Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.8
6.9

Handy and a real good one.....its been months of using it,been working great...no stucks no nothing...the touch is very smooth... you simply love this phone !!!

• 2012-07-30 15:44
  • ixTx

I recently missed place my sansung galaxy pocket. how can I track it even if the sim card is removed.
NB it was switched off when missing.

• 2012-07-30 13:40
  • fnk5

hello I recently missed placed my samsung galaxy pocket. Do any one know how I can track it even when my sim card might have been removed.
NB. the phone was switched off when it was missing.
From Nigeria.

• 2012-07-30 13:24
  • fnk5

is there any problem .. if your in a app / games because of small screen of it ?
pls tell me.....

• 2012-07-30 10:37
  • YTZR

I found the processor is bit slow.. In a day i have to register my sim twice a time, hence there is no problem in network. the touch is very smooth and i love it too but i make a call it take at-least 30 to 40 sec to respond back even sometime worse than that

• 2012-07-30 10:05
  • 2TiD

software upgradation is required go to settings and upgraqde it

• 2012-07-30 09:28
  • 7tDu

the phone is awesome and instagram works great on it and its just too handy and cool so good belive me

• 2012-07-30 02:45
  • MfxH

can this phone play hd games

• 2012-07-30 01:26
  • g5pq

used it for a month now, no problem noted so far.

• 2012-07-29 19:49
  • Sbcq

super i lyk pocket

• 2012-07-29 19:06
  • 7tJn

> In reply to Deep @ 2012-07-29 11:38 from 7XNp - click to readI don't think you can really compare both. Pocket is a single-sim phone with a tiny 2.8" screen geared towards the budget conscious. Y duos is a dual-sim phone 3.14" screen at probably twice the price of the Pocket.

My sister owns a Y duos and she says she charges every 2 days regardless of usage. Her usage is heavy on the video side, about 2 hours a day. She checks Twitter and e-mail more than twice a day and maybe plays an hour of games on it daily.

I just got my Pocket and I notice that battery drains fairly fast. I recharge probably every 30 hours of moderate use. I mainly use it for music 2 hours daily at the gym. I don't watch videos that much because of the tiny screen. I check my e-mail and Twitter accounts twice a day. I hardly play any games because of the screen size but I turn on GPS maximum of 2 hours daily.

Your choice should really depend on your need: whether it be single or dual sim, your overall usage.

Personally, I went for the Pocket because of its larger internal memory capacity. I got tired of deleting apps that could not be stored in the SD card. I think the Pocket and Mini2 are the current Samsung Android offerings with a lower price range that have 3gb internal memory aside from the external SD card.

Hope this helps.

• 2012-07-29 17:37
  • v0qp

> In reply to Deep @ 2012-07-29 11:38 from 7XNp - click to readpocket.....

• 2012-07-29 14:39
  • U{w2

Oh, Its price is very higher to features.
Actually, Its price might be approx.Rs.5000/-..Thank you.

• 2012-07-29 14:15
  • t}Af
  • F

Which one is best? Galaxy pocket or galaxy Y duos?

• 2012-07-29 11:38
  • 7XNp

> In reply to kim @ 2012-07-29 07:24 from v0qp - click to readAh really? Thanks for ur recommendation. But i observed it even when not in my bag it still turned off. That's y i am wndring bout dat prob.

• 2012-07-29 11:15
  • t7$e

hi ..yesterday i buy a new one samsung galaxy pocket. why this hp can't be downloded any document ...

• 2012-07-29 09:21
  • uTWF

> In reply to selosa @ 2012-07-29 04:06 from t7$e - click to readThe power button on the upper right side is sensitive. Why don't you buy a thick silicone cover (I got a Kiki cat) that is deeply recessed so you will have to really press down to turn it off? It's apparently sensitive to jostling with other items in one's purse. I used to put mine in a phone sock before and it kept switching off. Get a fairly thick silicone cover and it may be the solution to your problem.

• 2012-07-29 07:24
  • v0qp

I availed this pocket as my loyalty fon in suncell. I thought it was really good.but evrytime i check it in my bag to see if there's a msg, i wud c it off. When i rturned it 2 sun,they told me that maybe it got pressed insyd.so i got it and observed wat wil hapen if i put it just on d tble or any open surface,but still it turned off. So i found ways why it auto shuts off until i tried the last way i thought was d cause of it, i rmoved d sd card and the pwer lasted,it did not shut off but towards d aftrnun it hapend again so i rturned my cp 2 dem and let them observe.so they also dscovered dat when nt in use it shuts off. Now i have d replcement,same unit same prob but not like d first 1. Am still obsrving it and if it wil still hv wd same prob i wil probably return this and ask 4 another. Hay, hopefully i

• 2012-07-29 04:06
  • t7$e

> In reply to Catz @ 2012-07-15 09:33 from Nhrx - click to readWe have the same prob. Evrytime it's not in usn i wil just see it off already.

• 2012-07-29 03:35
  • t7$e

> In reply to android18 @ 2012-07-15 16:48 from 4riP - click to readYes my pocket automatically shuts off when imw my bag or not in use. Im planning to return my cp for d 2nd time

• 2012-07-29 03:32
  • t7$e
Total of 4029 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.