Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

21193044

7.3
7.4
7.3

> In reply to M7md Al Gadi @ 2012-06-05 20:26 from fu{y - click to readabout.. ringgit malaysia rm1999.. no pouch.. no screen protection.. just whats in the box..

• 2012-06-06 15:50
  • vV5G

> In reply to frsvil @ 2012-06-06 15:39 from vV5G - click to readim having the same problem too.. now its even worst i cnt even charge my phone.. i need to bring it to the service center tomorrow..

• 2012-06-06 15:47
  • IVZj

> In reply to annihnvn @ 2012-06-05 21:39 from Si$4 - click to readhi bro... before i upgrade my note ginger bread to ics... its run 5 hour n i dont remember how much minute when browsing internet.. play games.. listen music.. you tube.... but after upgraded to ics.. battery drain so fast.. browsing internet about 1 hour and battery down to 50%... oh. mann. what happen to ice cream sandwich.. ics is battery suckers... suckers......

• 2012-06-06 15:39
  • vV5G

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2012-06-06 13:35 from v0qx - click to readooppss.. sorry. my bad =p
i mean s memo. Yea i kinda miss the s-note. Do u realize that the "pen"(not the s-pen, but the pen, aside from pencil, brush, n marker option) acts differently in both apps? in s-note (ICS) the "pen" draws a more even line, which gives better result than in s-note (GB)

• 2012-06-06 15:05
  • iwtp

> In reply to annihnvn @ 2012-06-06 10:52 from Si$3 - click to readwell, i never check. But i do not turn the screen on often. I turn it on just to send/reply texts, checking facebook/twitter/instagram. I seldom make calls, and i am not a heavy texter =p

• 2012-06-06 15:01
  • iwtp

> In reply to gdfgg @ 2012-06-05 23:52 from IVUy - click to readDontie apple is a very good company nd dont tel this lies to make samsung bigger. samsung note is a good device because its good. but user intrface is worst. sony nd htc jav bttr ui. iphones hav vvgood ui

• 2012-06-06 14:06
  • uvtk

Well i buy NOTE yesterday and its Awesome ....... GREAT PHONE na TABLET nope its NOTE ..
well i don't want to upgrade ics . when it offically comes i upgrade it but now i m enjoying the features of NOTE ......

• 2012-06-06 13:54
  • Lbun

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-06-06 06:03 from PASA - click to readtheYou lose the S-Note of ICS update for the Note if you switch back to Gingerbread via Samsung Service Center. The S-Memo is still there in both versions.

There is a glitch still with the ICS update. The Swype app still turns on and drains power. I have noticed how ever that the bluetooth keyboard glitch of alternate characters popping up randomly while typing iss gone. That's something to be happy about so I can finally fully use my BT keyboard often to write more with the Note.

• 2012-06-06 13:35
  • v0qx

After upgrading to ice cream sandwich the switching between menus seems to have slowed down. Any suggestions to fix this?

• 2012-06-06 13:02
  • P$nI

I will post more detail about my battery after ics update but this morning I ran a little test. My battery went from 100% to 99% in 2h 49m of stand by. Durring this time, the screen was switched on 3 times to check settings. I have 3g on in a none 3g area, live wallpaper is on as well as mobile data is switched on.
More tests to come.

• 2012-06-06 12:59
  • HKS5

i had purchased samsung galaxy note n7000 for my son just 15 days ago and had started facing problems.
on the very second day of my purchase, the handset was not accessing internet, i contacted samsung servicing centre at 7 hills jalna road, aurangabad mah. the person told me that the handset will have to be formatted and upgrade it to android sandwich icecream. after that the handset started accessing internet.
yesterday 5th june 2012 when the handset was been charged it hanged, it automatically switched off and then it just refused to start. again i have to travel 8km. to the service centre. the handset is with the service centre.
there is serious problem with the software of this handset or simply the handset is defective.

• 2012-06-06 11:16
  • utyK

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-06-06 06:03 from PASA - click to readCould you tell me how many hours was your screen on after 2 days of decent use?
I am going to test my Note without sync now :).

• 2012-06-06 10:52
  • Si$3

This phone has some problems that I experiencied.
1: The battery life is short. I can't use it more than 12hrs approx in standby.
2: The maximum voice is low. We can not hear the songs in noisy area.

• 2012-06-06 10:29
  • SaFH

Hi Guys Im new here,Does it come out official ICS for Note via Kies...reply me plz

• 2012-06-06 10:25
  • gC7Z

Hi guys Im new here,does it come out official ICS for Galaxy Note,I mean via Kies...reply me plz

• 2012-06-06 10:16
  • gC7Z

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-06-05 19:57 from iwtp - click to readdear will lee
Yes the battery is really a disappointment post ics. I too wanna revert back to GB.
Please can u tell me how that can be done from home. I have a high speed wi-fi and 3G at home. Or do i have to go to a service centre.
Thanks in advance.
Regards

• 2012-06-06 09:56
  • vbTf

> In reply to PRIDE @ 2012-06-06 07:46 from HKS5 - click to readOk after 36 mins of web browsing using wifi with the screen mostly displying white background I used up 10% ofthe battery. (displying white colours WILL EAT BATTERY.

So to recap.
Using official ics. via ota.

About 2h 59m standby.
36min web browsing using wifi.
Battery now down to 89%.
More later.

• 2012-06-06 08:13

More tests to come.
*Please be aware though that after updating to ics, as another poster also mentioned, you might find that any dowloaded apps you have are all opened and I had to force close them all. So this could well be one of the reasons your note is loosing battery fast*.

• 2012-06-06 07:46

hi all good day!

i bought a galaxy note a few days back and it looks amazing execpt for the size. i would appreciate someone answer my below doubts:

1. how can i retrieve mails archived in gmail?
2. is it possible to interchange the mail accounts already set up in email & gmail mail options?
3. what are the main differences in terms of utilities, between emails set up under gmail & email options?

thanks,
shaff

• 2012-06-06 06:46
  • nC66

i have upgrade to ICS for my note, but i face some issue in account synchronize...how to reset to GB? anyone can help?

• 2012-06-06 06:18
  • IW9H
Total of 11023 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.