Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

19146403

7.2
7.4
7.3

yes i'm also wondering about the notification "twlauncher stopped working". got it thrice when the phone is starting. but so far i did not experience lags.

• 2012-06-19 04:53
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Vunny @ 2012-06-19 02:38 from Rxub - click to readI had my Note updated in JKT by Samsung. Now very slow and generally half a mobile compared to GB. Stick to GB as ICS is useless. Read this forum and others it is clear ICS is buggy and brings no big advantage to any Android mobile. Bad news man.

• 2012-06-19 04:40
  • y$g$

I recently upgraded to android ICS 4.0.3 and after the upgrade; to my surprise, the phone has responded pathetically slow and hangs every now and then. All of a sudden a pop up appears saying that "unfortunately Tw Launcher has stopped working". Its a big time bug. Please help.

• 2012-06-19 02:38
  • Rxub

I recently upgraded to android ICS 4.0.3 and after the upgrade, to my surprise, the phone has responded pathetically slow and hangs every now and then. All of sudden a pop-up appears saying that "Unfortunately Tw Launcher has stopped working". Its a big time bug. Please help.

• 2012-06-19 02:12
  • Rxu9

I have recently downgraded back to Ginderbread because of the horrible audio quality that 4.0.3 ICS brought after upgrade. When running Gingerbread and recording videos the audio qulaity is very good and not much hissing, after ICS 4.0.3 i found the audio to be horrible and major hissing, its like they have tweaked with the volume gain level making it too responsive and loud.
Has anyone else found this to be an issue.

Thanks

• 2012-06-19 00:50
  • iGPY

Hi dear friends, what about Galaxy Note 2. If GSMArena has a idea about Galaxy Note 2 please tell me. Thanks

• 2012-06-18 23:09
  • nmD5

> In reply to q8door @ 2012-06-18 18:40 from 3Ebm - click to read@q8door
well you say they didn't mention anything BUT i sent them a tip on the website with images but they didn't say a word in the same day i got the upgrade in the middle east
how about that !!!

• 2012-06-18 20:49
  • fvIE

hi,i do update to my galaxy note ics 4.0.3 on middle east but GSMARENA didn't mention that ..i don't know why ??

• 2012-06-18 18:40
  • 3Ebm

do some of the N7000s have LTE? mine doesn't.

• 2012-06-18 18:10
  • K14q

> In reply to Javed @ 2012-06-18 13:14 from Mfxa - click to readIf you are charging from PC I think it will take more time. Use 3 pin wall socket. If you already used this then switch of the phone and charge at least once. Then you will know the actual charging time.

• 2012-06-18 16:44
  • 3ChG

> In reply to slimshady... @ 2012-06-15 13:35 from tZt{ - click to readsorry dude , but i havea nother query is nova 2 compatible with note ?

• 2012-06-18 15:56
  • u787

> In reply to Jack @ 2012-06-18 06:09 from t7UR - click to read@Jack
really !!? only contacts & play store apps will be lost WELL that's tolerable cuz i can get them again from the play store right ??

• 2012-06-18 15:06

> In reply to Javed @ 2012-06-18 13:14 from Mfxa - click to read@Javed
well i calculated it myself before & it takes exactly 3 hours & 11 minutes give or take.
never encountered a 6 hours charge before maybe it's because it's doing the updates & upgrades & sync. with its own i think it should slow it down & overheat it ,
but to be honest 6 hours is not normal whatever the circumstances

• 2012-06-18 15:03
  • fvIE

> In reply to Paxton.Petty @ 2012-06-18 13:33 from IaFK - click to readI got the S Pen holder accessory that replicates the size and weight of a full pen when it first came out in stores. At around US$40, it's well worth the enhancement for those who are seriously using the Note's Wacom digitizer system.

I often use the S Pen with sketching, Swype inputs and sketching over lecture slides via S Note. I can say I use it very often.

• 2012-06-18 14:44
  • t7Mc

• 2012-06-18 14:43
  • t7Mc

Guys, how often do you use the stylus pen? I hate to see the screen filled with smudges so most of the time I'm using the S pen. I got used to it already, makes the job slow though.

• 2012-06-18 13:33
  • IaFK

> In reply to Javed @ 2012-06-18 13:14 from Mfxa - click to readMine took almost 3 hours after a full discharge of the battery.

• 2012-06-18 13:29
  • IaFK

Can someone tell me how long an empty battery takes to full charge? Mine is charging very slow and I could not charged it full. I think if I try full charge it will take more than six hours. Any feed back from someone will be appreciated. Thanks

• 2012-06-18 13:14
  • Mfxa

> In reply to jack @ 2012-06-17 11:59 from 7X2d - click to readI upgraded (downgraded) to ICS and my note is much slower and lagging. Whatever you do, be happy with what you have and do not upgrade. It is fine just the was it is but do not upgrade. There is no benefit to upgrade at the moment and just wait for another 6 months or so until all the bugs are out of the system. I really regret upgrading. Worse decision I made as I use this Note all the time for emails and presentations. Hell even my old BB is quicker.

• 2012-06-18 12:17
  • y$g$

I think I may have found a solution to the automatic turning on of the screen lights. I turned off the following: wifi and packet data. Then I removed all active accounts and socials: gmail, twitter and facebook. I think the reason why the display lights up randomly is because those applications (gmail, twitter and facebook) are trying to get updates. So far, it's already been 2 hours and the the phone remained idle without the screen lights automatically turning on.

• 2012-06-18 09:35
  • IaFK
Total of 10868 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.