Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 - user opinions and reviews

7.4
7.3

> In reply to mhm @ 2012-06-02 21:45 from nsCx - click to readhi
my sgn version is 2.3.6 , i didnt update to ics yet
just want to know where is developer option under setting , i didnt find developer option
is it show after i update ics ?

• 2012-06-03 19:53

> In reply to Mango @ 2012-06-03 06:38 from KgZt - click to readhi mango
my sgn version is 2.3.6 , i didnt update to ics yet
is it show after i update ics ?

• 2012-06-03 19:50
  • vGc{

> In reply to Mango @ 2012-06-03 06:38 from KgZt - click to readdidnt find developer option under settings

• 2012-06-03 19:37
  • vGc{

No.look at the instructions.you just download the files from hotfile and open odin on pc and........(the site said).but be sure that re-patture(i don't know if i wirte it true) be unchecked.because it is first check.it should be uncheck.if odin fail the updating.just close it and then open and retry.but if the odin doesn't know the device(don't get yellow)instal kies on pc and then try.******just follow the instructions that the site said******.but after update your phone do factory reset one time.it is helpful.it is better not to root after updating.(use a pc with windows 7 is better).

• 2012-06-03 18:28
  • nsCx

is there any info about upcoming update ??? with some fixed bugs !!!

• 2012-06-03 17:50
  • v{@D

> In reply to mhm @ 2012-06-03 13:10 from nsCx - click to readThanks Bro....But I think so it requires root...hav u tried it...plz reply regarding this.

• 2012-06-03 16:18
  • HByX

> In reply to mhm @ 2012-06-03 04:22 from nsCx - click to readdoes it have effects on the prformance if i set to max 4process?

• 2012-06-03 16:13
  • PASA

i use this player for same problem i had with Gb and have in Ics:
www.apktops.com/vplayer-free-trial-1-3-2.html

• 2012-06-03 16:03

Hello guys ,

Last day i Noticed a very strange problem in SGN running on INdian Official Ics rom DDLP8.
A no of videos of Mkv format which used to play perfectly fine in GB are not playing on ICS(70 % play fine and 30 % show message "Video has stopped Responding."
To chk whether the prob was of the rom only i reloaded my sd card and chkd again but to no use ......and SAME RESILT.

Finally i rolled back to GB DDLC1 INU to chk whether GB played it fine or not and to my surprise it played them superbly ....
Wat shud i do ????

I like ICS coz of
1)Multiple account addition in Tak
2)Smooth ui of Gmail
3)SMOOTH TRANSITIONS of browser and overall Ui

But dont wanna loose some of my fav videos .

Is there any way out ??? Thumbnails also are not visible in Videos >Folder view >Inside Many Folders

IS ANY ONE ELSE FACING SUCH PROBLEM ???? pls help

• 2012-06-03 15:56
  • utvI

yes.go to androidadvices.com and in first page download and instal XXLPQ from uk or go to galaxy note page and download another rom you like.

• 2012-06-03 13:10

Hey Guys,

I just skipped ICS update and went straight to jimping beans 5.2 through Odin, its amazing and so quick

• 2012-06-03 12:13
  • iGPY

> In reply to Sam9teen @ 2012-06-03 11:23 from 2@0t - click to readMee too didn't get anything new not the angry birds nor the S-choice..

Just the speed enhancement and battery issues and there are several small bugs which needs to be fixed in next update or so

• 2012-06-03 11:35
  • 7wx8

Hi m from INDIA, and updated ICS 5-6 days back and i have a question regarding india ICS rom, wot about the ANGRY birds special game for NOTE?? I didnt got anything :(
and for my story app, i got it in S-Choice

• 2012-06-03 11:23
  • 2@0t

Hi Guys,
Is there any such thing that when you are typing a text message which you are trying and wanting to send it as an SmS if it exceeds certain character limits, number it auotmatically gets converted in to an MMS (Multi-Media Message) which I dont want. If I am trying to send a text message a SmS, I want all my SmS to remain as SmS and not get converted in to MMS right now what is happening is beyond a ceratin limit my Long Text Messages are getting converted in to MMS which I dont want... How do I stop this from happening ??

Thanks.

• 2012-06-03 11:05
  • P%%t

> In reply to Mango @ 2012-06-03 06:23 from KgZt - click to readDear mango

Thanks for suggesting me a better voice recorder out of all..just dwnlded it and i observed the other partys speech was a little low anyhow u asked me to transfer it to mail to get a clearer speech which i have not done yet..will do the same when i get my pc..and ive stoped application backgroud running as said by u..will notice the change and get back to u..thanks a million bro:)

• 2012-06-03 07:33
  • rA{i

> In reply to Saubhagya @ 2012-06-02 23:01 from utvK - click to readYup Bro Im also facing the same problem..
Unfortunately video players has stopped working..

and the HD video in my cell have the worst display now.
the pixels are cracking in ICS

• 2012-06-03 07:27
  • 7wx8

for better Battery life try this also
Settings >Developer otions > Do not keep activities . And notice is under applications and says , Destroy every activity as soon as the user leaves it .

• 2012-06-03 06:38
  • KgZt

> In reply to Sanjay.D @ 2012-06-03 05:07 from utxH - click to readHi Sanjay. I have Call Recorder (basic) from google play , and it works but when I need better audio what I do is I automatically send it to my E.Mail and store it in my PC, with that you have better audio

• 2012-06-03 06:23
  • KgZt

Why theres no update here in the philippines. Can somebody help me pls. Im so eager to use ics for my gnote. Thank you

• 2012-06-03 05:09
  • 7X9T

My dear SG.Note users could u pls recommed a better call recording software for my SGN..i've searched many in the play store but none was up to the mark when the recording quality is compared..

• 2012-06-03 05:07
  • utxH
Total of 10938 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.