Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

7.2
7.3
7.2

Hi Guys !!

For people who have updated to ICS, can you please post a detailed review of SGN with ICS ?
I'm expecting one from TheNeighbour & Siddharth !! :)
Others also please !

Thanks in advance :)

• 2012-05-25 06:51
  • t}yr

can somebody tell me what is the Premium suite ???? and if there is .... Where to find it ???

• 2012-05-25 06:46
  • vaQY

after updating my galaxy note to ics, the battery is draining very fast.. i have a 2g network.. it hardly gets me through a day.. samsung pl do something..

• 2012-05-25 06:28
  • ijyX

• 2012-05-25 06:27
  • ijyX

Just update to ics yesterday, the only thing i discover is the data connection throught 3G/HSDPA is slow and unstable (switch between 3G and H) which i don't have any problem before. Software bug?

• 2012-05-25 05:19
  • PS6w

Did anyone get premiumsuite app such as S-Note and My Story?
Because i didn't get those in my ICS updated Galaxy Note.
Please help me.

• 2012-05-25 04:45
  • KxFL

i don't know it work or not but turn off phone and take out battery and then put it back and turn on phone.maybe work.

• 2012-05-25 03:58
  • nsCx

Already updated to ICS (version 4.0.3)here in the Philippines. Everything nice EXCEPT that battery seems to drain really fast. How can this problem be solved? PLEASE HELP.

• 2012-05-25 03:56
  • wYJW
  • F

Just got email guys,

Ice cream sandwich out of stock, more stock expected in UK 27 June. Only 4 weeks to go

• 2012-05-25 02:49
  • mpU8

I just installed the ICS update via Kies on my Smart locked GN this morning. Everything is ok, except the wifi connection. I turned on the wifi and it just says it's "connecting" to my home system, but never does. I think I've done everything except a factory reset. Any suggestions as to how to get it "connected"? Maybe I missed something. Thanks.

• 2012-05-25 01:29
  • t7Mc

My phone is now ics. My phone always hangs up. I cant even open my email. It says that email has stopped. Please help.

• 2012-05-24 23:52
  • w0PK

Found update over kies.
But stuck at-'preparing firmware update components '.
Very tired of checking it for further progress.

• 2012-05-24 23:29
  • utRS

i had just upgraded it to ics 4.0.3 befor few hours. its much faster thn 2.3.6 its lovely.

• 2012-05-24 22:12
  • Hkqq

Has anyone in the UK been able to update there galaxy note to ics?

• 2012-05-24 20:56
  • HC0G

> In reply to irfaniffi @ 2012-05-24 18:49 from syj9 - click to readgalaxy note7000 is super fine.

• 2012-05-24 20:19
  • KgeH

just got a 36 mb update on my note, what about ICS? is it not available via OTA? please help.

• 2012-05-24 18:54
  • vGif

sorry i have no idea becaus i didn't see this for my phone.
but you can check xda and be sure your phone is not rooted and have official os. and check that usb debugging be disable.

• 2012-05-24 18:49
  • nsCx

dear all,
ics updation has been received in all over pakistan for international gn through ota...

its amazing and fast>......
be happy pakistanies..... thanks a lot lovely samsung..

good day

• 2012-05-24 18:49
  • syj9

My Galaxy Note just received the notification for the update today via OTA (24 May).
So far, things are running smoothly.

However, the update removed all my widgets and I had to redo it all over again. No big deal though. Did anyone encounter the same issue ?

Initially, I thought that all my other apps will not run after it is upgraded to ICS, but apparently the system detected the changes in the firmware and updated the other apps according. So far, only 5 out of my 34 apps need to be upgraded. The Samsung ICS seems to make the GN slightly faster. However, I can't ascertain as I didn't do any before and after benchmarking. Oh yah....love to toy around with the facial recognition login......really cool.

In case you're wondering, I'm from Singapore. Not too sure if ICS was pushed to other countries today.

• 2012-05-24 18:28
  • TREj

Guys OTA update for ICS yet Not Available !!! have been checking it all d time !! the Update is available thru Kies but not thru OTA !! Can anybody tell me if any1 has yet received an OTA update in India for ICS

• 2012-05-24 17:16
  • KFN7
Total of 10611 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.