Samsung Galaxy Rush M830 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7
5.6
5.6

> In reply to MeMe @ 2013-08-31 03:57 from 4qH{ - click to readI AM 59 yrs young and I love my phone! for somebody who likes more than just the basic IT IS GREAT!!!!!

• 2014-06-16 15:44
  • qCVa

> In reply to kwick @ 2013-04-24 08:06 from jBuf - click to readHappens on mine all the time.

• 2014-05-21 04:45
  • jBua

> In reply to joesears @ 2013-10-21 10:04 from j5C4 - click to readMany dropped calls and a lot of no rings there id an issue with this phone which is a shame because the phone dors many great things

• 2014-04-17 19:44
  • jBuc

How you end a three way call without ending the whole call

• 2014-02-17 04:57
  • j}wi

How can replying messajes from galaxy rush?

• 2013-11-12 06:36
  • jBt0

> In reply to Luciano @ 2013-06-11 19:13 from J0ie - click to reada friend of mine send me a samsung galaxy rush from US and the network dont work here in Nigeria please what can i do

• 2013-11-09 06:41
  • fuN1

My phone frequently dropps calls or no ring on incomming calls. Is this a common issue with this model?

• 2013-10-21 10:04
  • j5C4

you can find out how to root your Rush by going to http://androidforums.com/rush-...things-root/

Hope this helps :)

• 2013-09-14 20:07
  • kAQ3

I thought we Were reviewing it not playing which country does it work in? Some usefull but much useless blubbering Do I want the phone or ot? no better off than before I hit up this page

• 2013-08-31 03:57
  • 4qH{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-19 21:14 from jBtX - click to readIs there a way to change the apps to internal storage routing ?

• 2013-08-24 13:46
  • qmVG

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-19 21:14 from jBtX - click to readI would like to know how to root my Rush. Can anyone help me out?

• 2013-08-24 13:37
  • qmVG

I just bought one Galaxy Rush for my girlfriend in US and brought it to Brazil. At the first it seems a good cost benefit choise, what was my surprise when i found out it doesn't work with other telecom services providers and there is no Boost Mobile in Brazil. Should i lost my money? I was not propperly infirmed by the saleseoman. Is there any solution? May I return it back? Is there any way to acess the service from other Brazilian Provider? May i do any adapt to allow using it here? Thanks for any help I could have.

• 2013-06-11 19:13
  • J0ie

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-11 01:41 from 0YXc - click to readI have the same trouble with my phone i have returned it to samsung for a repair which lasted all of 2 days. The speaker for the phone is located where the charger plugs in and when u unplug your charger you pull the speaker and that makes your voice sound like u are in a box trying to talk. I finally replaced my phone with an i phone .

• 2013-06-11 14:57
  • 8bk%

Is this unit already available in Philippine mobile phone market?

• 2013-06-01 06:19
  • sxtc

I've had this phone from Boost for about a month. It's been working wonderfully. It would be nice if an extended battery were available. If I were to upgrade only one feature, I'd like to see a higher resolution main camera, although the features on the 3+ MP main camera are impressive for a phone of this price point. I'd recommend this to anyone, and have just ordered one for my wife.

• 2013-05-04 22:13
  • j0Qf

Great phone but I have a problem with the phone shutting off on bits own from time to time. Is this an exclusive or are other owners experiencing this problem? I may need to have it checked out but I would like to know if it is a common problem first.

• 2013-04-24 08:06
  • jBuf

Is der a reason y with my boyfriend's fon , wen he calls me, he sounds very muffled n far (like he's stuck inside a box talking 2 me) but he hears me clearly? We both have da Rush with Boost Mobile.

• 2013-04-11 01:41
  • 0YXc

• 2013-04-10 20:41
  • jBub

> In reply to CalicoCatGal @ 2013-04-03 19:26 from 5IEP - click to readI don't own this phone yet, but if it is anything like my other phone, you just need to hit the back arrow (button at bottom of phone in same line as home screen button).

• 2013-04-09 15:44
  • k@EB
Total of 61 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Rush M830.