Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7

I have the Samsung Galaxy Reverb after months of trying to get an HTC Evo to work. My carrier is Virgin. After being very happy with my LG Optimus I had filled the memory and wanted more apps so I bought the HTC Evo. It would freeze, drop calls, not send or receive texts and not make calls. If I answered call waiting my phone would freeze causing both calls to drop and not work for up to ten minutes. I spent hours on the phone with all levels of customer service in three months but they couldn't fix it. I finally gave up and traded my third Evo for a Samsung Reverb. I miss my big screen, a lot! The camera on the Reverb doesn't have zoom. Also, the Reverb had problems upon activation and crashes about once a day. I am considering switching to Boost and getting the Samsung Galaxy S2. I'm worried it won't work but I would love the bigger screen and the better camera. In addition it has 4G which isn't in my area but should be coming within the next year.

• 2012-11-01 17:19
  • xCPQ

> In reply to Not for me @ 2012-09-20 05:42 from j8J7 - click to readI really wanna buy the HTC Evo V but I hear it is such a wonderful phone! Then I hear it has to many problems with it. Like you have problems messaging and calling and receiving calls. So I really don't knoww. :/ I really want the phone but I just want to.know if these.prblems really do.happen. & I also herd that the HTC Evo v is a recycled HTC 3D..

• 2012-10-14 06:14
  • Q{a0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-01 03:07 from 02pj - click to readyes it has flash

• 2012-10-05 16:11
  • BXnj

This is a superb phone the 3G is fast and supports the same version of samsungs touchwiz as the galaxy s3
I highly recommend this

• 2012-09-30 02:33
  • RYqn

superb look

• 2012-09-21 12:44
  • utyc

I will not be buying this. I have the VM Evo 3D which has a dual core 1.2Ghz CPU, yet this one has a single core 1.4ghz cpu which is much slower, and a even slower GPU for graphics. It is not worth it.

• 2012-09-20 05:42
  • j8J7

> In reply to legrandmondo @ 2012-09-17 05:30 from xEdT - click to readi hope so 2

• 2012-09-20 02:06
  • qMgi

looks like a solid phone. I hardly use 4g since it drains my battery. And if im trying to surf the web I got WiFi. Better screen and lighter than the evo 3D. And I'm hoping it may have the galaxy s3 neat tricks. Buying it on Wednesday forsure

• 2012-09-17 05:30
  • xEdT

cdma?? what is it?

• 2012-09-12 04:36
  • tugD

nice phone but only cdma

• 2012-09-08 09:11
  • uttr

this h/s is good for usser

• 2012-09-06 16:29
  • 9FAQ

> In reply to Praveen Sharma @ 2012-08-29 08:43 from ut6E - click to readIt's for Virgin Mobile, who use Sprint's CDMA network. Sprint is now granting access to their older WiMAX 4G network for their prepaid MVNOs, but WiMAX is a dead end in the US so it's unlikely there will be any new WiMAX phones.

• 2012-09-06 10:40
  • q@XZ

Does the Reverb have a light for the camera? I read somewhere that it doesnt...

• 2012-09-01 03:07
  • 02pj

Excellent phone in terms of display and also form factor is optimum

• 2012-08-30 08:42
  • yJXA

what's special of launching this phone....doent support gprs,edge,only 3g and that too 3.1mbps....

• 2012-08-29 08:43
  • ut6E
Total of 35 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Reverb M950.