Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

13%

7.2
7.3
7.2

I'm getting a kind of shade while im taking snaps on night time and there is no mush clarity so what to do???

Anybody plz help me,,,,

Thanx in advance

firmware version is latest only 4.1.2

• 2014-07-07 12:32

@Walter Palha

thanx buddy
actually my camera works fine but the fault im geting is when im taking snaps at night time some kind shade will appear so,, and i compared with galaxy quattro & moto g both have a good clarity comparing to mine

but is there any bugs in OMNI ROM??

like auto restart, strucking in boot loop, battery drain,any thing like wise??

• 2014-07-07 08:38

**** OMNI ROM ****
Ur also using the same a ?

Any bugs problems?

Like Strucking in boot loop or No smoothness in operating or Hanging randomly like wise ???

Is it possible to send some pics taken on ur mobile??

Especially on night time pics in my cam if i rake pics on night time some shade will come so

u can mail to sypraveenaras@gmail.com

thanx in advance

• 2014-07-07 07:14
  • 9DHm

> In reply to yashu @ 2014-07-05 07:23 from 9DHn - click to readSo so.
Omni Rom = best custom rom!

• 2014-07-06 08:12
  • JpSJ

can i get good camera clarity on XDA kitkat customer ROM?????

ANYBODY HELP ME

• 2014-07-05 07:23
  • 9DHn

Why am having so much trouble with this phone ? First the usb hubwouldnt charge the phone, second battery died ,needed new battery, now Im payin all thia.s extrw money for four G wi-fi, waited cause the phone is stuck on 3 g. t-mobile mg courrier tell me the phone is only 3g phone. When the manufacturer telling me its an2-3-4 g phone. Can someone please help me with some suggestions. THANK,.

• 2014-07-05 03:18
  • 81If

my phone n7000 has got some problem no entrance of charge and don't display anything whats problem???

• 2014-07-05 00:30
  • fuZN

Hey guys. I have this phone for 2 years and I love it!!!
Best performance, great camera, long lasting battery..everything worked well for me!! And I use it 24/7.
but..now i dropped it really bad , and my lcd display is broken. Does anybody knows where can I order a new , and not so expensive one?
THANK YOU!!

• 2014-07-04 19:17
  • 3Stc

> In reply to suren @ 2014-05-15 13:51 from Hxfp - click to readclean the charging port using cotton buds and alcohol there's a corrosion that cause shortage and battery drain fast

• 2014-07-04 17:43
  • sxt9

hey

i am looking for samsung galaxy note n700 and samsung galaxy s2 and i wont to know every thing about them

• 2014-07-04 01:55
  • p@sq

If i update to kitkat OS which is available at XDA site can i get good Camera clarity or NOT ?? & is there any boot loop or bugs issue ??

• 2014-07-03 08:13

hi
Before 2 months i used Custom ROM of NOTE3 Version
at the time i used to get low clarity on my camera pics,,

So i upgraded to official 4.1.2 version still comparing other mobiles (compared with moto g) my camera clarity is low,

so any suggetions from anybody ??

• 2014-07-03 08:06
  • 9DHm

> In reply to Al @ 2014-07-01 07:58 from uSUB - click to readYou can update the phone over KitKat 4.4.4 easly by custom ROM visit xda developers site.

• 2014-07-02 18:14
  • H4r@

If the screen flickers and the phone shuts down you must change the battery be sure to buy original ones.to overcome the memory or ram shortcoming use Cleanmaster and download it from PlayStore.

• 2014-07-02 01:09
  • pVR9

I request for advice how to save the Contacts List on the SIM in my GT-N7000 to hard drive of my PC in Excel or Word file. My phone allows saving of the list in sbp, vCard or csv file formats only.

• 2014-07-01 20:00
  • syXr

> In reply to Kaozmarine @ 2014-06-29 21:06 from iEU1 - click to readthanks for the update. check battery not much swollen but will give another battery a chance.

• 2014-07-01 17:14
  • hLbc

how do we upgrade the OS to ver. 4.1.2 (jelly bean)?

• 2014-07-01 07:58
  • uSUB

I have a Samsung N7000 and nowadays it gets hot when on and also displays system process not responding and thereafter it restarts itself continuously.

• 2014-06-30 23:44
  • 3sE3

> In reply to ashok @ 2013-12-06 08:53 from Tk13 - click to readI also facing the same probs

• 2014-06-30 12:30
  • vQ}g

> In reply to Rish @ 2013-02-21 05:54 from XNtX - click to readI also facing same kind of problem when i read the message and close the flip after 5 min it should be the same position then i remove the battry and on the phone but i am not able to switched on

• 2014-06-30 12:26
  • vQ}g
Total of 10746 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.