Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
7.0
7.0

collectively a nice phone. i m unable to change it because of its Swype keyboard. i could not find the same version i.e. i think 3.26, in any other phone in the same price category

• 2014-04-22 12:45
  • KICs

good phone, despite the fact that I left abroad for three days and only used wifi and when returned, my mobile data wouldn't turn on again! why?! I turned my phone on and off for several times. Not working.

• 2014-04-21 18:22
  • ajZg

Very Good and Affordable Smartphone for it's Price Range. Nice Design. Camera is Very Bad in Night scenes or in Dark Areas. But the video recorder won't lag even on very darkest areas. Video Recording is Very nice in this Phone. The SAMSUNG Keyboard is the best keyboard i've ever used. Other Brand Smartphones's Keyboard is very hard to use. This Phone has a huge amount of Phone Memory comparing to its Rivals. 3 GB oh!!. How can i call about its protection? IP 99?. It Doesnot Damaged on Heavy Rain. This phone is droped unfortunately from my hands about 30 times and it's Display was not Damaged. I'm using this Phone for past 23 months. Very Nice Phone. Not Recommended for Gaming. Also Sound is very Low but Sound Quality/Clarity is Outstanding. I must use this phone atleast 6 hours a day. Never Changed the Battery. Vibrator and Speaker are now in Very Good Condition. Battery Capacity is now lowered because of continous use and Gaming. But i can still get 100 hours standby/3 hours use/2 hours of Web Browsing or 100 minutes of gaming. Very Good Battery with very long lifespan. Easy to Use and Easy to Carry

• 2014-04-20 20:01
  • YTKJ

Samsung should made this phone with slide form factor and gave it a physical keypad,
2.8" screen is too small.

• 2014-04-20 11:29
  • 6}Gy

> In reply to Xolani @ 2014-04-12 22:41 from f0bw - click to readU can change your phones software & use it...... go on......

• 2014-04-20 11:23
  • rATU

How do I transfer files to my computer ie. text messages. can anyone help

• 2014-04-20 07:45
  • vph3

Hi my phone isn't working so I charge it and I hold the power and all it does it beebs what do I do

• 2014-04-17 05:15
  • v6ny

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-23 19:59 from f07c - click to readwhy is so difficult to activate the inernate??if i call vodacom my service profinder doesnot help so can u help me please.

• 2014-04-15 14:44
  • frkh

> In reply to Xolani @ 2014-04-12 22:41 from f0bw - click to readIt's simple. You can make a "factory reset" following next steps: volume up+power button+home button( which is in middle) and on the display will appear a menu. you will choose factory reset by pressing volume down and when you chose factory reset press home button. Sorry my english if I wrote something wrong. ( I'm romanian). I hope it was helpful. Good luck!

• 2014-04-13 22:16
  • spcS

• 2014-04-13 20:36
  • spcS

I have a problem with unlocking the phone with pattern, it doesn't want to open even with my email...can you please tell me what to do

• 2014-04-12 22:41
  • f0bw

I have this phone now can't use it after a kid drawn patterns several times. I tried to unlock with my gmail account still can't unlock.

Can anyone help?

• 2014-04-12 15:24
  • NwE1

I had this fone back in 2012 & is ok, but i wanted to upgrade the software, as some of the apps from the playstore isn't compatible, so please can you help me out, is there a way to update it??? thanks.

• 2014-04-09 17:29
  • 3JnW

Where do i find my "save for offline reading" images?

• 2014-04-09 14:58
  • fXn6

> In reply to wesley69 @ 2014-03-31 17:11 from f4IR - click to readclosing unwanted apps
Settings > Applications > Running Services
click on selected app and force close it.
closing cached apps is not applicable and to clean cache, use an Automatic Cache Cleaner app. Download "App cache cleaner(1.3MB)" from P.Store.
Using apps like Facebook App takes higher memory portion from the RAM. so better not to use FB app in a device like GT S3600.

• 2014-04-08 11:24
  • iwpJ

only 3G uc

• 2014-04-07 06:01
  • uvJc

why i download aplication and are not funtioninf

• 2014-04-01 13:05
  • fuZN

Hi.. hw do i close or unstall unwanted apps on my galaxy pocket? Or hw do i reduce the batry usage.. i charge my phone bt when i use it it only lasts 4 a few hours... i unstalled the app chat on and. Other things i dont use bt the bat3 still dosnt last...

• 2014-03-31 17:11
  • f4IR

• 2014-03-31 17:07
  • f4IR
Total of 3927 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.