Samsung Galaxy Round G910S - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.7
7.0
7.0

Hi,friends.I hope this logical satire be released by dears gsm here hopefully!?The dear Uncle Samsung up to now has about 800 childern devices!When you wake up tomorrow and you search three more devices are added!!!?But leaving them orphans and supportless that is not good without upgrading and leaving carelessly!Congratulations and good for the uncle samsung but not leaving them alone and not caring!I am wondering if Sam knows the name of its children!!!?I hope Sam looks at sony that stilll upgrading Erickson!Going too fast breaks the speedbreakers and ultimately the fate of ++Kia!!!?Do you think somebody from the Sam reads and cares about these!?I criticize because I care about the Sam though I don,t know who and where they are!I care about what it makes and the jobs that it created would fade away!I don,t mean to bother anybody since all of us live in a small village world logically,kindly,friendly,and uncarelessly!Good hope and future for all!I add that all these pages were just criticism!!!?+++

• 2013-10-29 21:17
  • a37N

I like!

• 2013-10-29 20:06
  • dQTe

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-28 12:02 from tCQp - click to readHa ha ha....

• 2013-10-29 06:18
  • tE69

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-28 12:02 from tCQp - click to readLOL

• 2013-10-29 04:16
  • v6w{

I think SAMSUNG company has not new designer and should goes to new way of design . This Smart phone is not attractive

• 2013-10-28 16:47
  • s3IM

> In reply to rajith @ 2013-10-26 11:04 from s%{G - click to readThey'll change their designs once you learn english.

• 2013-10-28 12:02
  • tCQp

this is stupid design.please can you build new design.beacause all design same.we need different design.likea NOKIA.please Must change Samsung design

• 2013-10-26 11:04
  • s%{G

The difference with note 3 is that the display is curved not flat. Search in the internet.

• 2013-10-26 06:28
  • PBU3

same old and ugly design. go lg htc, go.

• 2013-10-25 17:34
  • 0UeJ

Its better for Samsung for use money to some charity instead of wasting in RD in such a same spec models

• 2013-10-25 15:11
  • vGtn

Boring with the Design...started from S3 until now the latest version of Galaxy..nothing change...same design all the time...

looking for Pantech , Oppo better design...

• 2013-10-25 07:45
  • PTGp

Why would samsung make such a device same as the galaxy note 3. It is soo stupid of making the round display. It makes no sense. They should have made something like flexible display. What is the point anyway I like the galaxy note 3

• 2013-10-24 06:40
  • s%{6

Nothing special_Same like Note 3.......I dont think It can beat note 3 in market

• 2013-10-22 18:38
  • 7wjh

to me this is expensive, why??
look back when s4 fisrtly appear, then suddenly note 3, and now this curve design?? all of them are expensive,i bet in a month there will be another design which will be a little higher spec, so people would want to buy over and over,(the kind of people get up to date). waste my money if i buy this, and all samsung product.,

• 2013-10-22 17:37
  • RIEq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-19 21:08 from v0qT - click to readsamsung didnt state whats the curve for..
maybe it will be good in ur pocket, follow ur tight shape, not too bulky to be look at,
and for the real reason, i guess its to look cool

• 2013-10-21 23:50
  • PTGt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-19 21:08 from v0qT - click to readsaying "we're the first"

• 2013-10-20 15:28
  • PEHx

I think the phone is good with snapdragon inside. Exynos is not so good compared to snapdragon. For those who have ugly skinny thighs, buying two of these phones will be good for you when phones are put in simultaneously in a long front pockets. Trust me.

• 2013-10-20 06:00
  • sF%b

what's the curved screen for?

• 2013-10-19 21:08
  • v0qT

> In reply to codygladue @ 2013-10-17 17:54 from 46p$ - click to readNope. LG makes apples displays

• 2013-10-19 16:08
  • kCbp

is it comfortable to use

• 2013-10-19 12:33
  • 3Y9Y
Total of 237 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Round G910S.