Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

19520068

7.2
7.4
7.3

Any body please help in downgrading of ICS to GB?

ICS consume not only more battery but also some time stuck in some applications and hanged. If you people notice then you can find that RAM consumes more memory in ICS. You can verify it via task manger utility.

Please help me the way to downgrade it. i have tried factory reset but it is still 4.0.3 Version.

• 2012-06-20 12:54
  • ijpq

my GNote in ICS. today i checked my battery status. the battery is in use for 17hrs and 38min. there is 67% remaining charge. i received and sent a few sms. answered two short calls. checked online thru wifi thrice for at least 20-30 min. bluetooth is constantly on since i'm using GMate to turn the phone into a dual-sim capable.

• 2012-06-20 12:14
  • thaP

> In reply to MDAWOOD @ 2012-06-19 20:11 from iA0U - click to readIm in egypt and ive got the update more than a week ago

• 2012-06-20 10:46
  • fkJg

my Gnote is running on ICS. it gives me at least 6hrs of heavy mobile internet usage. a day's worth of battery power on moderate usage. i bought a spare battery just in case. before going to sleep i forced my phone to drain so i could charge one battery and have 2 fully charged batteries in the morning.

• 2012-06-20 09:32
  • thar

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-20 06:40 from PASA - click to readDear how you downgrade your galaxy note to ginger bread? please guide me. i too feels buttery sucks and force close application problem in 4 version.

• 2012-06-20 07:32
  • ijpq

I have just upgraded OS of Galaxy note from ginger bread to ice cream sandwich. i am facing problems in force close, hanging and error in some applications.

Please guide me how to go back to old firmware of ginger bread. i did hard reset but it remain 4.0.3 ice cream sandwich.

• 2012-06-20 07:29
  • ijpq

> In reply to Jack @ 2012-06-18 06:08 from t7UR - click to readyes i agree. it is much safer.
but how about battery issue? i upgraded to ICS via wifi and battery life became horrible (despite the increased performance).
so i came to samsung center and downgraded to GB

• 2012-06-20 06:40
  • PASA

Yup...my note also facing the same problem...after updating its last few weeks, its sometimes getting warmer & drain off the battery without me using it...at 1st i was so shock...but went i read ur comments now i now that it wasn't just happen to me....so samsung,,,please help us fix this issues...

• 2012-06-20 06:33
  • 25KQ

> In reply to Cellfrens @ 2012-06-19 13:05 from U%{s - click to readhmm. worth to try.
When i reseteed my Note to GB at samsung service center, the technician told me better to upgrade there, not via wifi or kies.
But i'm still worry about the battery issue after upgrading galaxy note to ICS.
Any testimonial guys? esp. from indonesia
thx

• 2012-06-20 06:25
  • PASA

> In reply to Tim @ 2012-06-19 04:40 from y$g$ - click to readyes, i also returned to GB, ICS drains battery fast. And it sometimes made my Note warm even when not used.
But i admit ICS is very fluid, faster browser, and one-of-a-kind S-note, exclusive for galaxy note.

i really hope samsung fix this issue

• 2012-06-20 06:21

i really hope samsung fix this issue

• 2012-06-20 06:19
  • PASA

I just received an update option on my Galaxy Note N7000 as follow: firmware update required. download new update. You will able to use your phone during download. update details (336.82MB)
- Android 4.0 with touchwiz
- New S note app(advanced note-taking, productivity tools)
- New S memo widget.
now my question is if I go with this download am I going to lose the arabic option in my device ? because I heard that Android 4.0 arabic for Note N7000 is not released yet any body can help over there ?
I would appreciate if someone can send me the answer through email, mine is smoothoperator72 , hotmail, com , so its smoothoperator72@hotmail.com

• 2012-06-19 21:21
  • 3xKm

Hey friend, I'm from Egypt and I Emailed Samsung about the release time for ICS in Egypt & ME and they replied that it'll be by the end of this month, so keep chicking :)

• 2012-06-19 20:11
  • iA0U

Charging from your Computer USB ports can take up to 10-12 hours because they only have 500 mAh. Your Note's battery has 2500 mAh. I bought a usb charger running at 2100 mAh. Charges my Note in about 2-2.5 hours

• 2012-06-19 19:32
  • 0UH$

> In reply to girl24 @ 2012-06-19 09:20 from v0qK - click to readThanks for Reply Frnd...But Thats for Us Version By Telsus...I need to Know for international Version.. :)

• 2012-06-19 17:27
  • 6pEM

> In reply to hiten @ 2012-04-15 15:00 from t@xS - click to readHey.. I did upgrade my phone for ICS and there are absolutely no problems now..

• 2012-06-19 17:01
  • vLyx

When the ice cream sandwich/android 4 releases in Jordan middle east?

• 2012-06-19 13:21
  • gIC$

i dont know about others but i upograded in samsung service centre in india and the phone is working fast and bettr on ics..dont know why are u facing such probs?may be a glitch when u all upgraded ur device?when its a big update always prefer service centre

• 2012-06-19 13:05
  • U%{s

> In reply to Paxton.Petty @ 2012-06-18 08:10 from IaFK - click to readYou have to change your network slection. if click on 3G it take lot of bettary. chany your network mode to WCDMA. this will help you lot. Off your packet data.

when you want to use packet data on that time and after use off.

i have the same prolem like you but its ok

• 2012-06-19 12:34
  • Hxe3

Does anybody know how to check lifetimer on Note?

• 2012-06-19 09:27
  • Mfxa
Total of 10892 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.