Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.9
6.2
6.1

Has anyone had any luck getting somewhere with Cricket???? My expensive phone is about to be USELESS

• 2015-02-28 04:41
  • qF$n

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-17 19:12 from 4r8@ - click to readI'm in the same position with Cricket! Has anyone had any luck?

• 2015-02-28 04:37
  • qF$n

> In reply to Gumby532 @ 2015-02-05 15:53 from IbxH - click to readHas anyone received an unlock code for the Cricket Galaxy S4 phone?

• 2015-02-23 20:16
  • 7FtZ

> In reply to Tony @ 2015-02-10 04:29 from 4wCM - click to readI'm in the exact same boat, we should all band together and sue Cricket! When you purchased that phone, there was an implied contract for service. They shouldn't get away with this! It's not fair, not right and I don't think it's legal!

• 2015-02-17 19:12
  • 4r8@

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA from Cricket on March 2014 and by the end of March this year, my service will be discontinued because Cricket will change to all GSM. I've received an email saying that they'll give me $120 for migrating to GSM PLUS the trade in value of my phone. When I got to the store today, they told me the total trade in value is $129 because the value of my phone is only $9. What a rip off!!! I can only use the $129 to purchase another phone which is $449 for the same exact phone that I currently own but in GSM. Seriously, is there any way we can sue Cricket for ripping us off for the price of our phone??? Also, Cricket told me that they can't unlock my phone even though I've paid for my phone is full. Anyone knows how to get CDMA unlocked??? Thanks

• 2015-02-10 04:29
  • 4wCM

> In reply to kim @ 2015-01-25 17:28 from j{$Q - click to readNo it is not true, you have to enter the code directly yourself on the phone with the SIM card of another company where it would ask you for the code and you only have 3 chances at doing it correctly or lock the phone permanently. The stores have nothing to do with getting you the unlock code unless they make the call directly to the company to obtain the unlock code. Tell them you are traveling overseas and need the unlock code now!

• 2015-02-05 15:53
  • IbxH

> In reply to Vinayak @ 2015-01-18 09:23 from X{BN - click to readDouble sim

• 2015-02-01 05:11
  • Hku5

> In reply to Don @ 2015-01-17 00:18 from kC{U - click to readI have the same issue. Paid full price for the samsung galaxy and now can't use it after march 2015. I don't think it is right either. And all the offers for the trade up is crap if you go to try and get them the stores will not give them to you and customer service at cricket says you have to go through the stores. When I called after the date they by law had to give you the unlock code they told me that as soon as I canceled my service and the phone was turned off it would be unlocked not sure if that is the truth or not.

• 2015-01-25 17:28
  • j{$Q

It is really gsm cdma mobile???

• 2015-01-18 09:23
  • X{BN

> In reply to Mary Kay @ 2014-09-19 16:06 from 4r8x - click to readMary Kay I seen your post and was wondering if you got any info on your question I'm in the same boat you are

• 2015-01-17 00:18
  • kC{U
  • Shantilal Bhensdadi
  • Rating0

> In reply to uzbek-man @ 2014-09-03 07:39 from MWVc - click to readI have samsung galaxy s4 sprint carier Model no Sph-L720.I want to use in att carier.How can I unlock
this cellphone.I am at usa.

• 2015-01-13 00:55
  • qI}d

hello friends how are you.
my Q is i am use s4 verizon model number is sch-i545 can this is update on kit kat or lolpop please tell me how to i update on kit or loly?

• 2015-01-12 09:49
  • Mfxb
  • F

the network type is cdma and gsm we use both sim in one slot?

• 2014-12-29 15:20
  • vGWZ

Hello
I am from Iran
I do not speak good English
I have a question
I could not answer the Persian site
I have a Samsung SPH-L720
I have three problems
1. Do not show SMS delivery
2. Phone antenna in a little house. The antenna is weak (no service)
3. SMS more than 150 characters in a telephone receiver in a multi-page display
If you can help me my problem I am very grateful
Especially if you email me the problems
M. Imani
( Mahdi.i@chmail.ir )

• 2014-11-29 09:53
  • nTLn

> In reply to abwalee @ 2014-10-02 03:30 from 0YBn - click to readI have the same question about the tmobile sim card in a sprint galaxy s4. Did you get an answer to your question?

• 2014-11-14 08:05
  • 8Hr2

• 2014-11-14 02:04
  • 8Hr2

> In reply to headeye @ 2014-09-29 23:44 from Qt3P - click to readCan you provide a link to one of these articles? Please? :)

• 2014-10-31 00:03
  • bfYf

will the phone be used simultaneusly in cdma and gsm in india, I want to know real price and availability of this android phone.

• 2014-10-29 15:33
  • rAWn

can you put a t-mobile sim card, in a sprint samsung galaxy S4, and will it work

• 2014-10-02 03:30
  • 0YBn

> In reply to Mary Kay @ 2014-09-19 16:06 from 4r8x - click to readThe phone has both CDMA and GSM network. You have to manually search for the GSM antennas. There are several articles outlining how to use the phone as GSM phone. Cricket would not give me the unlock code which they are suppose to by law now.

• 2014-09-29 23:44
  • Qt3P
Total of 114 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA.