Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.8
5.8
5.7

> In reply to farinjini @ 2015-05-27 14:16 from 9L$d - click to readDoes it is officcially updated on lollippop or custom rom?

• 2015-05-30 16:11
  • fBhn

The OS has gone through several updates and is currently on Lollipop 5.0.1

• 2015-05-27 14:16
  • 9L$d

please my s4 active screen is cracked and I want to fix it but I don't know if fixing it will damage anything else.. I need suggestions

• 2015-05-21 15:13
  • Ns{X

Samsung s4 active LTE A

• 2015-04-06 12:58
  • uZa9

Don't buy it because for sturdiness. Water resistant design includes a charge port door , so every time you plug/unplug the phone the little hasp weakens and eventually falls off (1 month for me). This renders the waterproofing worthless and all you have is a thicker, heavier version of the S4. The At&T version comes with firmware that prevents it from being used to tether / hot spot even once the phone is unlocked. Battery life is the worst I've ever seen. Otherwise decent functionality

• 2015-03-31 16:10
  • DbTx

Bad phone! Not water or shock resistent, mine fell down from 50 cm on the floor and the screen cracked. I also experienced automatic wifi deconnection, and now it clicks itself anywere. Also battery life is very poor.
Defenitly not worth the money I paid!!!! It was my last samsung phone!

• 2015-03-19 16:49
  • fuqn

My screen was damaged, whilst still under guarantee, however,I was told by Samasung South Africa (Jhb) that they can only fix the screen at my expense. This all whilst their guarantee says I have a two screen replacement benefit!!!!which I have never used....any advise/solution ???

• 2015-03-11 12:58
  • 9xev

Is this phone water resistant?

• 2015-03-10 19:51
  • 3sYg

Can you tell me about video downloading plz I need help

• 2015-03-01 09:26
  • uZaT

using s4 lte but battery packup is not good
charging charging and charging

• 2015-02-05 21:42
  • w43M

Had the LTE-A model of the S4 Active for almost a week. My previous phone was the normal S4 Active which I still have with me. There are some minor differences with the software, and I liked the normal S4 Active configurations more... the option to turn torch on when you press the volume up button when on standby is gone and the app icons on lock screen is gone too.

But in terms of hardware performance, the LTE-A is definitely a big improvement. Antutu score was a surprising 43.3k+ which according to Antutu is higher than HTC One M8, MI4, and even the S5. Phone is a bit lighter than the normal S4 Active, but not that noticeable. I also discovered that the back cover is not interchangeable as the camera on the LTE-A is bigger in physical size. The flap cover of the charging port has also improved a bit and easier to remove and put back on.

Everything else is similar. I would recommend this phone to those who are looking for a rugged and waterproof smartphone.

• 2015-01-06 09:34
  • Kg{f

I don't hear any click sound when I press the back cover below the led flash. And as I observed it, the seal battery lid doesn't have a lock-in material below the led flash unlike the international version. The manual shows though, there's no need to press below the led flash to fully seal the phone,however every time I open the aqua mode, a pop-up showing that the back cover below the led flash must be pressed. Now I'm confused if it's okay to use the phone under water. Have anyone here tried to take pictures or videos using this phone (s4 active LTE-A) under water?

• 2014-12-14 02:18
  • uSS}

from last 2 year i use Samsung s4 (root) but now i face a
problem that i cant use differnt battery or
extended battery.just when i put orignal it s work
perfectly and charge also but as soon i put
another battery and plug charger its start blink
every second and cant start mobile (when
charging is on) also if i remove charger pin it
work perfectly in extended or dublicate battery
so plz can you tell me what to its software
problem (bz i use so flash custom rom or any
other problem) or battery is of high voltage
i try so much things like
remove and intsert battery fast while charge
different charger
different code
but all fail
plz help me

• 2014-12-09 08:41
  • Hktm

Is tft screen better that super amoled? Pls help......
Is this good than other s4?

• 2014-12-05 20:32
  • KxaH

I've been using s4 LTE for awhile, suddenly wifi connection was disconnected ! I tried to activate wifi several times but it disconnets automatically! I really dont know whats the problem with this phone..please help me how to solve this issue..thank you

• 2014-11-17 09:09
  • KgZd

I've been using s4 LTE for awhile, suddenly wifi connection was disconnected ! I tried to activate wifi several times but it disc I can't connect wifi..please help me how to solve this problem..

• 2014-11-17 09:06
  • KgZd

Nice phone I am going to by this phone

• 2014-10-14 20:29
  • u78b

Awsome...

• 2014-10-06 19:54
  • KIRR

Verry good pohne. Thank a you very muSch pleasezz

• 2014-10-01 05:29
  • 9LaA

a piece of crap says its waterproof but couldnt stay in less than 1 foot of water for a minute before it stopped working

• 2014-08-26 14:42
  • 4raP
Total of 73 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 Active LTE-A.