Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
6.8
6.9

I bought this phone about 5 months back and it used to go to sleep mode by itself within 15mins when not in use. But now i've noticed that my mobile never goes in sleep mode. My wifi is always on,and because of this the battery drains quickly. Plz help me what can i do to make the phone go to sleep mode again by itself. I use skype alot. Other app like Viber,Whatsapp,fb are instaled.

• 2013-03-29 12:18
  • fqy1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-20 04:45 from PEBN - click to readU can download ym and fb from the playstore..

• 2013-03-29 05:45

• 2013-03-29 05:34
  • vGWG

> In reply to erika nikss&#982 @ 2013-03-23 04:33 from t7{{ - click to readNo its not a dual sim..only we can use single

• 2013-03-29 05:31
  • vGWG

> In reply to Hamsa @ 2013-03-23 09:06 from 6kna - click to readYes u can use..by downloading from playstore..

• 2013-03-29 05:29
  • vGWG

> In reply to Hectordj @ 2013-03-27 17:44 from sF{W - click to readYou can go to settings _accesability settings_and then click on the power key..tat helps u to end the call by just pressing the right side button..

• 2013-03-29 05:07
  • vGWG

> In reply to Hectordj @ 2013-03-27 17:44 from sF{W - click to readYou can go to settings and then click on the power key..tat helps u to end the call by just pressing the right side button..

• 2013-03-29 04:56
  • vGWG

> In reply to braneheart30 @ 2013-03-28 05:39 from t7S3 - click to readthis phone is cool.it's size ,shape and very sensitive touch man this phone is cool for all yo who got small fingers like mine

• 2013-03-28 21:09
  • 0wqU

> In reply to mae-rhaile @ 2013-03-26 05:05 from v0qZ - click to readswitch it off. press and hold Up-volume key, menu button and power button until screen comes on. click whats related to reset(factory) and click yes, clear all users. click reboot after the process is done by selecting first option. (NB. use volume keys to scroll and menu to select.)

• 2013-03-28 20:18
  • f3FB

> In reply to braneheart30 @ 2013-03-28 05:39 from t7S3 - click to readthen go to your outdated old iphone, that ain't hard

• 2013-03-28 13:53
  • t7Xk

iphone 2g is better than this phone, in price, in specs, in apps, in playing games, this phone cant play asphalt 5 well but the iphone 2g can play asphalt 5 and 6 well also modern combat 2, but the question here is why?, the ram of iphone 2g is only 128mb and i think 412mhz processor, and this phone have 200mb more ram but cant handle applications like asphalt 5, how this happen?, android is weak and no match with ios,

• 2013-03-28 05:39
  • t7S3
  • F
  • samsung pocket user
  • Rating0

not so good phone always hanggang up.. the 4g internal memory is useless..

• 2013-03-28 05:16
  • t7Xh

I having problem with my Samsung galaxy pocket. When I first bought it is ok after 2 month it started to hang like crazy even when I do factory reset and when I install few apps like viber , whatsapp , Skype , Sky Drive , Facebook , twitter and other then it started to lag like crazy even the lock screen begin to lag and another thing is when I answer my phone call and I want to end call and I have to press the home button slide down the notification bar and end call. Why I can't end calls when I move the phone away from my ear ? What should I do guys Pls help !!!!!

• 2013-03-27 17:44
  • sF{W

awesome... im using it since one year but still happy.. only lacks in flash and secondary camera... but still lovably awesome

• 2013-03-27 14:28
  • utqi

guyz when ever i wana download sumthng all my airtym goes including my bytes

i need help

• 2013-03-27 13:04
  • f3n8

I can only browse with 3G for a few minutes and it suddenly stops sending or receiving data. I always have to restart the phone if I want to access high speeds or switch to 2G data. How can u sort this

• 2013-03-27 12:58
  • i5wm

I own one, and didn't like it much.

The battery sucks, 3 hours heavy use = 0%. Sure it would last 3 days without using it, but with text and call. it will only last like 3 hours.

Dont mentioned using 3G, 2 hours will drained your phone completely.

• 2013-03-27 03:51
  • vxj6

> In reply to mae-rhaile @ 2013-03-26 05:05 from v0qZ - click to readYou can solve that problem by doing a "factory reset". Make sure your sd card is removed to prevent your files from being deleted. The saved files in your phone will be basically deleted, thats the consequence.

Procedure:

1. Turn off your phone by removing the battery and putting it back.

2. While it is off, long press simultaneously power button+home button+volume up until the screen will turn on.

3. Choose wipe data/factory reset in the menu by using the volume keys to navigate. Press home button if "ok".

4. After wiping, select "reboot system now", your phone now will be turned on and thats it, a factory reset.

• 2013-03-26 17:42
  • t7Xk

can we really play hd games on it like gta 3 n temple run etc

• 2013-03-26 17:39
  • uvaI

hi
does this phone take mxit i cant get mxit on this phone

• 2013-03-26 15:35
  • NntI
Total of 4042 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.