Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.4
7.3

hey guys..

just updated my nite to ics today.in my opinion,the battery last longer than on gb..phones performances much more fluid.

• 2012-06-02 08:41
  • PBUt

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-06-01 19:01 from iwtp - click to readThanks Lee. There is no prob with recipient's nmbr. Actually, when the nmbr of text becomes more in a single sms, it is considered as a mms, not a sms any more. Can u tell the reason?

• 2012-06-02 08:23
  • P%%w

> In reply to deep111111 @ 2012-06-02 07:52 from vIHf - click to readideally 100%

• 2012-06-02 08:13
  • u1AY

hi guys does anyone know what should be the battery level before upgrading to ics ,bcause everytime i connect it says recharge ,can someone help

• 2012-06-02 07:52
  • vIHf

hi sgn users... is it true not to use ur phone while charging (like browsing )
and dont take off charger till the battery is fully charge?

• 2012-06-02 07:29
  • fvD9

hey everyboy. i downloaded NOVA 3 on my Gnote,and it was asking for 1750 Mb data or 1GB and 700 MB.but in google play it was written that the game needs 2 GB data..am i clear to download?thankyou :)

• 2012-06-02 07:08
  • tZt{

if they have problem with battery.it is not very difficult that charge battery when you are going to sleep.because Ics is very good.they want some people don't go on Ics because it is very good.

• 2012-06-02 06:52
  • nsCx

battery problem after ics upgrade try to remove memory card if earlier inserted format and again use. i have noticed this is helping out a bit to improve battery life its almost like GB version now.

• 2012-06-02 04:50
  • HktY

my note with ics works even better than before..

• 2012-06-02 03:49
  • utYI

Hi! I recently got the Samsung Note mobile phone and I have a question. When I play 3D games the screen usually freezes and the phone then restarts itself. I don't think that is normal for such a powerful phone. Or is it? All help is appreciated. Tnx!

• 2012-06-01 22:25
  • SrQZ

> In reply to SAHIL LATH @ 2012-06-01 20:38 from 7tBP - click to readit depends actually- if you like to take loads of photos without bringing a separate camera, go for xperia s. I bought galaxy note coz of the s-pen (makes note making and note taking easier), the screen size for web browsing, movie-viewing and video gaming, and it's a phone and tablet in one( most phone screens are a bit small for my liking and most tablet screens are too huge)

• 2012-06-01 21:56
  • tugC

> In reply to Vatsal @ 2012-06-01 10:54 from bEK} - click to readIn my case yes and i've been wondering why most SGN owners have the opposite experience after the update. My SGN performs better and longer with ICS.

• 2012-06-01 21:45
  • tugC

xperia s vs. galaxy note
plssssssssssssss
which one is better

• 2012-06-01 20:38
  • 7tBP

how to upgrade from gingerbread to ice-cream sandwich ?
Galaxy Note using from Bangladesh (Asia)

• 2012-06-01 20:08
  • 2CdM

updated mine to ICS. Runs smooth but ny SNote became laggy... Tried killing all apps via rask manager, still lags. And some apps forced to close. Batt life went okay.

• 2012-06-01 19:08
  • K7gV

> In reply to Tanveer @ 2012-06-01 12:36 from P%%w - click to readmaybe the person you are mailing do not have phone number. That happened to me twice. And when i checked, the people i sent the message to do not have their phone number in my phonebook.
I don't know why but it's strange isn't it? how can you send an mms if you don't have the recipient's number?

• 2012-06-01 19:01
  • iwtp

> In reply to Sebbo1298 @ 2012-06-01 14:38 from HCY% - click to readmine also. But that was before ics update

• 2012-06-01 18:56
  • iwtp

hi dear proud sgn users i ve updated mine 2 ics by customer service center.
performance is smooth.battery life gud.i feel batery lasted fast 4 me in gb oly.
now i want folders to be stock android style.
please can any1 help me how 2 get such folders in ics sgn.dis folders by samsung r bad.pls help me dear fellow users.
regards.

• 2012-06-01 17:25
  • 7qCS

Hi people,
I have just taken my Samsung Galaxy Note. Since I bought I have not installed a memory card or many apps; apart from some games (Asphalt Adrenaline, football, etc.). When I connected my phone via a cable to Kies on my PC it said that there is an update available. The update information states that it is an Ice cream Sandwich update. But as soon as I start the update after some time it gives an error "your GT-N7000 Battery is low". Well the battery is almost more than 70% full. But it still gives the same error. Well I am located in Marine Lines, Mumbai, India. Please help as I am unable to run the update on my Note.

• 2012-06-01 17:25
  • P$uD

Some aplication run incorectly on my phone like battery booster what shal i do?

• 2012-06-01 16:56
  • AIAu
Total of 10865 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.