Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.1
5.3
5.2

Can anybody tell me what's the lastest update fr this phone???

• 2014-10-23 09:00
  • YQKi

> In reply to hurieyn @ 2014-10-15 08:03 from KZ8J - click to readI like this phone ny friend has it and in gonnna buy it. its very good for its price and + it has the newest android jellybean. It can download lots of apps like EVERTHING!

• 2014-10-19 11:37
  • sm$0

> In reply to Juno @ 2014-10-16 11:57 from yXZX - click to readReally appreciate with ur comment as i need to decide whether to use or letgo my s5310

• 2014-10-19 09:14
  • tufH

Personally, I think it's a great basic smartphone. I bought this phone unlocked for only $70 while travelling overseas after my Galaxy Nexus was stolen in a robbery. I needed a basic phone that I could use to keep in contact with family and friends. So far it has exceeded expectations considering the price tag. Whatsapp, Wechat and Skype works perfectly. I can also tether which is great if you have a laptop or a tablet with you. The radio is good for long journeys where internet access is limited and the intuitive motions such as the lock button on the side and volume buttons are great for easily adjusting settings. The only downside is the size of the screen which makes typing (even with Swipe), but considering the portability and weight of the phone it's a necessary evil. I haven't tried downloading games or anything that will require a higher processing speed, I also haven't tried to download music or videos (apart from youtube). Personally, I think it's a great entry level phone and perfect if you just want a cheap device while travelling.

• 2014-10-16 11:57
  • yXZX

Why this phone can't install whatsApp?

• 2014-10-15 08:03
  • KZ8J

8ta call for the contract phone galaxy neo and lumia 630, I never responded thank u for the advise guys I want take it anymore. I hope the will discounting. the phone for good

• 2014-10-15 01:21
  • fjSf

Only The Smartusers who can use this Android phone.

• 2014-10-14 15:28
  • 61Au

Absolutely terrible phone i have never had anything so bad takes ages to type letterz so close -keeps auto locking - awful slow - internet a nughtmare - do not buy one-.

• 2014-10-13 16:33
  • SvC0

I'm suffering too much with this phone.

• 2014-10-13 11:52
  • PI%@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-07 15:53 from MHqf - click to readSo you don't touch it during your call :)

• 2014-10-10 17:40
  • Lghw

I think that this mobile phone provides the basic mobile functions. It even have few sensors in its specs sheet. Look at other smartphones from samsung (example the galaxy s5) they don't even have a radio but hey this phone got one and it is recordable too. I say the internet is very basic too, providing a 3G connection at just 7.2Mb/s. It is ideal for a user that uses the phone mostly for social media and chatting. The battery life is poor and the phone only got 512Mb of RAM. The phone struggles to perform many tasks at the same time so stay away if you are a gamer. I'd say this is a bargain android phone.

• 2014-10-08 19:52
  • rj$B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-07 15:53 from MHqf - click to readThere's an option to end the call using on/off button, no need to double-tap the screen.

• 2014-10-08 14:41
  • TX{3

> In reply to Tessa2Molly @ 2014-09-06 17:13 from NmUv - click to readwhy must the phone lock up during a call so that it requires the user to double-tap on the screen in order to end a call? This contributes hugely to the waste of airtime as the call is not ended immediately and how do i delete the call logs?

• 2014-10-07 15:53
  • MHqf

It is suitable for VoIP calling?..

• 2014-10-06 13:05
  • 6vvx

I think this mobile was meant for kid's bellow the age of 6, but then, that's just my opinion.

• 2014-10-02 23:53
  • SgvH

the other thing i noticed is that it eats up my airtime very quickly even when i'm not using it.

• 2014-10-02 23:35
  • 9Gbf

i have bought a samsung galaxy pocket neo s5310, i downloaded whatsapp and then i noticed when i chat with s friend it did not go threw. So do i have yo have my internet on. My nokia e63 i did not need to have the internet on to send whatsapp. Can anyone help

• 2014-10-02 23:31
  • 9Gbf

Pretty laggy phone.The gaming is always on low or ultra low graphics(and its still LaG).The battery is weak.And the phone have a lot of bugs.

• 2014-09-27 13:50
  • nTd0

> In reply to kisna @ 2014-08-31 11:33 from t}gq - click to readI have the same problem and i know of 5 people that have the same problem too, it's justa a bad phone!

• 2014-09-25 10:45
  • i5QE

The worst phone i ever had.
It blocks, it restarts by it self, if you let it turn off due to low battery it takes hours to turn on without blocking. In my company at least 5 colleages have it and we all have the same problems.
It's just a bad phone!

• 2014-09-25 10:42
  • i5QE
Total of 414 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310.