Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

11%

7.2
7.3
7.2

i love my note before 4.0 update but now i hate due to this worst 4.0 update. it severly decrease the performance of my note.my get discharge 5 times fast than before.my note get stuck at some places. plz plz plz samsung downgrade the note to its previous 2.3.6 android.

• 2012-05-30 14:21
  • rAhf

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-05-30 05:26 from iwtp - click to readgo the samsung site....click on contact us...and mail them the same msg.....i hv done the same.
i am also annoyed with same issue that samsung has messed up. i have experienced the same problem on my wave2 with bada2.0 update.

• 2012-05-30 13:16
  • 2@Yx

Finally.. got the ICS update in my NOTE around 12nn today, No problem at all, the OS is very stable! better battery life! very smooth interface! im very happy to the positive result of my ics update!! CHEERS!! :D

• 2012-05-30 13:03
  • wHrS

guys who are havin trouble.with the galaxy notes battery life. . I hav made 2 changes n now m gettin the same bak up as earlier. . 1. Go to settings n develepor options n there change maximum back ground process to just 1. . Donr do none as it will affect the smoothness a lot. . 2. Install juice defender n keep it.on normal mode. .
I dont knw which one.of the 2 is helpin me with d battery life. . None the less. my battery life has improved. . Tc

• 2012-05-30 12:35
  • tYWK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-29 19:56 from pJ7E - click to readhow to update it?
Is it firmware update or ?

• 2012-05-30 12:12
  • HBxK

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-05-30 05:26 from iwtp - click to readdont purchase HTC..if you are thinking the battery is better there..
I am also using the Note but it gives me aroud 12-16 hrs after listening music and playing games..
On the custom saving in battery mode...

• 2012-05-30 12:11
  • HBxK

When ICS is going to come in Middle east countries for my NOTE?

• 2012-05-30 12:07
  • HBxK

> In reply to Anil @ 2012-05-30 11:25 from ttdy - click to readThe blue circle is to accurate yor latitude , you must enable GPS and Internet

• 2012-05-30 11:36
  • vaQv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-28 12:59 from t}Q4 - click to readto update software first of all go to (settings-about phone-software update)by this u can update your software

• 2012-05-30 11:27
  • tY@3

Has anyone encountered error / freeze when using Maps app? Mine freezes once blue circle with an arrow showing location is shown. Tried everything including factory reset. Doesn't help. Please verify. Thanks

• 2012-05-30 11:25
  • ttdy

> In reply to XXtreme @ 2012-05-28 08:08 from KFN{ - click to readgo to xda developers forum u may get the my story app!u can also search for my story apk

• 2012-05-30 09:38
  • U%{p

dear samsung, please fix the battery issue as soon as possible. This is getting annoying. I used to love my galaxy note and now i hate it.
I am a big fan of samsung since 2003 (my first samsung was sgh-n620 and i've been using samsung since). But now i'm considering buying other brand like htc or sony. Please please please fix this, i beg u.
I don't want to lose my galaxy note

• 2012-05-30 05:26
  • iwtp

> In reply to johnny @ 2012-05-30 04:25 from PUmB - click to readya, i agree. Mine is getting warm too, And battery life is getting poorer n poorer everyday. I've tried to uninstall almost all my 3rd party apps. RAM did decreased to around 300MB, but i ended up having nothing in my phone.

• 2012-05-30 05:23
  • iwtp

> In reply to will lee @ 2012-05-29 18:57 from PASA - click to readSo far my note doesn't have any solution.. my hp camera part getting warm n hot while im use about 15 minutes.. damn..some if my friends told me that do the cycle charge for 3 times,after i do i jz feel the same..samsung need do sumthing on it..very disappointed..

• 2012-05-30 04:25
  • PUmB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-29 19:56 from pJ7E - click to readSorry, some of us like me have owned this model since it came out.Battery conditioning only takes less than 5 cycles. I have flashed my unit after the ICS update and the Swype app, which is a default in most of Samsung's smartphones is consuming more than 50% of the battery usage. That causes some alarm, since it never consumes more than 5% before the update.

It's good that you are getting an impressive battery performance that I've hoped for too. It would be great if Samsung could give us an improved update to answer some of the issues that we are really experiencing.

I'm not using the Swype function in order to test how a full charge can last without it.

• 2012-05-30 00:45
  • v0qx

When ics for Note in Portugal? Anyone have? Im tired of waiting!

• 2012-05-30 00:33
  • S4rH

> In reply to nick @ 2012-05-28 21:17 from P$uD - click to readUpdate via Kies.

• 2012-05-29 22:02
  • fxP$

Hey guys i was updated my note to ics and i m not enjoying it.
There shoud be touchwiz 5.0 and s voice preinstalled.
Same boaring menu style,not much changes.
And where is the my story app?
What happen samsung its much awaited update and u dsptd.

• 2012-05-29 20:55
  • rJAf

> In reply to irfaniffi @ 2012-05-29 18:01 from syj9 - click to readCharge the spent battery separately. Get extra battery and charger. If you can afford a Note, you can afford them. You need not need to charge "while in use".

• 2012-05-29 20:47
  • v0qx

Hi! how can I upgrade my note from GB tO ICS?

• 2012-05-29 20:32
  • N7DX
Total of 10758 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.