Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

6.8
6.8

my situation is
my GT-S5300 wont open
i tried to connect it to charger but it automatically bootlooping even if i didnt press the power button
how can you help me

• 2014-12-16 12:12
  • v0IU

> In reply to Diamond @ 2014-12-09 03:54 from v3$1 - click to readHave you tried to reflash the unit with it's firmware again. Sometimes when the camera files turns black blank screen and won't take a pic, the camera files in the system might have gotten corrupted.

Sorry that my info is quite general, I don't own an android so i don't know the firmware files.

Nokia's have 3 diff files in firmware the ppm part is the camera files that control the camera.

Hope the info helps.

• 2014-12-10 05:00
  • t759

> In reply to sd singleloverboy @ 2014-09-06 11:57 from rA2I - click to readIt includes a manual, charger, USB connector and ear phones.

• 2014-12-09 07:00
  • v3$1

I've been using my GT-S5300 for more than 2 years. It fell a lot of times but still working and not damaged. However, recently, I can't use my camera. I tried using the phone's camera, and many more camera applications but to no avail. Also, I cannot do screen shots. I tried re-setting it a couple of times but still not working. Anyone who knows waht to do? Please help. Thanks.

• 2014-12-09 03:54
  • v3$1

My phone fell, i have noticed the volume is low but when i am speaking to someone i hear them loud and clear
how can it be fixed.

• 2014-12-07 21:24
  • LKmK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-12-01 06:58 from nXGN - click to readYes my mobile support hindi and many regional languages

• 2014-12-06 17:33
  • uusc

it runs slowly

• 2014-12-01 19:52
  • fsT5

Anyone is able to read marathi / hindi in this phone? I cann't read in my device. Anyone has some suggestion how to overcome this issue Thanks...

• 2014-12-01 06:58
  • nXGN

> In reply to mrmr @ 2014-10-22 17:17 from fsXj - click to readit is a cute little mobile but BELIEVE me, if you want to play good games like: fifa, temple run or other great games like that, you MUST probably buy another one. it doesn't support these games due to its small size...

• 2014-11-27 05:47
  • Nv1%

user fault kernel panic reset 7s ..this statement comes every day when i turn my samsung galaxy pocket on..can you help me stop that fault..? it also have a poor brightness system

• 2014-11-25 09:08
  • fuvF

> In reply to liehc @ 2014-11-07 03:55 from vaPi - click to readmy samsung galaxy packet is hung when i turn it oN user fault kenerl panic. .its always apear. . i already restore it. .and when i download any apP its hapPen again. .stil hung please help

• 2014-11-22 16:00
  • YTZ@

Not a very nice phone
phone freezes
WhatsApp Blanks out
This week my BBM stopped working for 3 days
I get one message about 3 or 4 times
I have to use Opera mini for the internet cos the internet app is not very good
I'd only advise this phone if you're looking for basic social media a camera and if you are willing to really look for a song in your playlist

• 2014-11-14 10:30
  • N9BQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-07 08:21 from 7Xa@ - click to readfolder player

• 2014-11-13 21:39
  • bC7F

• 2014-11-13 21:38
  • bC7F

This is a great little phone!
Defiantly "pocket" size and light too, the screen is quite small compared to resent phones but it is still very usable.
The battery life is good and I found the internet services to be quick and load nicely, including video streaming.
The camera is good if you have very good lighting, however doesn't really cope with changes very well.
The memory is a great size and expandable by 32GB! Which was very helpful!
I can run a great variety of apps including all the necessities, however some popular games are not compatible.
I have loved this phone for listening to music. watching videos and surfing Facebook, and it has served me very well for the last two years.

• 2014-11-11 09:18
  • 3JnW

> In reply to liehc @ 2014-11-07 04:07 from vaPi - click to readMine is now slow, freezes and force closes things or doesn't load them at all, and I have had mine just under 2 years. I found clearing memory and uninstalling apps helped it run a little smoother, but I think mine is giving up now.

• 2014-11-11 09:05
  • 3JnW

Can I do skyp

• 2014-11-08 12:34
  • uWEn

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-04 18:27 from B}ps - click to readWhat mp3 application are u using? the one already installed in the mobile? It will automatically stops when pause for a certain time.

• 2014-11-07 08:21
  • 7Xa@

> In reply to alex @ 2014-10-15 04:25 from t7Xh - click to readmy samsung pocket gets hung/freeze. when it turns on after seconds should take off the battery to close the stocked window. I Used it for almost 2 years..what should i do i reset it but nothing happens !!

• 2014-11-07 04:07
  • vaPi

> In reply to alex @ 2014-10-15 04:25 from t7Xh - click to readmy samsung pocket gets hung when it turns on and should take off the battery to close the stocked window. Used for almost 2 years..what should i do i reset it but nothing happens !!

• 2014-11-07 03:55
  • vaPi
Total of 4071 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.