Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

11%

7.2
7.3
7.2

> In reply to irfaniffi @ 2012-05-29 07:40 from 258k - click to readreally? will that work? i've recharged my battery more than 3 times now and battery life is still poor.
And do i need to unistall and reinstall my apps to achive good battery life? if so, i'll do it.
please reply :)

• 2012-05-29 18:57
  • PASA

> In reply to johnny @ 2012-05-29 04:20 from PUmB - click to readyes i agree. ICS drains battery fast. And my phone becomes so warm

• 2012-05-29 18:55
  • PASA

> In reply to TheNeighbor @ 2012-05-29 11:21 from v0qx - click to readi use swiftkey x. But i don't know if keyboard needs a lot of RAM. But yes, after upgrading to ics, battery life becomes an issue to me

• 2012-05-29 18:53
  • PASA

> In reply to Yamin India @ 2012-05-29 16:42 from U2hd - click to readDear Yamin,
AS well battery temp. is concerned... please consider the following:
1. In india and Pakistan, now a days temprature is going to touch 45-50c.Dual core mobiles always remain hot even in normal usage in summer.
2. Never operate galaxy note during charging... It will become so hot.
3.As per battery engineers of galaxy note... battery should not hot. It will reduce the life of battery and overall performance...
4. If you will visit "university of batteries" you will find that full draining and full charging theory does not apply with these (GN battery) batteries.
5. So best way is whenever you have time you can charge your mobile through laptop or through normal charger. I mean ( expert recommendation) that when you will charge your battery in steps it will never hot. it will enhance the overall battery life..

In my case i charge my cell through laptop in my office, when i feel that battery is going to hot, I unpluged my cell and agian charge after 15-20 minutes..So my theory is that your cell during charging should never hot for great battery life. It can achieve only through charging step by step..In this way battery will never go down.
Hope you will understand this concept..
Irfan( Pakistan)

• 2012-05-29 18:01
  • syj9

Bought My 1st Galaxy Note Today.And while charging what i see is that my battery temperature rises upto 52 degrees celcius .whereas when i remove the charger the temperature falls down to 40 odd degree celcius.Before this phone i used xperias and other galaxies but none of them reached 40 degrees ever.Is it because of the battery capacity 2500mah? or there's sum probs with the device or battery or d charger? any answers and comments ?...ill really appreciate

• 2012-05-29 16:42
  • U2hd

samsunh galaxy note heating issues are there in my cell phone,i dont know why,the company said they replaced the pcb means mother board but there is still heating issues,iam planning to file a case in cunsumer court,

• 2012-05-29 15:46
  • utCU

Great. Just upgraded to ICS and already enjoyin it...Albania

• 2012-05-29 14:43
  • smma

ICS OTA update finally available in India..downloading as I write this..Yipeeee!!!!

• 2012-05-29 13:16
  • vGAn

today galaxy s3 came in some countries.so what do you think:is the galaxy s3 features good to sell the GN or any phones and buy it or it is better wait for next GN(in ifa) and other new phone like WP8 devices until end of 2012?are you really want s3 or think GN is better now with Ics(that is for me) or you want a quad core phone?can you leave 5.3 inch screen for 4.8 one?(please answer)

• 2012-05-29 12:32
  • HFhS

Just upgrading now to ICS in Albania

• 2012-05-29 11:30
  • smma

Ok! I was not into the complaint department on the Note before the update has affected the battery effeciency. I just noticed that the Swype keyboard function has been consuming more than half the overall battery usage! Has anyone noticed this too?

There is some glitch, as to maybe why the keyboard encoding has been freezing. Samsung, you need this fixed. I am back to regular default keyboard, but would still want to use the Swype function again.

• 2012-05-29 11:21
  • v0qx

hi guys! i forgot my S Memo Pin.. can anyone help me how to retrieve it? is it 4 digits? 6 digits?

appreciated for the help!

• 2012-05-29 11:07
  • t7Tk

i updated my Galaxy Note yesterday, but i didnt got that Angry bird game. Is it not for indian update rom??

• 2012-05-29 10:37
  • vbJH

> In reply to ErTejPatel @ 2012-05-28 19:50 from 7tCe - click to readHow the battery life tell me it good for one day please !

• 2012-05-29 10:15
  • 7wpX

• 2012-05-29 10:15
  • 7wpX

I have the same problem with the battery and I also see lacks in ICS please let the Samsung consider about it and realise soon a minor update.

• 2012-05-29 10:14
  • gIH7

i cannot dload any apps from play store...it keeps saying error..pls help

• 2012-05-29 10:12
  • IVQk

i updated ics yesterday and noticed battery life has become less and even the ics is using much RAM than before. Could u plz do something to make it perfect.

• 2012-05-29 09:38
  • tE%{

> In reply to Brunei_N0te @ 2011-12-27 11:53 from ijsY - click to readYes, I have the same problem too. The echo is only heard by the other party. While in call, if you set to "Noise Reduction OFF", then the problem is solved. It's annoying to do this for every call. I see a lot of users having the same issue. I'm giving it tomorrow for a HW check tomorrow and will request for handset replacement. Did you get a breakthrough yet..?

• 2012-05-29 09:30
  • vGVX

i waz damn worried after updating to ICS. battery waz draining like hell. i waz thinking of moving back to GB but after 2 cycles of battery full and empty, i waz shocked with result. battery performance is quite good. just force stop apps aft u use it n disable apps wich u dont use.

• 2012-05-29 09:28
  • 7q9F
Total of 10755 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.