Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.8
6.8

i have a problem when the screen is shutting douwn appears a video wich is running aver and aver what can i do to stop it?

• 2013-06-08 16:02
  • nDFP

iam having a problem with my phone,it needs to be logged in using google but i forgot my logins

• 2013-06-08 10:05
  • Gfvr

> In reply to Amushe @ 2013-06-07 13:48 from fsrB - click to readat 1st go to the Logs, then touch the OPTION and sellect the CALL SETTINGS, after sellect CALL REJECTION, then go to the AUTO REJECT LIST and creat the phone number.

• 2013-06-07 20:45
  • uNVK

I bought GT-S5301 few day ago, it's called galaxy pocket plus. Bt I does not find any page for this phone in Gsmarena. It's disapointed to me. By tha way, this is a awesome phone, bt battery is so poor, but after all I satisfide with my phone.

• 2013-06-07 20:38
  • uNVK

> In reply to M rated @ 2013-06-06 19:30 from YQ8a - click to readjust restore the whole phone

• 2013-06-07 18:50
  • 6P%n

I received irritating phone calls and smses from a certain number. How do i set it to reject that number?

• 2013-06-07 13:48
  • fsrB

You guys over exaggerate about the battery, i have this phone for more than five months and my battery could last for 2 days and i am very busy on social networks..I have a solution for you, switch off your background data in your account and sync setting and you battery will last alot longer gauranteed.

• 2013-06-07 13:43
  • NhbE

nice. love using it. infact is more feminine.

• 2013-06-06 23:53
  • fsVb

i hv bought this phone today , but it often shuts down and gives heavy vibration repeatedly . . . i don't know why ?
can anybody help me ...

• 2013-06-06 19:30
  • YQ8a
  • F

i have 3days i bought it and its a nice fone.its fast on internet bt the problem s a battery.the battery daznt last

• 2013-06-06 07:55
  • Nr@v

it is cool to use, but not in nigger, three network operators will milk u dry.

• 2013-06-05 13:52
  • IaHv

it's a nice fone @ low price bt data consumption is too high. My phone also kip on losing networks when I try to get online. plz help

• 2013-06-05 11:16
  • rrmh

i started using Samsung Galaxy Pocket few months ago and i'll recommend it to anybody who wants but the problem i am facing is the battery. the battery is very weak and my friends who uses it also complains about the battery. Please do something about it for us.
I also want to know how we those who have already bought it and are using it are going to benefit from this correction?
Thank you!

• 2013-06-05 10:37
  • fsWX

this is a cool must have gadget

• 2013-06-04 22:47
  • fuTw

nice mobile .nice applications in low price .l feel very happy tó use but a small defect is single sim.

• 2013-06-04 07:25
  • U$kE

> In reply to theking @ 2013-06-02 17:31 from fnGn - click to readapply JellyMOD Rv1.5 ROM. Fastest, smoothest ROM without bugs. & no need to overclock ur CPU. diffinetly you will feel as you are using a high-end device. Do all things carefully DUDE!!!!

• 2013-06-03 02:23
  • s%{8

very good phone..
actually it is a very good phone in this price..
and the features is very good specialy its have 2,20 GB inernal memory...and1GB for apps download..
i m using BSNL 2g plan last few month and i have got good expirence for surfing and download...

• 2013-06-03 02:12
  • uvNx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-06-02 16:40 from t}AK - click to readuse opera mini

• 2013-06-02 17:33
  • fnGn

bought it and modified it, rooted the phone, therefore gained access to whole system, uninstalled stock apps that i dont need & therefore speed improved, installed titanium backup, Rom manager, i can use reverse tethering. Im planning to change my Rom to a custom one. its a great device modified.

• 2013-06-02 17:31
  • fnGn

m using s5300 ,m nt satisfied with set ....i can't access net easily on this phone plz help me

• 2013-06-02 16:40
  • t}AK
Total of 4083 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.