Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.9

very nice phone i have factory reset it and update it and installed smart launcher it runs so much faster now and runs everything i want on it. Smart Launcher uses less cpu and is really nice i recommend it.

• 2013-10-18 00:13
  • YbYH

I need this 4n plz were I cn buy in zambia?

• 2013-09-28 22:53
  • fmRb

I've had my galaxy reverb for about 3 months now. its crashed a few times because of the cache memory being full, but as long as you run the app manager from time to time and don't try to overloaded it with games it clearly isn't designed for, like dead trigger, it's a perfectly fine little phone.

• 2013-09-07 14:31
  • Yb@H

Home screen, menu, nor back buttons function, everything else works, so whats the problem and solution here?

• 2013-06-23 00:00
  • 4S7p

It may drop calls but its better than nothing. Even the htcs and black barries drop calls.

• 2013-06-21 16:29
  • jBuD

where i buy it ?

• 2013-06-13 13:15
  • u7F2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-01 04:12 from qFS0 - click to readalso pinch to zoom. had this phone for a whileand neverhadanyof theproblems you havr mentioned.

• 2013-05-22 15:38
  • 4Q@r

> In reply to Mitchy_Chick @ 2012-11-01 17:19 from xCPQ - click to readBoost has horrible service. Do your research first.

• 2013-02-01 04:19
  • qFS0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-02 03:50 from 49AF - click to readThe camera Does have a zoom. The volume buttons control the zoom.

• 2013-02-01 04:12
  • qFS0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-30 08:42 from yJXA - click to readThis phone is not very good. It drops calls constantly and has problems with messaging. The camera doesn't have a zoom. But the wifi is good

• 2013-01-02 03:50
  • 49AF

Have been try to choose a specific ringtone for incoming email. I called techs at both Virgin Mobile and Samsung and they were not able to figure out how for this model.

• 2012-12-31 04:00
  • 49Zw

I just purchased this phone and it is amazing everything is great and it also shouts 720p video

• 2012-12-02 17:28
  • kKwN

> In reply to Vish @ 2012-11-17 09:19 from 2Z7f - click to readhow ,,i know the price ..

• 2012-12-01 08:45
  • vGc%

It's all true about the HTC EVO. I bought one when it first came out and it had the worst reception of any phone I ever owned. Dropped calls constantly and if I had one bar it was a miracle. I returned it thinking it was just an isolated incident. Well the second phone was worse and the screen somehow got moisture underneath it. I got tired of messing with it and returned it. And YES, it is a recycled HTC EVO 3D which is a big gimmick and really not practical. I did buy the Samsung Galaxy Reverb and also the HTC ONE V. Both are about the BEST phones you can get for Virgin Mobil right now. (Yes including the way overpriced outdated Apple I-Phones). Between the two the Reverb is a bit quicker but the build quality of the HTC ONE is 10 times better than on the Reverb and the One has a better camera plus Beats Audio (another gimmick but it does sound better than the Reverb) I like both phones but between the two the HTC ONE wins in my book. BTW, it was on sale on Cyber Monday for $49.99. and the Reverb was on Sale starting Black Friday until Cyber Monday for 99 bucks. At those prices they were a Steal.

• 2012-11-28 16:35
  • qQwm

You mention 4G coming to your area soon as a reason for wanting the Sammy Galaxy S2 on Boost or VM... I'll help you out with that decision. Don't wait. The S2 that is on VM and Boost is a WiMax phone, not an LTE or HSPA+ phone. Sprint will not be expanding their WiMax network as it's been given an end of life date of sometime in 2014 or 2015.

• 2012-11-23 06:41
  • k@B7

When are they launching it in India. Waiting for a long time. With this phone it seems like, the wait for a good CDMA phone at modest price is over.
Pl info if know the launching date.

• 2012-11-17 09:19
  • 2Z7f

The Galaxy Reverb does have zoom for the camera. You have to use the volume key while the camera is open. It's a very nice phone. Has a lot of data to get used too updating from an optimus v of course. It's very light weight & slippery requiring a case, and the only place I can seem to find a case for it, is online. Slick, nice phone none the less.

• 2012-11-09 18:31
  • 4Pxs
  • F

Run, do not walk away from htc evo. Absolutely worst phone I have ever had. Tried 2 and had to go back to my old optimus v. I am waiting for the galaxy reverb. All the issues you have read about the htc evo are true. Even though I complained and returned the phone, VM would not stand behind their product. I am just out my 320.00.

• 2012-11-06 13:46
  • jBtH

I have the Samsung Galaxy Reverb after months of trying to get an HTC Evo to work. My carrier is Virgin. After being very happy with my LG Optimus I had filled the memory and wanted more apps so I bought the HTC Evo. It would freeze, drop calls, not send or receive texts and not make calls. If I answered call waiting my phone would freeze causing both calls to drop and not work for up to ten minutes. I spent hours on the phone with all levels of customer service in three months but they couldn't fix it. I finally gave up and traded my third Evo for a Samsung Reverb. I miss my big screen, a lot! The camera on the Reverb doesn't have zoom. Also, the Reverb had problems upon activation and crashes about once a day. I am considering switching to Boost and getting the Samsung Galaxy S2. I'm worried it won't work but I would love the bigger screen and the better camera. In addition it has 4G which isn't in my area but should be coming within the next year.

• 2012-11-01 17:19
  • xCPQ

> In reply to Not for me @ 2012-09-20 05:42 from j8J7 - click to readI really wanna buy the HTC Evo V but I hear it is such a wonderful phone! Then I hear it has to many problems with it. Like you have problems messaging and calling and receiving calls. So I really don't knoww. :/ I really want the phone but I just want to.know if these.prblems really do.happen. & I also herd that the HTC Evo v is a recycled HTC 3D..

• 2012-10-14 06:14
  • Q{a0
Total of 33 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950.