Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

12%

7.3
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Shyam-India @ 2012-06-28 05:09 from sSSB - click to reador your wifi or mobile data is on and some apps are synchronizing data even when your GNote is in standby

• 2012-06-28 10:38
  • thaG

> In reply to Shyam-India @ 2012-06-28 05:09 from sSSB - click to readI am very sure that, you have applications which was not closed and still running.On that case case always go to task manager and close all open applications.

• 2012-06-28 10:04
  • t7UR

it is very bad mobile phone.

• 2012-06-28 06:21
  • 959C

Hi All, could somebody tell me that what may be the issue behind battery performance? I charged my phone last night and it was showing battery as 52% charged. Whole night I didn't use my phone anymore but in morning I found my battery totally discharged...I am frustrate seeing all this. plz help..

• 2012-06-28 05:09
  • sSSB

> In reply to sunny @ 2012-06-21 13:13 from vw48 - click to readYes. My Galaxy Note N7000 is stuck when it was updating the software. The helpline says it will have to be taken to the Service Centre. :(

• 2012-06-28 02:14
  • 2@fM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-27 20:02 from ftV7 - click to readi installed Thumbkeyboard. it's a paid app but it got rid of my stock keypad woes like yours... try it

• 2012-06-28 01:48
  • thaj

I like using the QWERTY in landscape mode. I make less mistakes in landscape vs portrait.
The problem with the QWERTY is the exclusion of imperative characters on the first keypad. You have to toggle to the second keypad, to put in a comma! This really impedes typing flow, and it makes no sense.
Secondly, there should be directional arrow keys so that one can quickly but accurately reach a letter or word to be corrected.
The sensitivity of the screen is OK and I love the haptics.

• 2012-06-27 20:02
  • ftV7

> In reply to abey @ 2012-06-26 17:01 from u1Af - click to readKept the brightness to around 15% (it was auto earlier), 20 hours since last full charging, moderate use and still has more than 60% battery left.

• 2012-06-27 19:22
  • u1AY

samsung galaxy note 2 is coming with flexible amoled screen. get ready

• 2012-06-27 15:44
  • Sa%D
  • Harry, Hyderabad,Ind
  • Rating0

I upgraded my note to Ice cream sandwich last month. Initially, I had the problem of draining out battery for almost one week. Later I deleted some games and added them into my phone again. (I didn't even remember what games ). surprisingly, my phone battery lasts now easily for about 2 days now. When I use my phone heavily, particularly during browsing time, my phone battery lasts for about 20 hours. If I reduce brightness, even after heavy internet usage, it lasts around 30 hours. For the purpose, I use UC BROWSER in night mode when at home. I've no problems at all now with my Note. I'm using an other additional battery when I travel to distant places. That's it. Happy days ever after.

• 2012-06-27 13:44
  • U@1$

Finally ICS upgrade arrived to Egypt, just upgraded OTA, no problems so far :)

• 2012-06-27 13:22
  • Nh8H
  • F

Should not use ICS from samsung, the touchwiz is what makes it slow/battery using. I use MIU rom with ICS and my battery lasts 2 days with normal usage of phone and internet features.

• 2012-06-27 12:25
  • 0mDC

i want to buy galaxy note
but i want to know that it has any problem or fine phone...hanging or carrying problem pllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help sgn is right for me or s2

• 2012-06-27 11:53
  • bC1E

> In reply to Andy @ 2012-06-25 12:12 from IaHq - click to readHey I am having same issue as did stability update and it is having logo hang!

How to resolve this?

• 2012-06-27 11:13
  • 2ZnL

> In reply to jazzon @ 2012-06-27 11:01 from ftKH - click to readMany people who said and saw Ics is lagy, they didn't factory reset after update. Because you come from GB rom to Lcs you should do that to solve the update problem. And I saw in xda that DDLPA battery time up is better than other rooms and it was made in 20 June. But your are right a little. If someone Don't want to use Ics apps and s note and better speed and if someone use the phone for regular thing yes it is not bad to stay in GB rom. But Ics is something different.

• 2012-06-27 11:10
  • nsCx

ICS update for galaxy note is complete bullshit. please don't upgrade.
Battery sucks real time..... phone lags. ICS is not meant for note.

• 2012-06-27 11:01
  • ftKH

Unfortunately, there is no ICS update!! Should look at HTC Onex with ICS instead.

• 2012-06-27 10:43
  • t@eX

Very poor in battery

• 2012-06-27 09:28
  • t7je

> In reply to MadMac @ 2012-06-26 14:14 from uv$U - click to readi indicated browsing with "Opera Mini". the browser is said to be not consuming too much battery power because of its remote rendering.

• 2012-06-27 07:41
  • thak

> In reply to queyet @ 2012-06-26 08:57 from thaC - click to readHi all,

Samsung has come with another stability ICS update.I have updated just now.almost all bugs are gone.My Note is superfast now.Go ahead update it and enjoy ICS juice.I'll check battery and update it stats soon

• 2012-06-27 05:39
  • 9CgN
Total of 11053 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.