asked to upgrade. do it as per instructions. go ahead and enjoy....

• 2014-08-06 16:31
  • waU0

how to update note 1 to kitkat version

• 2014-08-05 16:08
  • 7jV5

Operates well on 1GB RAM but has issues with the screen switching off by itself every now and then.

• 2014-08-05 06:05
  • PNu5

plz tell me how to upgrade the android systrm on galaxy note 1

• 2014-08-05 03:05
  • fkIP
Total of 10782 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.