Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

19210536

7.2
7.4
7.3

how to upgrade from gingerbread to ice-cream sandwich ?
Galaxy Note using from Bangladesh (Asia)

• 2012-06-01 20:08
  • 2CdM

updated mine to ICS. Runs smooth but ny SNote became laggy... Tried killing all apps via rask manager, still lags. And some apps forced to close. Batt life went okay.

• 2012-06-01 19:08
  • K7gV

> In reply to Tanveer @ 2012-06-01 12:36 from P%%w - click to readmaybe the person you are mailing do not have phone number. That happened to me twice. And when i checked, the people i sent the message to do not have their phone number in my phonebook.
I don't know why but it's strange isn't it? how can you send an mms if you don't have the recipient's number?

• 2012-06-01 19:01
  • iwtp

> In reply to Sebbo1298 @ 2012-06-01 14:38 from HCY% - click to readmine also. But that was before ics update

• 2012-06-01 18:56
  • iwtp

hi dear proud sgn users i ve updated mine 2 ics by customer service center.
performance is smooth.battery life gud.i feel batery lasted fast 4 me in gb oly.
now i want folders to be stock android style.
please can any1 help me how 2 get such folders in ics sgn.dis folders by samsung r bad.pls help me dear fellow users.
regards.

• 2012-06-01 17:25
  • 7qCS

Hi people,
I have just taken my Samsung Galaxy Note. Since I bought I have not installed a memory card or many apps; apart from some games (Asphalt Adrenaline, football, etc.). When I connected my phone via a cable to Kies on my PC it said that there is an update available. The update information states that it is an Ice cream Sandwich update. But as soon as I start the update after some time it gives an error "your GT-N7000 Battery is low". Well the battery is almost more than 70% full. But it still gives the same error. Well I am located in Marine Lines, Mumbai, India. Please help as I am unable to run the update on my Note.

• 2012-06-01 17:25
  • P$uD

Some aplication run incorectly on my phone like battery booster what shal i do?

• 2012-06-01 16:56
  • AIAu

But we have "developer" option under seeting.
May be u need to go Service center as i think we all have it

• 2012-06-01 16:10
  • MriV

no it not solved,i dnt knw y is it taking so long

• 2012-06-01 15:53
  • fXNb

I also don't see "Developer" under setting can any one help plz i want to restrict application
Help me.....

• 2012-06-01 15:14
  • MriV

It is really good news that you are one of the 7million GN users.

• 2012-06-01 14:52
  • nsCx

hey guys download it for your GN Ics rom.it is adobe photo shop touch for tablets but it work perfect in GN with ICS.

• 2012-06-01 14:50
  • nsCx

Download the N.O.V.A 3 from approb.com:i had problem in downloading first but it solved after try another time.but now it work unbeliveble good in GN.you can't belive it is an mobile game.the size is 1.705mg.(i am in ZSLPF Ics rom).

• 2012-06-01 14:48
  • nsCx

samething may be the cause of bad battery life in lcs is that when you go to application setting you can see all apps that are not stock apps is working and you can force stop thom.i mean in GB rom less apps was working than Ics(downloaded app i mean)(i mean ics let apps to work for their self).but Ics is very very better than GB.with Ics you can see the real GN power.

• 2012-06-01 14:43
  • nsCx

samething may be the cause of bad battery life in lcs is that when you go to application setting you can see all apps that are not stock apps is working and you can force stop thom.i mean in GB rom less apps was working than Ics(downloaded app i mean).but Ics is very very better than GB.with Ics you can see the real GN power.

• 2012-06-01 14:41
  • nsCx

> In reply to basher @ 2012-06-01 10:14 from 2@yy - click to readI have the Note and my battery life can last up to 48 hours of normal use. (Texting, short calls, checking facebook)

• 2012-06-01 14:38
  • HCY%

hi..!! can anyone tell what facebook application for android have a invisible option...TIA..!!!

• 2012-06-01 13:39
  • 2Wxe

> In reply to basher @ 2012-06-01 10:14 from 2@yy - click to readNo. Galaxy note with gingerbread has wonderful battery life. But beware if u want to upgrade to ics. ICS is power hungry.

• 2012-06-01 13:36
  • iwtp

> In reply to irfaniffi @ 2012-06-01 08:04 from 258p - click to readwow, thank u. That was very technical =p
Yea i hope my problem is due to overcharging the battery. But truly, ics is power hungry. After 12 hours of use, my note (with new battery) has 50% power. With gingerbread, i can use up to a day until the battery drop to 50%

• 2012-06-01 13:34
  • iwtp

Whenever I copy some from website or my email, and then paste it in SMS body to send, the SMS is considered by mms instead and the message doesn't get sent. Would any one pls suggest the reason!

• 2012-06-01 12:36
  • P%%w
Total of 10872 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.