Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

11%

7.2
7.3
7.2

> In reply to PRIDE @ 2012-06-14 23:37 from HKS5 - click to readYup, I've upgraded my note, and it runs well on ics..

• 2012-06-15 01:54
  • XMiv

> In reply to htcsam @ 2012-06-14 11:11 from 7tG6 - click to readIn my case, After updating to ics, my note has been fine and is running better than what it was during gb. It runs smoother now on ics.

• 2012-06-14 23:37
  • HKS5

DO NOT BUY GALAXY NOTE N7000B. While I love my Glaxy Note, apparently Samsung made a special version called the N7000B which has not been updated to new ICS system and may never be. Be sure to check packaging and only buy N7000 version of the Note.

• 2012-06-14 22:08
  • tSww

Hi guys,
Please read General Section of XDA Galaxy Note. You'll find a lot of information about this brick bug.
To cut a long story short, Almost all Galaxy Notes have been shipped with buggy eMMC firmware, unsafe kernel and recovery.
Samsung had fixed this bug in Galaxy Nexus eMMC firmware (thank GOD! Google develops software of Nexus phones) but they still continued to ship other devices with the same buggy firmware.
Which means if you do factory reset from the phone you might end up with an expensive paperweight.
Samsung is currently working to fix the bug. I strongly recommend you all to read http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=1633943 before you buy this phone or upgrade to ICS.
Be careful when you buy any Samsung devices in future.

• 2012-06-14 21:58
  • bJiZ
  • F

it a bad smartphone emmc bug must phone was bricked du to this bug,

• 2012-06-14 20:21
  • Nj%u

hi gays.
plz don't update to ics stay with Gb if u love your note bcoz this ics is very complicated.

• 2012-06-14 19:52
  • U{W9

hi gays.

• 2012-06-14 19:51
  • U{W9

Hi Users,

GN or S3 is better. I have been holding GN, so far no issue but S3 seems to be a nice.

Laven

• 2012-06-14 17:33
  • PFNx

Hi Users,

Laven

• 2012-06-14 17:29
  • PFNx

> In reply to GEORGIA @ 2012-06-12 16:25 from fu@G - click to readgo to ur nearest samsung service centre and get ur software update.......
battery problem is also due to software update.
dat ll also resolve by this

• 2012-06-14 17:29
  • X0%$

just a question:when will samsung updates the way videoplayer renders black color,this a the downside of this great device

• 2012-06-14 17:07
  • 7X94

hi galaxy note users.
Few days back i posted about issues after upgrade. To begin with, I upgraded thru wi-fi. I had a lot of battery issues. As i said i wrote to samsung official email id in india.
I followed their suggestion. Went to service centre. They upgraded my phone to ICS. Reset my device. Formatted my external SD card. Wow. My battery life went upto from 10 hours to 18 hours.
No lags/ no hangs.
It did really work. So i guess try it. Take your original bill.
I have gone from SG1 to SG2 to note. I must state that tomorow im jumping on to SG3.

• 2012-06-14 16:16
  • fCBQ

> In reply to Haj Hamed @ 2012-06-14 11:41 from n2K6 - click to readdo a factory reset .it will all solve

• 2012-06-14 15:27
  • ucwr

I updated my Note to ics yesterday and I love it! But I was dissapointed about one thing, there is no transition effect between pages as we see in the S3 and in the samsung tablets, why? How can I put that without installing the go launcher?

• 2012-06-14 15:03
  • S4ra

i would advise that installed apps from the GPlay store must be uninstalled first before updating to ICS. some apps are not yet compatible with ICS. maybe that's where the problem begins.

• 2012-06-14 14:35
  • thaL

> In reply to htcsam @ 2012-06-14 11:11 from 7tG6 - click to readi updated my GNote to ICS and no regrets... from my experience the battery will last a day for moderate use. when it was still running on GB continuous mobile internet thru packet data the power gives at least 6 hrs before recharging. it's the same when running in ICS.

• 2012-06-14 14:32
  • thaL

> In reply to 867867 @ 2012-06-10 07:28 from mTVc - click to readbuy note..i bought it 4 days before..its awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....i got many opinion before buying it...better go with freemind..

• 2012-06-14 13:24
  • ut3S

> In reply to hal @ 2012-06-12 18:44 from fu@E - click to readTry with your comp using kies

• 2012-06-14 13:09
  • psDc

hi guys i have bought samsung galaxy note 700 white color. but i disappointed because my batary not working properly

• 2012-06-14 12:41
  • vIYL

Hey guys .. I bought my SGN 3 weeks back and i am disappointed . it heats even when I am browsing and / or doing some simple tasks . The battery is not as good as I expected it . Althoug I am still on android GB 2.3.6 .. Any suggestions ?

• 2012-06-14 11:41
  • n2K6
Total of 10758 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.