Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 - user opinions and reviews

1934263

5.1
5.3
5.3

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-28 05:02 from Mf50 - click to readi took it to the samsung service centre but the technician refused to come out and test it in my car. they kept my phone overnight and told me the next day that there is nothing wrong with the phone bluetooth. Toyota technician came out to the car and tried to connect it. it gives an impression that it is connecting but then the phone switches itself off. the toyota techo connected his own phone (much smarter than samsung) and it worked perfectly. samsung techo should try it in my car rather then just on some obscure blue tooth device in their workshop before telling met that there is nothing wrong with the phone. i think i will be better off returning the phone as it is still under waranty and buying myself a smarter phone.

• 2014-07-30 06:07
  • Mf50

every single you tube video buffers, and apart from the pocket neo being good in every other way, the only thing its fit for is for using youtube videoes as music for musical chairs.

• 2014-07-17 18:15
  • mnXe

you tube videoes buffer through every single one i play and apart from being a good hand set, the galaxy pocket neo is really only fit for using as music for musical chairs via youtube.

• 2014-07-17 18:08
  • mnXe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-08 19:24 from XjfV - click to readI cannot end a call I have tried everything and to close out I have to turn the device off.I made a call yesterday and 45 mins later i discovered that it was still connected because i could hear people in the background. Help.

• 2014-07-17 11:46
  • sw%x

> In reply to emilio1625 @ 2014-06-14 06:14 from Ppq5 - click to readDoes this phone has flash I want to buy one?

• 2014-07-15 21:13
  • kB6H

good phone because.it sup wi-fi 3g gps and golnass

• 2014-07-14 14:27
  • rJ9R

i bought this cheap phone and on 2nd day it started to hang so i reset it and now no hang no lags no freeze just reset and works fine worth buying this mobile supports all apps like bbm whatsapp hike line we chat so go for it fits in our budget and pocket

• 2014-07-14 09:23
  • sUw7

gud bt ploblem in mic is always silence you cant here when phon call ring

• 2014-07-11 23:21
  • NwE1

Plz I wanna unlocked samsung pocket neo s 5310

• 2014-07-09 03:23
  • Nxjt

high price

• 2014-07-07 10:53
  • FYkY

This phone is nice, and great to use.
I was using a very old phone, n*kia 1010, and right now, I'm a newbie android user.
This phone is simple, just fit to the pocket, and mostly, I love this phone cause of it's 3g and wifi support.
Well, I recommend this phone for a newbie, I guess :)

• 2014-07-01 08:56
  • PA7F

and it's not compatible with the toyota corolla ascent sport hatch bluetooth.

• 2014-06-28 05:02
  • Mf50

it is so good to me

• 2014-06-24 06:58
  • PU77

Does this support 720p video playback as it is based on a9 architecture.......

• 2014-06-17 09:48
  • HsL@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-08 19:24 from XjfV - click to readu cannot put many apps , after u delete many unwanted apps u have installed ,

CONFIRMED faster , i have tried it , it not responsive because of lag/slow processor , not because of touch screen

clean master or 360 security ,also important to delete junk files ,

• 2014-06-15 21:28
  • IVQt

you know there is a kernel that allows 1,3 GHz overclock, i have modified the ramdisk to increase intenal memory and i have added it init.d support, i also have an modified build.prop and im making a rom with included xposed framework and other tweaks if some one is interested in trying it send me an email emilio1625 at gmail dot com

• 2014-06-14 06:14
  • Ppq5

Did anyone know why this mobile's touch going not responsive while im using it? Some times cannot unlock it also, it stucks on lock screen.. i've updated its firmware also but still problem is there! Can anyone help me to solve this damn..?

• 2014-06-08 19:24
  • XjfV

Truth!

• 2014-06-04 15:13
  • LkC8

Pocket neo is frustrating it freezes too much and would not function quickely in emergency situations

• 2014-06-04 04:45
  • 8yT@

1st day sorry I wasted money on this THING full volume ring tone no choice there can't hear it when it's in front of me , I AM NOT DEAF! Screen is a load of ____ What a waste of money Back to Nokia!!!

• 2014-06-01 17:36
  • mSbS
Total of 373 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310.