Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

20622733

7.3
7.4
7.3

it took 3 hrs. & 10 min. to fully charge my galaxy note. i read in an article on how to maintain a good battery is to never overcharge it.

• 2012-06-04 19:41
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-04 07:48 from HktX - click to readSamsung galaxy note is by far the best phone tablet ever created by Samsung. I am very impressed by the phone since i bought it couple of months ago. I just wish we could get extra battery probably about 3500mAh which would do last for atleast 2-3 days. Thanks samsung for such a wonderful product !!!

• 2012-06-04 19:23
  • 2Ajt

must watch this. its amazing:

• 2012-06-04 19:02
  • syj9

Dear note users and ics upgraders. I recently upgraded my note to ICS but I have just two problems till now. Can somebody please help.
1. Poor battery life
2. I don't seem the get the call history of a particular number. In GB , once I clicked on a contact I would get 10 days call history. But that doesn't happen anymore.

Some suggested to do factory reset. How to use backup and restore option. Please can someone guide me.
Thanks in advance
Dr. Kumar

• 2012-06-04 18:52
  • vbTc

> In reply to Linges @ 2012-06-04 15:17 from 7tJE - click to readthe manual says i must charge the phone before using it for the first time. but since i tested it while i'm still in the mall i waited until the phone reached 17% of remaining battery charge, the phone also showed the "connect to charger" notification. i'm charging my galaxy note and finding how much time until fully charged, i will update you on my next post about the actual battery performance.

• 2012-06-04 17:23
  • t7Xr

> In reply to will lee wanta @ 2012-06-04 09:34 from iwtp - click to readhow to downgrade back to GB frm ICS

• 2012-06-04 16:20
  • u7m9

> In reply to toinks @ 2012-06-04 13:18 from t7Xr - click to readhi friend i am also want to buy this mobile. when i compared with SGS3, i think this is better.now whether the samsung is selling ICS updated note or what? how is the battery back up? whether it will will stand for one day with heavy usage? please give me a unbiased answer. thanks in advance.

• 2012-06-04 15:17
  • 7tJE

I'm really feel happy to say that it's doing speedyy after upgrated into ICS.. earlier GB version, I experienced was quite bored coz of the stuck... cant msg or cant scroll... it's getting a little delay... but now,... it's smooth and silky....! so touch sensitive. :)

• 2012-06-04 15:02
  • P@T}

when i read the specification this note book.then i say only.this note book is the father of other cell fone.thats it.my bro sent me this note book from italy soon

• 2012-06-04 14:35
  • KIKm

How do you & can you use the Note as a modem?

• 2012-06-04 14:17
  • ftb}

> In reply to aditya 1 @ 2012-06-04 11:27 from vIb{ - click to readreally? i never had such issue. Note's display is not as "punchier" as galaxy s2 but it is brighter. Still, gorgeous when compared to other phones

• 2012-06-04 14:10
  • iwtp

> In reply to Bilz @ 2012-06-04 13:09 from IT$c - click to readreally? how many extra hours do you get? because my experience is the opposite

• 2012-06-04 14:06
  • iwtp

just bought galaxy note an hour ago. i'm posting this comment using it. the phone is a delight to behold. before buying it i asked the storeclerk if customers who bought from their store are complaining about screen discoloration. i was assured that they had not encountered such complaints. and i asked if the phone is saleable and he answered that during weekends they would sell at least 15 units of galaxy note. the phone is still very expensive but i really want to have my own galaxy note. so i parted with my precious money and satisfied my desire. the phone looks huge but it's very light. the size of the keys are much comfortable for my fingers and i seldom missed letters when composing text. i'm happy today.

• 2012-06-04 13:18
  • t7Xr

Hi I am from Pakistan. Since I have updated my note to ICS, my battery timings have gone up. The new OS are much better than the GB in terms of speed, battery consumption as well as performance.

• 2012-06-04 13:09
  • IT$c

Hi guys, those having heavy battery drain just do the following. Go to wifi settings, select advance setting then in option 'wifi on during sleep' just select "Never". your Battery problem solved :-)

• 2012-06-04 12:26
  • uvvF

the new ICS update has another issue. Firstly it deleted my extra files on my phone drive like movies etc. Secondly in the Storage Option in Settings , it wrongly identifies the external_sd card drive as the phone usb storage drive and due to this it does not show the correct amount of free space available on the card.

• 2012-06-04 11:39
  • Kxbq

galaxy note is a gr8 fone..bt lacks the quality of d super amoled hd display..it has a yellow spots at some places on the screen..they r nt very prominent..nd also some notes hve a line dividng the screen, one half is yellowish than d other 1....its a gud fone bt lacks build quality..

• 2012-06-04 11:27
  • vIb{

UK. I had BIG LAG issues after updating to ics. My phone is pure stock and i updated through kies. Everytime i came out of an app my phone had to reload all its widgets. I read a lot of talk abkut factory resets and brick stories. I went for it cos i would still be under warremty... Now its sweet... No lag and is faster than ever. Instant music... Gallery and all apps open faster so my advice if ur having issues.. Save all you can to your memory card and reset your baby :-)

• 2012-06-04 11:17
  • H5Um

> In reply to Muki @ 2012-06-04 11:13 from P$Dy - click to readThe last date for giving free accessories was 2nd June and today when I checked on website. It says promotion expired.

• 2012-06-04 11:15
  • P$Dy

Any idea whether samsung is extending the date for giving free accessories i.e. senheiser headphones etc...

• 2012-06-04 11:13
  • P$Dy
Total of 10975 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.