Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

20604331

7.3
7.4
7.3

After update version ice 4.0 Axis Mobile (Axis bank Mobile Banking application) has not in Google play store.anybody help me in this situation? what can I do ?

• 2012-06-23 16:48
  • rJtd

When you press the edges of the back cover of your Note, does it make a creaky sound like it's not perfectly tight? Mine does at some parts especially the top most part just above the camera lens, I can push it down a bit.

• 2012-06-23 15:55
  • IaFK

> In reply to bigbuddies75 @ 2012-06-23 02:27 from uCdY - click to readGo to Samsung service center, It is free. Seems you do not know what to do.

• 2012-06-23 15:55
  • wr1K

hey guys this is xperia s Ics gallery:https://www.dropbox.com/s/44e9x64j0yp54k­q/SemcAlbum.apk

• 2012-06-23 15:46
  • nsCx

One pf thw best phone really awsum

• 2012-06-23 15:42
  • KFN}

It's been a few weeks since updating to ics and so far so good. Battery life is still just as good as it was under gb. I can about 1% battery loss about every 3-4 hrs in pure standby which includes the phone data on.
Phone still runs smoother on ics.
The size is pretty much identical when put side by side with the dell streak but the note is much thinner.

• 2012-06-23 15:39
  • HDLu

Its a Nice Set. Now it has Been upgraded with Ice Cream Sandwich.Some of the functions after upgrading with face unlock is so much intresting

• 2012-06-23 13:35
  • utBc

Hi everybody,
After the latest update of 8 MB. My battery life has become normal as it was during GB. So I would advice everybody to update.

• 2012-06-23 06:42
  • t1$E

> In reply to XXtreme @ 2012-06-23 05:48 from KFNY - click to readI can sync.I go to s-planner>menu>sync and it worked.and you can go to account setting and touch your account name and touch calender and it will sync.

• 2012-06-23 06:02
  • nsCx

Guys Plzz help!! i just did Factory reset my Galaxy Note N7000 and did add all my accounts but after syncing all my facebook and gmail accounts i find that my calender doesn't Sync all the contact birthdays that it used to previously.. i tried to factory reset again and did add all the accounts again. but to no help. it doesnt sync any contact Birthdays. checked all the settings to show birthdays. but all to no help. can anybody please help me.. plzz comment if anybody with the same issue

• 2012-06-23 05:48
  • KFNY

hi....i want to upgrade my GNote with ICS can anyone help me, what should i do?

• 2012-06-23 02:27
  • uCdY

> In reply to Mumbai - India. @ 2012-06-22 23:12 from P$uD - click to readim not experiencing any of that. I have my note in ics almost a month now and its so fast and fluid.... Yours maybe defective...

• 2012-06-23 02:08
  • v0qx

> In reply to lakshesh96 @ 2012-06-22 21:16 from 2@18 - click to readhave you tried hard resetting ur phone after the update? You should because updating from gb to ics is a major upgrade. You need to clean up ur system first... Aftr that ull be amazed how fast and fluid this note is in ics...

• 2012-06-23 02:08

• 2012-06-23 02:03
  • v0qx

I want to delete some apps from my phone (eg social hub , talk) it seems that they took too much data from my phone . Is there any way I can delete the app. How can I stop multi tasking I just bought it few days ago

• 2012-06-22 23:25
  • IPqf

> In reply to Mumbai - India @ 2012-06-22 23:10 from P$uD - click to readBut lags a lot on the main screen and heats a lot as well.

• 2012-06-22 23:12
  • P$uD

This is a sweet spot between a phone and a tablet and fits into your pocket perfectly. Great phone.

• 2012-06-22 23:10
  • P$uD

Just upgraded my galaxy note N7000 to d new ICS. Boy. This is cool. Did it with by phone data bundle. Though I had to do a 1gig bundle for of. It's so worth it. My network browse at 1mb p/s I did my Ulster in less than 39mins. I am rocking my note

• 2012-06-22 21:30
  • fsVb

Any Galaxy note users pls hlp on this....
Upgrade 2 ICS also includes multi task nd inbuilt taskmanager....i have a habit of clearing memory frm the task manager again n again every time i close an app nd i have not experienced any problems with this thing.....bt since a week evry tym i clear the memory from the task manager it also stops the CPU/phone apps lyk the homescreen....nd on coming on the homescreen from the task manager the whole homescreen is blank which takes a little bit of tym 2 relod...this thing is really annoying...
Cn smbody pls tell me hw 2 fix it..??
I wnt dis fixed coz if i own a DUAL CORE PROCESSOR i dont wnt 2 w8 fr anything to load or reload lol...
Pls hlp galaxy NOTE USERS....:-) ★

• 2012-06-22 21:16
  • 2@18

M frm INDIA♥
...I upgraded 2 ICS approx a mnth ago n the new look n features r really gud bt dere ws a little slagish behaviour of mah NOTE when i played High Def games lyk ASPHALT6 ETC. which i bared....odr dan dis slag everything is awsm in this fone....I highly recommend odr ppl nt owning a high nd smart fone 2 go wid dis bcoz of its brand value n the gud service of samsung... :-)

• 2012-06-22 21:08
  • 2@18
Total of 10972 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.