Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

19807876

7.2
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Bhoghart @ 2012-06-20 16:05 from v0Xt - click to readFor your font, that's what happens after update to ics. If it matters to you a lot then you downgrade back to GB.

• 2012-06-21 10:28
  • v0qK

hi guys i just update my galaxy note ics software and after this my phone is not starting, only samsung logo is flashing. what is the problem and what is the solution. i dont want to lose data.

• 2012-06-21 09:39
  • utZT

hi guys i upgrade my galaxy note ics new version and it is not starting now only samsung logo flashing. what do i do? i am afraid to lose data.

• 2012-06-21 09:35
  • utZT

i have noticed that the shadow of frontpage like contact call log message apps etc boxes on some pages what would do?

• 2012-06-21 09:32
  • vG@i

open a white background at the bottom the first page boxes like phone contacts ets....shadows are appear what would do?

• 2012-06-21 09:22
  • vG@i

Couple of days ago I've updated my Galaxy Note (with Arabic language support)to the new ics. It is nice but started to hangup with some simple applications which causes a restart.

Can someone help?

• 2012-06-21 09:11
  • MSxw

> In reply to alfy @ 2012-06-20 13:55 from ftI5 - click to readwell mine drains about 35-40% battery when watching a 2hr video...music esp on the ear phones doesnt drain much...actually really less...say 5-10% for an hour...while on the speakers add another 10% approx.

• 2012-06-21 09:03
  • KSgu

I'm on ICS 4.0.3 since last 1 month, today morning i received a 7.8mb update to it saying it will improve stability, did any1 receive the same...??

• 2012-06-21 08:47
  • u1Bx

i just updated my note last night and everything works fine. loving the ics coz it runs smoother and faster than ginger bread. haven't found any fault and hopefully there will be none. great job samsung and android!

• 2012-06-21 04:00
  • sG@a

> In reply to alya @ 2012-06-20 06:33 from 25KQ - click to readit happened to me also but after factory reset everything work fine with me

• 2012-06-21 03:39
  • TRIE

does anyone know if its possible to trace my beutiful stolen white note in general santos Philippines EMEI 35888204382033 taken from my flight bag upon arrival at GSA, while waitng for my other baggage to arrive .i would appreciate any idea from thje forum thnks a million for reading Pilot a caputo

• 2012-06-21 03:18
  • tmCx

> In reply to haytham @ 2012-06-20 10:46 from fkJg - click to readhow did u get it??

• 2012-06-21 02:08
  • Lbcq

> In reply to Bhoghart @ 2012-06-20 16:05 from v0Xt - click to readi m galaxy note user.. n i faceing same problem as you say... maybe this is because an ice cream sandwich os itself.. if you use android 2.2 and android 2.3, the browser follow the font... but ics wont follow... n 1 thing bad about ics is its sucks battery juice faster... 3200mah battery cannot handle ics... need 5000mh....

• 2012-06-21 01:46
  • vV5G

Hi there co-note users. I have a question..

I noticed that the font in my browser is the default font even i use choco cooky as my set font. How can i change the font of my browser the same as my font that i set..

But as i typed this, the font displaying is choco cooky. But wen i post this it will be displayed as the default font, not the choco cooky font

Another question:
Why does map application appear on my task manager even im not opening it? It annoys me that everytime i close apps, i can see the map. And if i turn off my google location and service, i cannot check in to facebook thats why i need to check the location and services. By the way im using ICS. And these are all happening after i updated from gingerbread to ICS

• 2012-06-20 16:05
  • v0Xt

who has an idea of how long the battery life lasts for a samsung galaxy note...especially when movie watching or playing music.?????

• 2012-06-20 13:55
  • ftI5

> In reply to Badar @ 2012-06-20 12:54 from ijpq - click to readyap that waht happened to me.
bring your note to samsung sevice center and they will reset it to GB

• 2012-06-20 13:51
  • iwtp

Any body please help in downgrading of ICS to GB?

ICS consume not only more battery but also some time stuck in some applications and hanged. If you people notice then you can find that RAM consumes more memory in ICS. You can verify it via task manger utility.

Please help me the way to downgrade it. i have tried factory reset but it is still 4.0.3 Version.

• 2012-06-20 12:54
  • ijpq

my GNote in ICS. today i checked my battery status. the battery is in use for 17hrs and 38min. there is 67% remaining charge. i received and sent a few sms. answered two short calls. checked online thru wifi thrice for at least 20-30 min. bluetooth is constantly on since i'm using GMate to turn the phone into a dual-sim capable.

• 2012-06-20 12:14
  • thaP

> In reply to MDAWOOD @ 2012-06-19 20:11 from iA0U - click to readIm in egypt and ive got the update more than a week ago

• 2012-06-20 10:46
  • fkJg

my Gnote is running on ICS. it gives me at least 6hrs of heavy mobile internet usage. a day's worth of battery power on moderate usage. i bought a spare battery just in case. before going to sleep i forced my phone to drain so i could charge one battery and have 2 fully charged batteries in the morning.

• 2012-06-20 09:32
  • thar
Total of 10908 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.