Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

20288110

7.3
7.4
7.3

i am facing some problem while start the handset.& also battary dry fast

• 2012-06-22 06:57
  • HHHH

> In reply to hagba @ 2012-06-22 06:05 from 33@$ - click to readupdating of software from Samsung is a complete disaster my mobile is not working since last after noon when I accepted a software update request. We have 3 phones in our family & all are down because of this software update. Secondly after updating ICS the performance of the mobile has gone down very badly. The response is very slow & it also hangs. Samsung must accept this failure & replace the sets free of charge or arrange for necessary repairs.

• 2012-06-22 06:53
  • 2AjK

The ICS update is a complete failure, the screen is unresponsive too much problems, I think Samsung doing this deliberately to sell more SGSIII or the upcoming Galaxy Note 2.will never buy this brand again, can't wait to get iPhone 5 once available.

• 2012-06-22 06:05
  • 33@$

hi co-note users

just want to ask if it is possible to check the warranty of our fone thru online or thru sms?

thanks!

• 2012-06-22 02:57
  • t7Tk

Audio is a major issue in video recording. Hate the unneccesary background noises.. N y the hell samsung had 2 remove the shortcut of.brightness which was earlier available js by slidunh lefy or right on the notification bar?? The typin is cursor has also become very annoying.. The update uas actually screwed my note.

• 2012-06-21 23:17
  • srYL

Updated the firmware here in India to "PDA:LPA / Phone:LP4 / CSC:LP5 (INU)".
Not sure about what are the changes, but most of the apps installed previously are working perfectly.
One thing, I don't think it was only 8 MB update, as it took more than hour. :(

• 2012-06-21 21:26
  • u1Ae

hye guys.

After i upgrade to ics i started to have a problems such as the phone start to off and on by it self. start to have problem with visual. the apps not run smoothly. Phone starts to heat and the battery drained so fast. does anybody having the same problem like me?

• 2012-06-21 20:31

HI ,

I also updated my phone with this 7 MB update and now it has stopped functioning just shows the samsung logo and doesnt nudge affter that :(

• 2012-06-21 20:16
  • KA0h

> In reply to Haj Hamed @ 2012-06-14 11:41 from n2K6 - click to readsame goes to me. the phone is heating. after upgrade to ics my phone keeps on and off by it self.

• 2012-06-21 20:11
  • RJ7V

> In reply to Tausif @ 2012-06-15 12:52 from NR2b - click to readg note is worth buying. you will not ever regret. it might be big but once u use it you will love it.

• 2012-06-21 20:08
  • RJ7V

I can't install any app on my note ......after I've update can any one give me any suggestion

• 2012-06-21 19:57
  • utuF

> In reply to mhm @ 2012-06-21 15:56 from nsCx - click to readit just happened to me as well....

• 2012-06-21 19:47
  • KA4e

My phone keeps on restarting randomly after any app failure or restart of phone. Sometimes it continues for the whole day. Pls help

• 2012-06-21 19:02
  • utJH

• 2012-06-21 18:59
  • utJH

> In reply to sunny @ 2012-06-21 13:13 from vw48 - click to readI too received the software update this morning & my mobile has stopped working since then I also understand that this will now require a formatting of the hard disc which means loosing of complete data. If any one has any solution please do come with your valuable inputs.

• 2012-06-21 17:44
  • KAkf

> In reply to sunny @ 2012-06-21 13:13 from vw48 - click to readim having problems too. my note start to off and on by it self.

• 2012-06-21 17:20
  • tu6$

can anyone please come up with a solution to this new update? phone hangs on reboot.. on samsung logo!

• 2012-06-21 17:02
  • v$By

Guys I also got the 8mb update...battery life is improved seems like.....my fone Is working perfect....hope phone is faster and better....

• 2012-06-21 17:00
  • t}qW

I got the bloddy firmware update few mins ago it about 7mb in size after that when thw phone rebooted it just stopped on the samsung logo whats happening people... will the phone need a format...im bloody worried PLEASE HELP.......

• 2012-06-21 16:16
  • XNtr

> In reply to mhm @ 2012-06-21 15:56 from nsCx - click to readdo i have to format the phone this bloody issue
i dont understand why samsung has to release this firmware update which is like 8 mb and will screw our phones....NOT ACCEPTABLE... SAMSUNG IM DISAPPOINTED

• 2012-06-21 16:09
  • XNtr
Total of 10939 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.