Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

10%

7.2
7.3
7.2

I also had similar issues with battery drain after updating to ICS. was very upset. Yesterday i factory reset my GN, and set power savings on, disabled wifi and sync, disabled some applications, from developer settings, set max number of activity running to 3, and display mode to movie. Yesterday Night i charged the device to 45% and after 11 hrs 35 min it came to 38% which i think is reasonable battery usage. I think while, upgrading from GB to ICS, some apps settings might be causing this issue. Also i uninstalled facebook and skype which may be having some service running in the background and keeping the device awake. whoever having problem with battery once pls try it out and post the status. (Don't forget to backup your SMS,Call log and contacts before factory reset). good luck

• 2012-05-25 08:11
  • ttdy

ics on gn:

1:The notification area is improved with the battery saver option directly accessible there.

2:The looks of the widgets have been improved.

3:Few changes in the settings options.

4:Face unlock is standard works just fine.

5:Browser crashes sometimes.

6:Browser has a new option to view webpages in desktop mode.

7.Browsing is very fast compared to GB.

8: Overall performance is too good but drains the battery very fast

• 2012-05-25 07:48
  • ijyX

Dear users of GN ICS, kindly help me, i live in uae, as still the ICS has arrived here, is there any other way where i can upgrade to ICS, pls help me step by step, to understand and to upgrade

• 2012-05-25 07:47
  • Hxig

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-24 18:54 from vGif - click to readIt is not available as OTA, do it via kies

• 2012-05-25 07:46
  • jaI7

Hi Guys !!

For people who have updated to ICS, can you please post a detailed review of SGN with ICS ?
I'm expecting one from TheNeighbour & Siddharth !! :)
Others also please !

Thanks in advance :)

• 2012-05-25 06:51
  • t}yr

can somebody tell me what is the Premium suite ???? and if there is .... Where to find it ???

• 2012-05-25 06:46
  • vaQY

after updating my galaxy note to ics, the battery is draining very fast.. i have a 2g network.. it hardly gets me through a day.. samsung pl do something..

• 2012-05-25 06:28

• 2012-05-25 06:27
  • ijyX

Just update to ics yesterday, the only thing i discover is the data connection throught 3G/HSDPA is slow and unstable (switch between 3G and H) which i don't have any problem before. Software bug?

• 2012-05-25 05:19
  • PS6w

Did anyone get premiumsuite app such as S-Note and My Story?
Because i didn't get those in my ICS updated Galaxy Note.
Please help me.

• 2012-05-25 04:45
  • KxFL

i don't know it work or not but turn off phone and take out battery and then put it back and turn on phone.maybe work.

• 2012-05-25 03:58
  • nsCx

Already updated to ICS (version 4.0.3)here in the Philippines. Everything nice EXCEPT that battery seems to drain really fast. How can this problem be solved? PLEASE HELP.

• 2012-05-25 03:56
  • wYJW
  • F

Just got email guys,

Ice cream sandwich out of stock, more stock expected in UK 27 June. Only 4 weeks to go

• 2012-05-25 02:49
  • mpU8

I just installed the ICS update via Kies on my Smart locked GN this morning. Everything is ok, except the wifi connection. I turned on the wifi and it just says it's "connecting" to my home system, but never does. I think I've done everything except a factory reset. Any suggestions as to how to get it "connected"? Maybe I missed something. Thanks.

• 2012-05-25 01:29
  • t7Mc

My phone is now ics. My phone always hangs up. I cant even open my email. It says that email has stopped. Please help.

• 2012-05-24 23:52
  • w0PK

Found update over kies.
But stuck at-'preparing firmware update components '.
Very tired of checking it for further progress.

• 2012-05-24 23:29
  • utRS

i had just upgraded it to ics 4.0.3 befor few hours. its much faster thn 2.3.6 its lovely.

• 2012-05-24 22:12
  • Hkqq

Has anyone in the UK been able to update there galaxy note to ics?

• 2012-05-24 20:56
  • HC0G

> In reply to irfaniffi @ 2012-05-24 18:49 from syj9 - click to readgalaxy note7000 is super fine.

• 2012-05-24 20:19
  • KgeH

just got a 36 mb update on my note, what about ICS? is it not available via OTA? please help.

• 2012-05-24 18:54
  • vGif
Total of 10616 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.