Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

12%

7.2
7.3
7.2

> In reply to suddu @ 2014-07-02 18:14 from H4r@ - click to readIm thinking of buying galaxy note plz suggest

• 2014-07-14 12:00
  • 7tQs

Hi everyone...pls advise how much gb memory card can I use for my note...does using a 32gb card will make it slow as only 1 gb ram. Also which is the latest update available for note n7000 in India.

• 2014-07-12 17:33
  • fCx9

i have gt7000 my problem in this phone is
its getting slow evrytime i download though its only a few apps. what shud i do???? i downloaded basic apps. usually used for communications.who can help me here? i only have few apps, but it seemed that this phone is getting so slow.. how can i use this phone so fast??
and how to upgarde this jelly bean to kitkat can u please help me.

• 2014-07-12 09:49
  • wYAB

it worked pretty good at first then all of a sudden it started crashing and slowing down . It also gets stuck on the logo when you first turn on the phone so i had to keep rebooting it over and over. It is not a good phone to have for a long time .

• 2014-07-12 03:07
  • u44V

Am based in Nigeria...My samsung galaxy note suddenly stopped working after using for 7months...I don't really work on d phone and I had antivirus on it, so am so suprised...learnt ts panel issue. Am not happy at all...cld u pls help me?

• 2014-07-11 01:07
  • 3sE3

> In reply to Bulgarian: @ 2014-07-04 19:17 from 3Stc - click to read6.99 GBP on amazon and you get the tools with it aswell !

• 2014-07-10 15:01
  • 3JnZ

Some of my image in the gallery got crash. cannot open the pictures. any ways to solve this? tq

• 2014-07-10 07:44
  • Rxbu

> In reply to praveen aras @ 2014-07-07 12:32 from 9DHm - click to readdownlord camara 360

• 2014-07-08 16:27
  • XN6f

I'm getting a kind of shade while im taking snaps on night time and there is no mush clarity so what to do???

Anybody plz help me,,,,

Thanx in advance

firmware version is latest only 4.1.2

• 2014-07-07 12:32

@Walter Palha

thanx buddy
actually my camera works fine but the fault im geting is when im taking snaps at night time some kind shade will appear so,, and i compared with galaxy quattro & moto g both have a good clarity comparing to mine

but is there any bugs in OMNI ROM??

like auto restart, strucking in boot loop, battery drain,any thing like wise??

• 2014-07-07 08:38

**** OMNI ROM ****
Ur also using the same a ?

Any bugs problems?

Like Strucking in boot loop or No smoothness in operating or Hanging randomly like wise ???

Is it possible to send some pics taken on ur mobile??

Especially on night time pics in my cam if i rake pics on night time some shade will come so

u can mail to sypraveenaras@gmail.com

thanx in advance

• 2014-07-07 07:14
  • 9DHm

> In reply to yashu @ 2014-07-05 07:23 from 9DHn - click to readSo so.
Omni Rom = best custom rom!

• 2014-07-06 08:12
  • JpSJ

can i get good camera clarity on XDA kitkat customer ROM?????

ANYBODY HELP ME

• 2014-07-05 07:23
  • 9DHn

Why am having so much trouble with this phone ? First the usb hubwouldnt charge the phone, second battery died ,needed new battery, now Im payin all thia.s extrw money for four G wi-fi, waited cause the phone is stuck on 3 g. t-mobile mg courrier tell me the phone is only 3g phone. When the manufacturer telling me its an2-3-4 g phone. Can someone please help me with some suggestions. THANK,.

• 2014-07-05 03:18
  • 81If

my phone n7000 has got some problem no entrance of charge and don't display anything whats problem???

• 2014-07-05 00:30
  • fuZN

Hey guys. I have this phone for 2 years and I love it!!!
Best performance, great camera, long lasting battery..everything worked well for me!! And I use it 24/7.
but..now i dropped it really bad , and my lcd display is broken. Does anybody knows where can I order a new , and not so expensive one?
THANK YOU!!

• 2014-07-04 19:17
  • 3Stc

> In reply to suren @ 2014-05-15 13:51 from Hxfp - click to readclean the charging port using cotton buds and alcohol there's a corrosion that cause shortage and battery drain fast

• 2014-07-04 17:43
  • sxt9

hey

i am looking for samsung galaxy note n700 and samsung galaxy s2 and i wont to know every thing about them

• 2014-07-04 01:55
  • p@sq

If i update to kitkat OS which is available at XDA site can i get good Camera clarity or NOT ?? & is there any boot loop or bugs issue ??

• 2014-07-03 08:13
  • 9DHm
Total of 10755 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.