Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos S5302 - user opinions and reviews

2202575

5.8
5.9
5.8

I know this device how to update JellyBean OS as super faster...

• 2015-01-24 06:04
  • XjfT

I have used this phone for last two years. I have noticed that multitasking is not its strength. It shows available RAM of 289 MB, but always 230 MB will be used up. So remaining RAM for any other apps is very less. Also one more problem is the phone hangs frequently. And frequently when you open the dialer it will close abruptly.Whatsapp can be run on this phone but it will overload the phone's RAM and storage as well. In the end I had to remove several apps including whatsapp facebook etc.

• 2015-01-19 16:32
  • ijhE

> In reply to Aldan @ 2014-12-27 03:04 from t}uZ - click to readHow did you upgrade to Jelly bean?? Please tell...
i got the same phone and i tried to upgrade it but it said "No updates available"
Help!!

• 2015-01-13 06:04
  • t1$C

> In reply to vishal @ 2014-10-21 16:27 from rK8h - click to readMy phone don't even install whatsapp, not even some apps for GingerBread. But i can play a lot of emulators on it :-)

• 2015-01-07 17:13
  • P4vJ

I update my Samsung dous lite 5302 to jelly Droid it is very boring like karbonn mobile so I want original ginger bread 2.3 how can I get plz help me.......????

• 2014-12-27 03:04
  • t}uZ

I m using samsung galaxy y duos gt-s5302 since from two year.recently one i was updated my software and it was updated but it was showing some error to me when i was opening the setting application it was not opening the error it was showing like this{THE APPLICATION SETTINGS(PROCESS.COM ANDROID.SETTINGS)HAS STOPED UNEXPECTEDLY.PLEASE TRY AGAIN}.please clarify these feedback to me.thanking you

• 2014-12-22 10:30
  • ttd9

you Have to Flash the mobile Ur mobile OS has been Corrupted I have faced this same problem Last week & i flashed now ihave no problem

• 2014-12-11 07:04
  • tUad

Good morning sir This jahangeer i am using this samsung galaxy y duos gt-s5302 since from two year.recently one i was updated my software and it was updated but it was showing some error to me when i was opening the setting application it was not opening the error it was showing like this{THE APPLICATION SETTINGS(PROCESS.COM ANDROID.SETTINGS)HAS STOPED UNEXPECTEDLY.PLEASE TRY AGAIN}.please clarify these feedback to me.thanking you

• 2014-12-08 10:53
  • YPgM
  • F

> In reply to ravi @ 2014-11-28 04:37 from utJb - click to readYes bat phone

• 2014-12-06 18:44
  • Xu@y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-04 06:52 from X0JX - click to readYes... Support... But... :-)

• 2014-12-04 20:10
  • 9Fme

> In reply to ravi @ 2014-11-28 04:37 from utJb - click to readthis phone will support wats up app ?

• 2014-12-04 06:52
  • X0JX

this phone browser is very slowest and cheap and this verphone is very hangu

• 2014-11-28 04:37
  • utJb

this is very good smartphone guyz..let us say da truth....it finish a year now...wiyh no any t
rubble to me.

• 2014-11-26 11:45
  • fuZR

mass cell of 2012 in the year it is really very fast

• 2014-11-19 12:34
  • EP$2

This will be the worst smart phone released from Samsung for this price.always hangs when using internet,playing good quality games... Some times i need to restart the phone to make a call.
I format my phone at least once in a month to recover from this issue.The only thing that highlight it is its 3 GB internal storage which is rare in phones in this range.

• 2014-11-02 17:11
  • uwxW

Oh my god Why the samsung company relese tis model tis is really irritating i dont like tis mobile low ram no updation android 2.3.6 arm(v6) it has not supporting maximum video formats & tis ugly ugly ugly yahh. better nokia lumia 610

• 2014-10-27 11:29
  • tUad

> In reply to vishal @ 2014-10-21 16:27 from rK8h - click to readI use it in 2 years .It always hang each and every attempt .
If i use whatapps or any application it irritate me.

• 2014-10-26 10:32
  • Xu@M

this phone irritated me a lot. i use this phone since 2 years whenever i go for calls,it does not response atleast for 10 min. and hangs a lot. screen disappear when using whatsapp or other apps during internet excess.this is a bullshit.

• 2014-10-21 16:27
  • rK8h

it hangs very well....dont think of it

• 2014-10-21 15:29
  • ftP@

frdz i use ds ph last 15months.. ds ph is a bad ph.

• 2014-10-20 18:15
  • 7qxw
Total of 1174 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket Duos S5302.