Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.8
6.9

> In reply to braneheart30 @ 2013-03-28 05:39 from t7S3 - click to readthen go to your outdated old iphone, that ain't hard

• 2013-03-28 13:53
  • t7Xk

iphone 2g is better than this phone, in price, in specs, in apps, in playing games, this phone cant play asphalt 5 well but the iphone 2g can play asphalt 5 and 6 well also modern combat 2, but the question here is why?, the ram of iphone 2g is only 128mb and i think 412mhz processor, and this phone have 200mb more ram but cant handle applications like asphalt 5, how this happen?, android is weak and no match with ios,

• 2013-03-28 05:39
  • t7S3
  • F
  • samsung pocket user
  • Rating0

not so good phone always hanggang up.. the 4g internal memory is useless..

• 2013-03-28 05:16
  • t7Xh

I having problem with my Samsung galaxy pocket. When I first bought it is ok after 2 month it started to hang like crazy even when I do factory reset and when I install few apps like viber , whatsapp , Skype , Sky Drive , Facebook , twitter and other then it started to lag like crazy even the lock screen begin to lag and another thing is when I answer my phone call and I want to end call and I have to press the home button slide down the notification bar and end call. Why I can't end calls when I move the phone away from my ear ? What should I do guys Pls help !!!!!

• 2013-03-27 17:44
  • sF{W

awesome... im using it since one year but still happy.. only lacks in flash and secondary camera... but still lovably awesome

• 2013-03-27 14:28
  • utqi

guyz when ever i wana download sumthng all my airtym goes including my bytes

i need help

• 2013-03-27 13:04
  • f3n8

I can only browse with 3G for a few minutes and it suddenly stops sending or receiving data. I always have to restart the phone if I want to access high speeds or switch to 2G data. How can u sort this

• 2013-03-27 12:58
  • i5wm

I own one, and didn't like it much.

The battery sucks, 3 hours heavy use = 0%. Sure it would last 3 days without using it, but with text and call. it will only last like 3 hours.

Dont mentioned using 3G, 2 hours will drained your phone completely.

• 2013-03-27 03:51
  • vxj6

> In reply to mae-rhaile @ 2013-03-26 05:05 from v0qZ - click to readYou can solve that problem by doing a "factory reset". Make sure your sd card is removed to prevent your files from being deleted. The saved files in your phone will be basically deleted, thats the consequence.

Procedure:

1. Turn off your phone by removing the battery and putting it back.

2. While it is off, long press simultaneously power button+home button+volume up until the screen will turn on.

3. Choose wipe data/factory reset in the menu by using the volume keys to navigate. Press home button if "ok".

4. After wiping, select "reboot system now", your phone now will be turned on and thats it, a factory reset.

• 2013-03-26 17:42
  • t7Xk

can we really play hd games on it like gta 3 n temple run etc

• 2013-03-26 17:39
  • uvaI

hi
does this phone take mxit i cant get mxit on this phone

• 2013-03-26 15:35
  • NntI

z a nyc fon nd i want to encourage campus guys to go in fr pocket. noe need fr sd card ani mor

• 2013-03-26 12:56
  • ftMS

Viber????

• 2013-03-26 12:31
  • U{Hi

gat t ...wow!

• 2013-03-26 10:13
  • N98Y

guys.. I need your help. My phone Samsung galaxy pocket is blocked. they need my google account. I putted it already, I'm sure I'm right but they deny my access.. Please help ASAP!!!

• 2013-03-26 05:05
  • v0qZ

Okay, let's do this. I've been using this phone for quite some time and have been used to it. I want to help you guys, but only if you follow my request. BACK READ first so that we can eliminate repeated questions again and again and again and again. If you have something to ask, try to read previous posts like 5-10 pages earlier posts or try to type the topic on the search bar in this thread.

If you didn't find it, then thats the time you can ask me. Have a nice day. :)

• 2013-03-26 04:24
  • t7Xh

great helpful better thanmy old phone a quick eASY

• 2013-03-25 23:17
  • vmIK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-25 17:04 from 9DaA - click to readWhatsapp Yes,but now flash!...

• 2013-03-25 21:38
  • Nrx9

ol i want to know does it support wats app, 2nd does it have flash lite in terms of camera

• 2013-03-25 17:04
  • 9DaA

hello all,
I would just to know if the samsung galaxy pocket could support video call in 3G network ?if yes let me know that.

• 2013-03-25 14:47
  • fte%
Total of 4033 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.