Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

8720712

6.6
6.7
6.7

the colors are only black or there are other colors too?

• 2013-06-28 11:22
  • fmNX

My samsung S5300 is now asking of google account and the pasword!

• 2013-06-28 10:22
  • 3sE3

Ok. You DON'T want this phone!! i lost my last phone, so i found myself with a samsung galaxy pocket. I couldn't afford anything else. at first, it was awesome - my first android phone, very friendly. After less than a week (!!!) it all started: first, people started complaining that i didn't answer when they called. Some friends got really upset and didn't believe when i said that they didn't call me... It was very weird, than i made a test: tried calling on my number from another phone, and guess what: it rang on the other device, but on my awesome Galaxy pocket nothing happened. Ok, i started searching - people recommended to restart my phone once a day. It was ok for a few weeks, but after that it started getting stuck, especially the internet. But there were moments when i couldn't call anybody, i was sending text messages that never arrived at their destination. Now - after half a year of torture, when i talk to somebody on the phone it starts making strange noises, and i can't hear the other person - but he can hear me. sometimes it just gets stuck during the conversation - can't press anything. And today, when i was in big trouble - it was a horrible thunderstorm and i felt really sick and wanted to call a taxi , i found my phone in my bag turned off. Ok, i said, i must have pressed the button.... but no, it was stuck - again! and i couldn't turn it on - for 15 minutes. I'm sorry, but this is the most dangerous phone ever. YOU DON'T WANT IT !!

• 2013-06-27 16:19
  • LaBb

Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 when i am making call it will lock the screen and say double tap to unlock and after i double tap with few sec it will lock again and say double tap to unlock what can do please?

• 2013-06-27 07:30
  • KSf1

i cant get my patten to open how do i do it says it need a google account but i dnt know it

• 2013-06-27 07:26
  • FX1s

how do you disable the hsdpa on the galaxy pocket? it seems to be draining my battery power and my pre-paid load.

• 2013-06-26 15:50
  • th1q

how do I check sms balance?

• 2013-06-24 12:00
  • fqtG

download bs player for the best,!!it plays all from music to video,easy to apps.

• 2013-06-24 03:37
  • vx4$

Here in the Philippines it has Android 4.0.4 ICS update!

• 2013-06-24 02:26
  • t7XH

lost my experia this was the only thing i could afford must say good little phone the price

• 2013-06-24 01:46
  • rvjr

> In reply to miki @ 2013-06-08 16:02 from nDFP - click to readJust clear d ram memry.also check d running apps there.

• 2013-06-23 20:47
  • rJjN

PERFECT! thats the best way to describe it.

• 2013-06-23 16:33
  • Ns1S

how do i find the image and video editor???

• 2013-06-23 16:19
  • fu%m

Don't ever buy this, this is the most dangerous device, why? Imagine your self in an emergency situation, you wanna call somebody, you bring the key pad start typing, suddenly it goes back to the home menu, you do this 1000 more times and it again suddenly goes back to home menu. then you try to text somebody instead, tap on message menu, you start writing the text, suddenly it goes back to the home menu, you go to contacts tap to call, it doesn't call!, this time you wanna give it another try to text, you make sure it stays on the text state, then you start typing, it doesn't type!!! then you realize you need to restart the phone, but who are we kidding, if anything was about to happen it would have happened already, there wouldn't be any time for restarting!

• 2013-06-23 06:26
  • Yawt

So far so good.it's cool and it has not given any problem.

• 2013-06-22 23:16
  • fsWr

> In reply to mhyla santos @ 2013-06-21 18:33 from v0qJ - click to readit's only a software complaint after softwaring it will be ok

• 2013-06-22 12:08
  • uvLQ

ok ,i like ma phone cause it help in many ways,long time i used to go to church with bible but nowadays no.i can read through ma phone,i can watch videos and do many things.as fi me i have never seen any problem i like ma phone.

• 2013-06-21 21:08
  • NskX

> In reply to ave @ 2013-06-18 09:36 from thf9 - click to readwhen my samsung galaxy pocket is i open you see the welcome note of gts 5300 samsung but my phone is hang in 5 to 10 seconds then shotdown and open hang again...what can i do?pls help me

• 2013-06-21 18:33
  • v0qJ

i didnt turn it off,then removed the battry,then turn it on and it displayed "safe mode" on the bottom left of thn screen..why did it do that??

• 2013-06-21 14:21
  • Np@m

Why is it I get a notification for a software jpdate, that Fails every time I try and do it!, so when I click Cancel installation it STILL tells me I need to update? I have tried it through the PC and notthing, if I click to install it fails every time? Am getting really frustrated with it grrrrrrr

• 2013-06-21 11:57
  • i84m
Total of 4140 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.