Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.9
6.2
6.1

> In reply to Don @ 2015-01-17 00:18 from kC{U - click to readI have the same issue. Paid full price for the samsung galaxy and now can't use it after march 2015. I don't think it is right either. And all the offers for the trade up is crap if you go to try and get them the stores will not give them to you and customer service at cricket says you have to go through the stores. When I called after the date they by law had to give you the unlock code they told me that as soon as I canceled my service and the phone was turned off it would be unlocked not sure if that is the truth or not.

• 2015-01-25 17:28
  • j{$Q

It is really gsm cdma mobile???

• 2015-01-18 09:23
  • X{BN

> In reply to Mary Kay @ 2014-09-19 16:06 from 4r8x - click to readMary Kay I seen your post and was wondering if you got any info on your question I'm in the same boat you are

• 2015-01-17 00:18
  • kC{U
  • Shantilal Bhensdadi
  • Rating0

> In reply to uzbek-man @ 2014-09-03 07:39 from MWVc - click to readI have samsung galaxy s4 sprint carier Model no Sph-L720.I want to use in att carier.How can I unlock
this cellphone.I am at usa.

• 2015-01-13 00:55
  • qI}d

hello friends how are you.
my Q is i am use s4 verizon model number is sch-i545 can this is update on kit kat or lolpop please tell me how to i update on kit or loly?

• 2015-01-12 09:49
  • Mfxb
  • F

the network type is cdma and gsm we use both sim in one slot?

• 2014-12-29 15:20
  • vGWZ

Hello
I am from Iran
I do not speak good English
I have a question
I could not answer the Persian site
I have a Samsung SPH-L720
I have three problems
1. Do not show SMS delivery
2. Phone antenna in a little house. The antenna is weak (no service)
3. SMS more than 150 characters in a telephone receiver in a multi-page display
If you can help me my problem I am very grateful
Especially if you email me the problems
M. Imani
( Mahdi.i@chmail.ir )

• 2014-11-29 09:53
  • nTLn

> In reply to abwalee @ 2014-10-02 03:30 from 0YBn - click to readI have the same question about the tmobile sim card in a sprint galaxy s4. Did you get an answer to your question?

• 2014-11-14 08:05
  • 8Hr2

• 2014-11-14 02:04
  • 8Hr2

> In reply to headeye @ 2014-09-29 23:44 from Qt3P - click to readCan you provide a link to one of these articles? Please? :)

• 2014-10-31 00:03
  • bfYf

will the phone be used simultaneusly in cdma and gsm in india, I want to know real price and availability of this android phone.

• 2014-10-29 15:33
  • rAWn

can you put a t-mobile sim card, in a sprint samsung galaxy S4, and will it work

• 2014-10-02 03:30
  • 0YBn

> In reply to Mary Kay @ 2014-09-19 16:06 from 4r8x - click to readThe phone has both CDMA and GSM network. You have to manually search for the GSM antennas. There are several articles outlining how to use the phone as GSM phone. Cricket would not give me the unlock code which they are suppose to by law now.

• 2014-09-29 23:44
  • Qt3P

How can you have 4g service with this phone. Apparently I was fooled. Cricket sold me this phone for almost $700 and now they expect me to buy another one since they & AT&T merged. It has only been operating on a 3G network. They claim the CDMA/GSM networks????? I have only had this phone for 1 year, I don't believe it is fair. There has to be a way where they can service us without us having to buy another phone. Can you help? Thank you.

• 2014-09-19 16:06
  • 4r8x

Samsung galaxy SIV SCH-I545 verizon version and SPH-L720 sprint version work on CDMA 800 MHz on Perfectum Mobile in Uzbekistan. You can use it GSM 900/1800 MHz on Beeline and Ucell in Uzbekistan. They are not dual standby phones, you can use either SIM card of GSM network or R-UIM card of CDMA network.

• 2014-09-03 07:39
  • MWVc

> In reply to Pratik Naik @ 2014-04-22 05:25 from t}Cn - click to readHow did you unlock the s4 L720T

• 2014-09-01 15:25
  • jBuP

rate

• 2014-08-31 21:36
  • KAeB

> In reply to rrb @ 2014-08-10 11:24 from uuAq - click to readJust use the first 14 imei digits. It can be used on any cdma network. That way we activate it on cdma mexico networks.

• 2014-08-16 23:22
  • LuMR

I had purchased Smasung galaxy S 4 SCH-I545ZKDVZW ( Verizon ) for cdma network in India The phone have IMEI no but does not have MEID or HEX no so the service provider is saying that it cannot be registered Please guide me that how can this cell run on cdma for voice sms & data in India Reliance cdma network

• 2014-08-10 11:24
  • uuAq

I had purchased Samsung galaxy S4 SCH-I545ZKDVZW ( Verizon ) made in china for cdma network in India but it is not being registered on Reliance network as the phone have IMEI no but not MEID no. So please guide how can it be registered on Reliance cdma in India

• 2014-08-10 10:34
  • uuAq
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA.