saaahil, 08 Mar 2012just help me friends
I wana buy galaxy note but confused in colour whether white or black so ... moreWell,
Go for "white" if you want to give a more rich look to your phone & "black" if you want to give a business look :)
The more you ask , the more you'll get confused :D
When my Old Omnia II died, I said I would never by another Samsung. That phone was horribly slow and Samsung never gave it good support with upgrades.
I was looking for a new phone for months now, using a small feature phone temporarily. Then I saw the Note and Galaxy SII. I liked the phones but I didnt want to buy Samsung. Plus I thought they were both too big fo mobile phones. Then I got the chance to see a real (not a Dummy) Note at a local store. I fell in love with it. I went regularly there to play with it testing all the features and the size. And then I bought it.
After using this phone for more than a week I have to say this is the best phone I have ever seen or used.
In summary here are my main observations/points)
1)My main concern about the phone was its size. Not any more. I got used to it since day one. Actually the size works to the phone's benefit. Apart from the obvious benefit that you get a bigger screen, holding the phone feels better and easier to use even for placing calls. I can dial a phone number easier, I can search for my contact very easy and it fits in my pocket just as easy as any other phone I had so far. Actually it is better because it is so thin so it is almost invisible in my jeans pockets. Now all other phones look frustratingly small to me (including the Galaxy SII)!
2) The quality of the screen is amazing. Watching an HD movie on it is like watching in 3D. Reading is pleasant and doesn't get your eyes tired. Browsing the web is great.
3) Very fast and responsive, even when running multiple tasks and widgets. Very easy to use and intuitive.
4)Sound quality is superb. I listen to all my FLAC music and I can hear all the details even with the in earphones supplied. Streaming to my car's blue tooth sound system and also my blue tooth headphones is also great
5) The S-Pen is great as well. I stopped taking notepad and pens to meetings. I just take my Galaxy Note! It took me a little practice to get used to it but now it is great!
My main concerns:
1) WiFi signal is not great. But it is not bad either.
2) Battery life is mediocre. I use the phone a lot so it doesn't take me through the day. I surf the internet, read my emails, play games listen to music and use the blue tooth almost all day. For this reason I bought the car charger and the desk holder to keep it on power as much time as I can.
Overall is a great phone and highly recommend it. Even some of my friends who so far were iSheep.. eer I mean iPhone lovers, now want this phone!
I can't wait for the ICM upgrade as Samsung is supposedly creating new premium apps for it!
As for the new quad core announcements here and there, I totally ignore them. They are not the Note!
just help me friends
I wana buy galaxy note but confused in colour whether white or black so plz help me.
paulmurza, 06 Mar 2012you should flash with kies 2.3.6 xxla6, the latest firmware, i had the same problem having 2.3... moreHi, is that firmware 2.3.6 XXLA6 you mentioned available for upgrade in Malaysia? My current phone OS Build Number is DXLA1.
Regarding odin method, I heard but never try before as not so familiar on the method. Perhaps not dare to try since my phone still new and under warranty. Worry if could void it in case the phone becomes "brick" :)
Is the 8Mb india update the below mentioned only...
Build Number Gingerbread.DDLB2
abhi, 08 Mar 2012hey bro, try to delete the history and cache of your ph browser and if you still face the same... moreWell i tried everything other than formatting the phone. Thing is i've to take a trade off between a format and next software update/upgrade (Hopefully ICS) . If i were to format , i'll lose all the game data and setting them up again is a hectic work ! :( :(
when i finished frimware updating after rebooting.updating error showed me and said try with updating by pc and samsung pc suit (kies)
please help me
update is 73mb
Abishek, 07 Mar 2012Hi,
I did that 8 MB update thinking that lag issue ll be fixed..
But it's still there..It'... morehey bro, try to delete the history and cache of your ph browser and if you still face the same issue than plz format your ph and than try. it will work for sure
N7000B, 07 Mar 2012I bought yesterday a galaxy Note. But it was GT-N7000B. Do ny of you know what is the differen... morecongratulations for ur new phone. thr is no big difference. specifications are same. so enjoy ur phone.... tc
khan, 06 Mar 2012give me advize plzz all. i bay galaxy note.how is this mobail? plzz ans me. ziz mobail is very goog .
Eshaan, 07 Mar 2012Hi, I am unable to connect my Note through USBdownload the user manual pdf file and read it before using ur note, it will be beneficial for u and ur note
sougata, 07 Mar 2012I have been using this phone for last 4 months and below is my finding -
1. size won't matt... moreYes, there is a slight inaccuracy of about 1 to 2mm sometimes. But I just work with this little error to my advantage. Here are some recent samples as to what can be done using only the S Memo app with the S Pen:
Another app I use is the Sketchbook Mobile which can cope with finer details.
i want to buy galaxy note.but public reviews confused me.plz suggest me that its buy or not.
I have been using this phone for last 4 months and below is my finding -
1. size won't matter after a week of use, rather other phones will start looking unreasonably small. All my clothes' pocket fit for it. Also not clumsy while holding by my ear. Rather the grip and weight is quite handy.
2. big screen will help all aspect of net borwsing [thats the main reason I opted for it]
3. performance is as good (if not best) as any other best phones in the market.
4. video quality is above excellent.
5. no hardware or software problem encountered so far.
6. Best for the people who do much net activity and less calling [like me].
8. volume key position sometime causes miss pressed.
9. S pen pointer is not accurate (though I have screen guard), so it is bit unsatisfactory while drawing something with perfection.
vishnu, 07 Mar 2012Hi Frnds , I have been using Note for past 1 month and would like to write a genuine review of... moreupdate firmware of kernel,battery goes to 62 hrs..can u tell me more about this...thanks dude....:)