Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

12%

7.2
7.4
7.3

it is not true.Ics support flash player but you should download one.I download flash player 11.1 for Ics roms from apktops.com and it work perfectly in opera and stock browser.i am in ZSLPF.

• 2012-05-31 07:03
  • nsCx

> In reply to Mango @ 2012-05-31 06:34 from vaQN - click to readswitch off phone and then switch on by simultaneously pressing home and volume up button...opens android recovery system. there you can see option of formatting cache..

• 2012-05-31 07:00
  • uwVv

> In reply to ErTejPatel @ 2012-05-30 16:19 from uwVu - click to readHi , How do you format your cache memory ???? Thank you

• 2012-05-31 06:34
  • vaQN

I have upgraded my SGN to ICS last week, i see the following issues, let me know if any is facing that same issue or if you have any solutions let me know.
1.The Voice command is not working, the mobile gets hang when i invoke the Voice command
2.The mobile gets hang when i edit the contact details.
Apart from this issue rest is fine..

• 2012-05-31 06:17
  • yHx9

For those who have updated to ICS, is the Flash player, such as the youtube, is it working in the browser? , I usually use the Opera browser.
Because I hear that ICS doesn't support Flash player, is that true? .

• 2012-05-31 05:53
  • 33@}

My SGN stuck at Samsung galaxy note . After I update ICS 4.0.3 LPY . Anyone can help me ??

• 2012-05-31 04:29
  • PUsP

My SGN have problem when I update to ICS 4.0.1 with LPY . When I recovery mod wipe factory . My SGN stuck at samsung galaxy note n7000 not start .

• 2012-05-31 04:25
  • YTSM

> In reply to [deleted post]And what do you do if a one of ether default apps like Swype is the problem? The update has a definite glitch that was not ironed out. A customers, a have the right to demand that the update should be given a fix.

• 2012-05-30 20:40
  • t7Mc

> In reply to [deleted post]All the sulution I aldy tried..fail...ICS make me sick..I plan to get back my GB..althought is old firmware but atleast my battery life will b more longer..and wait until Samsung really create a good ICS for galaxy note thn I update..I think like this will be more better..if not,with current ICS my hp battery life will gone super fast,n if i use directly about 15 minute my camera part is comming hot.n hotter..this is not nomal..even i clear the RAM its still be the same,its seem running a heavy application or firmware..when i start using note I feel that this is my ideal hp,and friend user,battery life is better thn 4GS and without this stupid issue..bt ,this all issue starting to appear after I update to the stupid ICS...damn disappointed to Samsung..I'm wondering how come thy can launch a unstable firmware to the user..

• 2012-05-30 20:20
  • fxM3

Just got ICS update for my SGN yesterday around noon. Loads of improvements made - better layout, much better battery life, smoother operations, many new interesting features and what makes it really special is there are also improvements made to maximise and improve the use of S-pen. Am such a happy and thankful owner. Kudos to Samsung and Android.

• 2012-05-30 20:10
  • tugD
  • F

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-05-30 18:33 from iwtp - click to readU seem so upset from last week....ICS update brought u nightmares....

• 2012-05-30 19:46
  • uttM

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-05-30 18:33 from iwtp - click to readDelete all ur apps and install them one by one. ..aaps are also battery eaters...observe any changes u c after installing an app....install 2app in a day. ...i think its due to sum particular app...also u can reset. .

• 2012-05-30 19:40
  • uttM

what about angry birds game on our ICS update in india??

• 2012-05-30 18:52
  • vbJa

see, i finished charging my note at 1pm today, and now (23:30) battery already drops to 30%. And i did not play games, i did not listen to music, i did not make phone calls, just a few texting and few facebook/twitter/instagram browsing.
GOSH! it is killing me!

• 2012-05-30 18:33
  • iwtp

> In reply to Razor @ 2012-05-30 13:03 from wHrS - click to readhow were you able to do that?

• 2012-05-30 18:31
  • 7XcI

> In reply to ErTejPatel @ 2012-05-30 16:19 from uwVu - click to readwell, i switched the phone off every night. And i do clear the ram regularly. But nothing happen. And now my phones battery is draining like crazy. I'm thinking about buying a new battery. See what will happen. Maybe the problem is in my battery (but it's only 3 months old, how come?). If that cannot solve the problem, i guess i'll have to wait for samsung to respond to this problem, and maybe use my old wave2.

p.s my galaxy s2 suffered the same problem.

• 2012-05-30 18:28
  • iwtp

> In reply to Sanju @ 2012-05-30 12:35 from tYWK - click to readDear Sanju,
never limit the process to one process only.. It will creat problems.... we are not developers... so do not touch this option... STANDARD LIMT IS COMPULSORY... remeber that.....

• 2012-05-30 17:40
  • syj9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-30 14:27 from fv5u - click to readIn my opinion, the s3 is a better phone in general. Its faster, has a quadcore processor and the Note just dualcore. But I personally prefer the Note and I bought it a month ago. I was in doubt like you but I risk on the Note and I have made the right choice! The s3 is faster and has a new funny things but I prefer the Note screen size, how it looks and its fast enough for me. And the s pen its a good and different concept. The Note its an unique device, a smartphone/tablet and its a real innovation! Now depends on what you prefer, a big beast of technology(s3) or a beast of technology with a differente concept(Note). Thats just my opinion, doesn't mean Im right!

• 2012-05-30 16:48
  • S4rH

> In reply to Jikay67 @ 2012-05-30 16:35 from fuNc - click to readdon't know how u did it when it is not notified in your update OTA....i started OTA and have lost connection many time but whenever i again go to software update, it continues from the same stage last downloaded..

• 2012-05-30 16:47
  • uwVu

I missed the ics upgrade this morning, due to network problem. Pls how do I get it back I ve been waiting for it to come and it's not in the software upgrade on my phone.

• 2012-05-30 16:35
  • fuNc
Total of 10802 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.