Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

20959116

7.3
7.4
7.3

I'm so in love with my Galaxy Note.. After updating it into Ice Cream Sandwich OS.. whew - total satisfaction... so far much better than S2 and Iphone4 i have before..

• 2012-06-05 17:45
  • K7eu

Is there a way to know the model number for the different sensors included in the device?

• 2012-06-05 17:30
  • 3ReY

I JUST GOT MY UPDATE TO ICS AND I DONE IT VIA WI-FI so far it is brilliant interface much smoother but have noticed battery draining alot faster compared to GB but then there is a energy saver option availble know so trying that to see if makes a diffrence ?

• 2012-06-05 16:11
  • Tr8a

> In reply to mohamed elbaramony @ 2012-06-05 11:40 from TqJ9 - click to readYes same here the Conacts application is a real embarrassment specially when someone is looking at you!,I solved it temporally by installing a third party Dialer,like Rocket Dialer or Contacts etc.

• 2012-06-05 16:04
  • 33@%

A girl in Sony neo v comments section is saying she has a galaxy note but wants to buy neo v... I know that cant be true, but still you gotta love these trolls :-P

• 2012-06-05 15:42
  • YT8Q

dear note lovers.
Upgraded to ICS.
One problem that really is affecting my functionality............ I cant seem to get the call history of a particular selected number. It just shows the latest call history of that number. Suppose i call a particular number 5 times in a day, its suppose to give me an entire history of calls made to that number. That does not happen.
Please can someone help.
Thanks

• 2012-06-05 15:25
  • Hkt5

before updating yours phone should be charged(100/)

• 2012-06-05 15:10
  • uux6

Must watch it Galaxy note battery improvement:

• 2012-06-05 14:30
  • syj9

I am so in love with my galaxy note... It amazes me every single day. Even if I am still in GB :) soon to ICS!

• 2012-06-05 14:30
  • v0qK

> In reply to SID @ 2012-06-04 19:23 from 2Ajt - click to readyou can get extra battery from www.mungen-power-batteries.com 4500 mha good for 3 days mid to heavy usage ,this company is out og HK very reputable quick service and come with extra battery door to accomodate the larger battery,expensive around 100 USD free delivery,you wont regret the extra coast enjoy your notr n china still waitng for ICS

• 2012-06-05 14:26
  • tmC3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-05 05:28 from vL%M - click to readIs ICS available directly from Samsung or are u rooting the phone...?

• 2012-06-05 13:28
  • uB$r

> In reply to Mihai @ 2012-06-04 20:15 from pkDQ - click to readMany congratulations- you wont regret a bit.

• 2012-06-05 12:57
  • 9FYU

> In reply to toinks @ 2012-06-04 13:18 from t7Xr - click to readMany congratulations on your recent purchase. I am also a really satisfied SGN owner from Malaysia. A totally new experience for me and am still blown away by its ability and features. Just updated to ICS and have fallen in love with it all over again..

• 2012-06-05 12:50

Is it true that the next series galaxy note 2 with
5.5 inches retina display (gorilla 2) screen + latest Samsung Exynos chipset support + strongest battery to last upto 3 days screen on ?

• 2012-06-05 12:46
  • Xugs

• 2012-06-05 12:39

> In reply to Saubhagya @ 2012-06-03 15:56 from utvI - click to readHello Sir,

Post this problem in xda devlopers page...they will surely cure this problem with ease. :) :) :)

• 2012-06-05 12:29
  • bEN8

good phone - but i stay about 8 second when i get the contacts, log and dial pad - i don't know why - if any one have solving for this issue kindly post or email me on: mohamedsamirelbaramony@yahoo.com

i have two galaxy note, for me and my wife - the each have the same contacts delay problem.

i saw different between the two:

my galaxy note: the screen in white color is not clear if compared with the second G. note

my galaxy note:the camera flash is strongest than the second G. note

my galaxy note: made in Vietnam and the other made by Samsung

but i saw the third galaxy note one with my friend made in Vietnam with same color of my second G.note (white color is clear).

• 2012-06-05 11:40
  • TqJ9

Which one is better?
Galaxy Note or Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• 2012-06-05 08:25
  • P$Dy

the S-pen can only be used with Galaxy Note. i thought the pen will also work with bigger samsung galaxy tablets.

• 2012-06-05 08:13
  • t7Xr

Got mine today - love it!
Converted from iPhone user

• 2012-06-05 07:39
  • RBtE
Total of 11007 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.