Samsung Galaxy Round G910S - user opinions and reviews

• cSMm

looks nice

• 2013-12-23 07:59
  • bEK%

I wonder if I placed the phone face down, would the phone stop ringing?

• 2013-12-13 04:44
  • w1fg

lg flex ... bye bye galaxy round

• 2013-12-12 23:28
  • Bh}{

> In reply to s777 @ 2013-11-25 13:55 from d%fV - click to readWhich phone is really first with you, Note 3 or Round? i am a bit confused with your post...

• 2013-12-08 10:22
  • nx2T

Thd populrty of this phone vry low why frnd thas phne vry gd phne

• 2013-12-07 01:50
  • rKJc

Samsung has too many "flagship" phones already. People need a "buyers guide" just for the flagship models. Otherwise it's confusing and will result in disappointment when many realize they should have bought the other model. Samsung need to help buyers match their needs with the phones. Too many models.

• 2013-12-02 19:33
  • vaN%

> In reply to nosyparkar @ 2013-11-24 17:48 from v{T$ - click to readBut u cant talk with T.V and u cant do any thing with t.v like mobile sir thats y its cal'd t.v this is cal'd
Mobile

• 2013-11-29 10:41
  • uuxj

I had Note 3, and upgraded it to Galaxy Round now. Both are absolutely amazing phones, with amazing cameras and software. I got first Note 3 near 2 months ago - and every day I surprised pleasantly.

I would say Note3 is better for power user (pen is extremely useful in this device), but if you like design and physical comfort : Galaxy Round is the best. You lost pen, and big battery - but won in design, weigh and comfort. Curved screen is very pleasant in use, and less reflections. Kind of "organic" design... All negative comments coming from people, that never had this phone. This is my first Sammy phones (I used Apple prior, my wife using Iphone5 ), and I guarantee you , that you will discover new world , using Samsung Note Round. First time I so deeply impressed by those gadgets!

• 2013-11-25 13:55
  • d%fV

For that price you can buy yourself a 46 inch tv and enjoy that. A galaxy grand would be good enough.

• 2013-11-24 17:48
  • v{T$

what the heck Dear Samsung .???? what we will Do with our Samsung Galaxy Note 3 "Flagship"?!!!!!!!!? identical Hardware .....again ...people must stop Buing Samsung at least the display would had used in note 3 not This ....as note 3 is signature Phone of samsung i guess is'nt it .????

• 2013-11-20 10:56
  • KA9$

its seems good......but its too large when touched by the young ....if the price is cheap ...i think it will selled fastly and much of people will buy it

• 2013-11-20 10:32
  • MfxP

If you want a curve,powerful,large screen(Phablet),High Specs, OR Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specs with Curve screen.. This is your choice

• 2013-11-20 01:19
  • IVIU

if you want a phablet that would fit in pocket this is the right phone for you

• 2013-11-17 15:57
  • w0QT

Definitely not a-one hand use whilst phone is on a table then.

• 2013-11-15 22:59
  • bJx%

For me, it's useless. Curve screen in a design of samsung galaxy s4 with a body and specs of note 3... Come on, that's not innovation. It's called exaggeration. Well let me guess, their s5 will have a 16mega pixel cam and a 5.2 screen plus a 5 mp front cam with the same back design like s4 with a 2led flash and an over saturated color... I am wasting my money for you Sammy... I will retain my note 2....

• 2013-11-15 00:20
  • v$8D

> In reply to Ajay @ 2013-11-06 02:44 from tZj$ - click to readWow if you expect to be taken seriously try using vowels and a smattering of grammar that was more like trying to take real estate advice from a hobo

• 2013-11-13 15:04
  • RnKI

how can you say Samsung hasn't changed their design..... does the note 1 look like note 3? look at iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s(even 4s); what's the major physical difference (internally and externally). Lol. But there is a large difference between s1 and s4. Samsung is innovative... air view, curved oled, touchless scroll.. etc....

• 2013-11-11 15:08
  • ftKc

> In reply to Ajay @ 2013-11-06 02:44 from tZj$ - click to readI would have to disagree. If this and the note 3 would have been side by side I would have picked this phone. I have a note 3 because I wanted to have the best spec'ed phone available "for the most part" and I have never used the s-pen once but it was a package deal.

• 2013-11-10 15:30
  • 4MZX
Total of 246 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Round G910S.