Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

13%

7.2
7.4
7.3

guya using galaxy note download #quadrant standard# from play store and check the quadrant score of ur note
it isnt that impressive as told in tue gsmarena's review
and from there check out system info > cpu > operating frequency
mine is 1000mhz (which is supposed to be 1400mhz)
guys check it on ur note and please respond back

• 2012-06-16 20:40
  • fCSD

> In reply to mon.A @ 2012-06-16 18:54 from fvJc - click to readreseting GN is like instal the os another ytime.when you reset your phone it will be like after odin say pass.you see an android with a blue tow under it.it reinstal the apps and your phone will start like when you buy it or change os by odin.it is good if your phone have problem after updating and you need to reset phone.if you have problem with Ics you should do that one time(or better to do).but your apps and all data-massages-accounts-app data...... all will remove.

• 2012-06-16 20:31
  • nsCx

i wanted to know if hard resetting your galaxy note does anything dangerous to the device ( like loss of apps installed or apps originally on the device that came pre installed & will be lost due to the hard reset ) ?
WHAT i meant to say is....what are the dangers of hard resetting your galaxy note ???

• 2012-06-16 18:54
  • fvJc

> In reply to mon.A @ 2012-06-14 10:03 from fvJc - click to readWipe cache

• 2012-06-16 17:18
  • p$w9

> In reply to Tausif @ 2012-06-15 12:52 from NR2b - click to readYou shoud go for note

• 2012-06-16 15:30
  • U{eF

> In reply to Paxton.Petty @ 2012-06-16 14:44 from IaFK - click to readthe first time i attempted to close the back cover i struggled with the locks. until i learned how to do it the right way. you have to go around (clockwise or counter) and click the locks into place one by one sequentially while at the same time applying light pressure along the edges. that way the cover is fully secured.

• 2012-06-16 15:02
  • t7Xr

I just purchased this yesterday over the Samsung S III. This is my first ever Samsung Smartphone and so far I like it. The one I got from the store has the Android Gingerbread OS and I upgraded immediately to ICS and I can't seem to notice any problem that others are facing. The battery is decent. Going 13 hours now as I type and my battery is currently at 56%.

PROs - Big screen (some criticized it for this) but it's actually the reason I went for it; Responsive; Nice multimedia applications; ICS is running great on mine.

CONs - Decent battery life; the thin plastic battery cover doesn't give you the premium feel (which is a minor flaw); lastly, I noticed that the batter cover isn't 100% tightly hatched, I can still feel some very minimal looseness in 2 areas.

Rating - 8/10

• 2012-06-16 14:44
  • IaFK

gb is better than ics.. waiting for fixed ics.. :)

• 2012-06-16 13:34
  • ibmW

> In reply to Tausif @ 2012-06-15 12:52 from NR2b - click to readgo for it !!!

• 2012-06-16 13:32
  • vGFM

after i upgrade my galaxy note to 4.0 ics... in skype i dont have video call option...do anybody have this same problem.......

• 2012-06-16 10:52
  • JFxg

> In reply to Tausif @ 2012-06-15 13:08 from NR2b - click to readYeah. definitely.. theres the answer for all... me gotta take in a day or two... THANZZZ... :)

• 2012-06-16 08:52
  • u14j

Game*

• 2012-06-16 08:18
  • tZt{

> In reply to MadMac @ 2012-06-15 19:15 from uv$U - click to readi do the same..my wifi is on, when the gane is started but it checks license and then black screen appears..:(

• 2012-06-16 06:51
  • tZt{

Guys my one runs with ICS and battery life sucks big time.Then i installed "JuiceDefender - battery saver" free app in play store. Have to say i was able to keep my battery for almost two days with average usage (songs,internet , radio etc.).It kills all running apps when the phone is inactive. Try that.

• 2012-06-16 06:20
  • tewh

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2012-06-16 01:08 from t7Mc - click to readsure buddy thr r issues with ics but they are not so major and yes samsung must fix it with an update ,i agree but u cant ignore the smoothness of ics vs gb and battery life has not improved much after ics so samsung come on fix it

• 2012-06-16 03:24
  • vIbA

> In reply to deep111111 @ 2012-06-15 19:22 from vIbA - click to readSorry, Deep. I need to be honest and say that ICS for the Note needs fixing. I've tried tweaking every settings, however, no improvement on battery efficiency. My Sonyericsson LiveView had every plug-in working on a Gingerbread running Galaxy Mini, including the live camera view that i want.

The movie maker is not working properly. The Swype app suddenly keeps coming on and firing up the processor which heats up my Note. I've done reformats, and the problems don't go away.

• 2012-06-16 01:08
  • t7Mc

I bought this big boy last week and I can only say one thing: WOW! It's amazing and beautiful. Solid battery life. It lasts.two days and I still have 10% left! it's fast, great audio quality. I recommend it to anyone wanting a gorgeous screen, smoothness, the pen is a pleasure to use as well. I will never buy a smaller smartphone. it doesn't even feel as big as it may look after a day of usage or two. get it. You won't be sorry! Wrote this from my note.

• 2012-06-15 23:18
  • 0UH$

> In reply to Tausif @ 2012-06-15 12:52 from NR2b - click to readnote is much better,dont look at quad core.

• 2012-06-15 21:51
  • 6Qps

ics is way smoother than gb come on dont bullshit people ,note after ics is supercool

• 2012-06-15 19:22
  • vIbA

Got my firmware of the Note restored to GB from ICS from samsung service center...Life's back to normal again...no more shitty ICS for my phone :D

• 2012-06-15 19:18
  • uv$U
Total of 10802 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.