Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8

How do I transfer files to my computer ie. text messages. can anyone help

• 2014-04-20 07:45
  • vph3

Hi my phone isn't working so I charge it and I hold the power and all it does it beebs what do I do

• 2014-04-17 05:15
  • v6ny

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-23 19:59 from f07c - click to readwhy is so difficult to activate the inernate??if i call vodacom my service profinder doesnot help so can u help me please.

• 2014-04-15 14:44
  • frkh

> In reply to Xolani @ 2014-04-12 22:41 from f0bw - click to readIt's simple. You can make a "factory reset" following next steps: volume up+power button+home button( which is in middle) and on the display will appear a menu. you will choose factory reset by pressing volume down and when you chose factory reset press home button. Sorry my english if I wrote something wrong. ( I'm romanian). I hope it was helpful. Good luck!

• 2014-04-13 22:16
  • spcS

• 2014-04-13 20:36
  • spcS

I have a problem with unlocking the phone with pattern, it doesn't want to open even with my email...can you please tell me what to do

• 2014-04-12 22:41
  • f0bw

I have this phone now can't use it after a kid drawn patterns several times. I tried to unlock with my gmail account still can't unlock.

Can anyone help?

• 2014-04-12 15:24
  • NwE1

I had this fone back in 2012 & is ok, but i wanted to upgrade the software, as some of the apps from the playstore isn't compatible, so please can you help me out, is there a way to update it??? thanks.

• 2014-04-09 17:29
  • 3JnW

Where do i find my "save for offline reading" images?

• 2014-04-09 14:58
  • fXn6

> In reply to wesley69 @ 2014-03-31 17:11 from f4IR - click to readclosing unwanted apps
Settings > Applications > Running Services
click on selected app and force close it.
closing cached apps is not applicable and to clean cache, use an Automatic Cache Cleaner app. Download "App cache cleaner(1.3MB)" from P.Store.
Using apps like Facebook App takes higher memory portion from the RAM. so better not to use FB app in a device like GT S3600.

• 2014-04-08 11:24
  • iwpJ

only 3G uc

• 2014-04-07 06:01
  • uvJc

why i download aplication and are not funtioninf

• 2014-04-01 13:05
  • fuZN

Hi.. hw do i close or unstall unwanted apps on my galaxy pocket? Or hw do i reduce the batry usage.. i charge my phone bt when i use it it only lasts 4 a few hours... i unstalled the app chat on and. Other things i dont use bt the bat3 still dosnt last...

• 2014-03-31 17:11
  • f4IR

well i been using this for 2 year now, what i say is this phone pretty good very handy and through the years its getting lag i mean the power button is seems lag.. like when you want to lock your phone and you press the power button you wait for 3 sec. to open you phone... but in all this phone is great graphics is good, and the power is ok when youre just a moderate user...

• 2014-03-31 03:24
  • wHrS

I think it must have a very poor quality reception, I get zero signal at home, has anyone else had this problem. How do I avoid buying a new phone and end up in the same situation.

• 2014-03-30 05:31
  • vxYN

I like this phone. I bought this phone for playing games. This phone can play some medium graphic games like paris must be destroyed,grabatron,hungry shark,fruit ninja,expendables rearmed,judge dredd vs zombies,earth and legends,home run battle(1 & 2),trial extreme(1 & 2),raging thunder 2,deadly chamber hd,overkill,panda run hd,battle robots 3d.

2,diversion

• 2014-03-27 03:55
  • n1H{

It is one really crappy Phone...I would'nt wish this phone upon my worst enemy. I cant wait to throw it against the wall.. I'm am just waiting for the replacement now...Sony Xperia C

• 2014-03-26 21:37
  • fq4x

low performance... applications get crashed frequently..

• 2014-03-26 14:06
  • s%{8

ofcourse u cAnNOt expect to play a hiGh typ of game here, buT fr me it is smalL buT great phoNe u can roOt it so itl be much better,^\

• 2014-03-25 10:35
  • K7gc
Total of 4061 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.