Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

19799698

7.2
7.4
7.3

> In reply to Sam9teen @ 2012-06-03 11:23 from 2@0t - click to readMee too didn't get anything new not the angry birds nor the S-choice..

Just the speed enhancement and battery issues and there are several small bugs which needs to be fixed in next update or so

• 2012-06-03 11:35
  • 7wx8

Hi m from INDIA, and updated ICS 5-6 days back and i have a question regarding india ICS rom, wot about the ANGRY birds special game for NOTE?? I didnt got anything :(
and for my story app, i got it in S-Choice

• 2012-06-03 11:23
  • 2@0t

Hi Guys,
Is there any such thing that when you are typing a text message which you are trying and wanting to send it as an SmS if it exceeds certain character limits, number it auotmatically gets converted in to an MMS (Multi-Media Message) which I dont want. If I am trying to send a text message a SmS, I want all my SmS to remain as SmS and not get converted in to MMS right now what is happening is beyond a ceratin limit my Long Text Messages are getting converted in to MMS which I dont want... How do I stop this from happening ??

Thanks.

• 2012-06-03 11:05
  • P%%t

> In reply to Mango @ 2012-06-03 06:23 from KgZt - click to readDear mango

Thanks for suggesting me a better voice recorder out of all..just dwnlded it and i observed the other partys speech was a little low anyhow u asked me to transfer it to mail to get a clearer speech which i have not done yet..will do the same when i get my pc..and ive stoped application backgroud running as said by u..will notice the change and get back to u..thanks a million bro:)

• 2012-06-03 07:33
  • rA{i

> In reply to Saubhagya @ 2012-06-02 23:01 from utvK - click to readYup Bro Im also facing the same problem..
Unfortunately video players has stopped working..

and the HD video in my cell have the worst display now.
the pixels are cracking in ICS

• 2012-06-03 07:27
  • 7wx8

for better Battery life try this also
Settings >Developer otions > Do not keep activities . And notice is under applications and says , Destroy every activity as soon as the user leaves it .

• 2012-06-03 06:38
  • KgZt

> In reply to Sanjay.D @ 2012-06-03 05:07 from utxH - click to readHi Sanjay. I have Call Recorder (basic) from google play , and it works but when I need better audio what I do is I automatically send it to my E.Mail and store it in my PC, with that you have better audio

• 2012-06-03 06:23
  • KgZt

Why theres no update here in the philippines. Can somebody help me pls. Im so eager to use ics for my gnote. Thank you

• 2012-06-03 05:09
  • 7X9T

My dear SG.Note users could u pls recommed a better call recording software for my SGN..i've searched many in the play store but none was up to the mark when the recording quality is compared..

• 2012-06-03 05:07

Dear Samsung

kindly release a patch file that fixes battery problem in ICS, earlier the battery was really gud and lasts for longer duration but after updating to ICS the battery was pathetic..

• 2012-06-03 05:04
  • utxH

> In reply to Sandy @ 2012-06-02 14:38 from P$uD - click to readu cannot update to ICS using kies.it takes more time than what it shows during update..my advise is to go for OTA update either by wifi or 3G

• 2012-06-03 04:58
  • utxH

****you should enable this option when you turn on phone.i mean when you turn off the phone and turn it on it will go to standard limit and you should change it.but when i did that i saw that my ram went from 598mg to 395mg full immidietly.so it is good.****

• 2012-06-03 04:22
  • nsCx

it seems work for me.the things is simple is that your phone will get more free ram space like i said before.the result is 1%battery usage after 3min browsing.but the things it will do is that very less apps will work in background(you can understand when you clear ram).
my story is in s-choice.go and download it.

• 2012-06-03 04:10
  • nsCx

> In reply to Demon Insight @ 2012-06-02 20:01 from uNVK - click to readthat would be wise bro.
i mean, ics is good. Smooth ui, faster browser, but maybe some region have different updtae type. I happen to have problem with battery. Some people get better battery life.

• 2012-06-03 03:42
  • PASA

> In reply to mhm @ 2012-06-02 21:45 from nsCx - click to readwill that work? is it ok to change the setting?

• 2012-06-03 03:40
  • PASA

> In reply to SAHIL LATH @ 2012-06-01 20:38 from 7tBP - click to readThe galaxy note. Its faster with the exynos processor, coming to the old snapdragon s3... Ive personally played with the xperia s... and you can tell it slow... I guarantee it! Plus the note can play more video formats and the green is amazing for video and browser... Plus if you like drawing... there is the s pen. I find myself taking it out to write notes or phone numbers on the go.

• 2012-06-03 03:29
  • Isus

Samsung obviously hates India. LOL

• 2012-06-03 03:26
  • Isus

hi guys, i had an sone ericsson xperia arc n am waiting to have my note, well i read about battery issues,and one of the best programs i had in my arc was called JUICE DEFENDER, u can find on play market, and urself check out how u want to run the program, hope it was useful.thx

• 2012-06-02 23:57
  • 3SRW

> In reply to Saubhagya @ 2012-06-02 23:01 from utvK - click to read1] How did you roll back to GB? Using ODIN?
2] Try players like MXplayer, Mobo player afrom market and see if they can play those files?

• 2012-06-02 23:20
  • u1AY

Hello guys ,

Last day i Noticed a very strange problem in SGN running on INdian Official Ics rom DDLP8.
A no of videos of Mkv format which used to play perfectly fine in GB are not playing on ICS And show message "Video has stopped Responding."[/I][/B]
To chk whether the prob was of the rom only i reloaded my sd card and chkd again but to no use ......and SAME RESILT.

Finally i rolled back to GB DDLC1 INU to chk whether GB played it fine or not and to my surprise it played them superbly ....
Wat shud i do ????

I like ICS coz of
1)Multiple account addition in Tak
2)Smooth ui of Gmail
3)SMOOTH TRANSITIONS of browser and overall Ui

But dont wanna loose some of my fav videos .

Is there any way out ??? Thumbnails also are not visible in Videos >Folder view >Inside Many Folders

IS ANY ONE ELSE FACING SUCH PROBLEM ???? pls help

• 2012-06-02 23:01
  • utvK
Total of 10907 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.