Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.1
5.2
5.1

> In reply to hurieyn @ 2014-10-15 08:03 from KZ8J - click to readThis phone can't download whatsapp, why?

• 2014-11-27 18:30
  • NmPJ

I can't connect my Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 to my computer. Why?

• 2014-11-26 08:20
  • NXV9

I can't my setup my google account on ma moble

• 2014-11-24 15:37
  • N7$L

My Galaxy Neo is 5day from the day I bought but the battery doesn't last every day I have to charge my phone why>

• 2014-11-24 08:13
  • fqu{

I think it is value for money, if you need a smartphone without all those fancy specs
ideal for beginners. ..

• 2014-11-22 14:40
  • NmZu

How to unlock my mobile

• 2014-11-19 08:02
  • PBwj

i lass my s5310 so how can i know who are use my handset please replay my question

• 2014-11-17 03:46
  • apJs

Dont Waist your time or money on this device, It is Junk!

• 2014-11-12 08:48
  • iFq7

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-10 17:40 from Lghw - click to readWhy cant I hear anyone when they call me or I call them with my pocket neo????volume is on very loud...!!! HELP PLEASE? JEEZ!!!

• 2014-11-08 16:29
  • fjSR

Very Very Very Slow and Worst Phone.....

• 2014-11-07 10:24
  • K6tQ

I have one of it.. it didnt give any problems. But.. the keypad really turn me down.

• 2014-11-07 06:59
  • KZ85

tell me.. is there a new firmware update .. e.g kit kat uppdate for this phone????

• 2014-11-06 04:18
  • HjBI

> In reply to lolli @ 2014-10-02 23:31 from 9Gbf - click to readYou can only send something from whatsapp,viber with intenet or with ur credit.

• 2014-11-04 20:46
  • 3pLd

Wow, what an unexpensive smartphone!
If I manage to find any other quality in this shitty machinery they dare to call a phone, I will surely upload it here! Like seriously, this piece of crap barely allows you to listen to music while typing to a friend on whatsapp atthe same time! It is like those old white Compac computers, who could barely run C.S. 1.6 in lowest quality, I'm not even joking.

I highly recommend you to buy one of these and "gift" it to your son when he behaves inappropriately, seriously, not having a phone is better than having that.

• 2014-10-25 02:06
  • PmfN

Can anybody tell me what's the lastest update fr this phone???

• 2014-10-23 09:00
  • YQKi

> In reply to hurieyn @ 2014-10-15 08:03 from KZ8J - click to readI like this phone ny friend has it and in gonnna buy it. its very good for its price and + it has the newest android jellybean. It can download lots of apps like EVERTHING!

• 2014-10-19 11:37
  • sm$0

> In reply to Juno @ 2014-10-16 11:57 from yXZX - click to readReally appreciate with ur comment as i need to decide whether to use or letgo my s5310

• 2014-10-19 09:14
  • tufH

Personally, I think it's a great basic smartphone. I bought this phone unlocked for only $70 while travelling overseas after my Galaxy Nexus was stolen in a robbery. I needed a basic phone that I could use to keep in contact with family and friends. So far it has exceeded expectations considering the price tag. Whatsapp, Wechat and Skype works perfectly. I can also tether which is great if you have a laptop or a tablet with you. The radio is good for long journeys where internet access is limited and the intuitive motions such as the lock button on the side and volume buttons are great for easily adjusting settings. The only downside is the size of the screen which makes typing (even with Swipe), but considering the portability and weight of the phone it's a necessary evil. I haven't tried downloading games or anything that will require a higher processing speed, I also haven't tried to download music or videos (apart from youtube). Personally, I think it's a great entry level phone and perfect if you just want a cheap device while travelling.

• 2014-10-16 11:57
  • yXZX

Why this phone can't install whatsApp?

• 2014-10-15 08:03
  • KZ8J

8ta call for the contract phone galaxy neo and lumia 630, I never responded thank u for the advise guys I want take it anymore. I hope the will discounting. the phone for good

• 2014-10-15 01:21
  • fjSf
Total of 428 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310.