Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.9
6.2
6.1

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-03-27 07:01 from 8gBN - click to readCome on now! They are giving you a brand new Galaxie S4 for .99 and your complaining about paying for a month of service? They will prorate your old bill and apply it to the new one so you aren't going to lose anything! Just be happy they finally came through and didn't make you spend another $500 on a new phone!

• 2015-03-29 06:36
  • 4r8P

Well I finally go this offer as well pay .99cent get a new phone but the catch is that you have to pay for a month of service which is not not fair and to add to the big mess what about the service that I was already paying for that was never recieved CRICKET is foolish and is ripping people off. We choose cricket because we all work hard I know I do and I can't afford to pay for another company I like cricket but sometimes as consumer I feel that I am not being heard and it's not fair that everytime I call I feel like someone is reading from a script or something I'm just torn that these powerhouse companies just take advantage of the little people not happy at all.

• 2015-03-27 07:01
  • 8gBN

> In reply to Tony @ 2015-02-10 04:29 from 4wCM - click to readI got a text from Cricket offering the new Galaxy 4s for only .99 cents if you have not switched over to the new network yet. I was told this text was sent to anyone that is still on the old network.

• 2015-03-26 22:46
  • bHIs

I don't know what to do. should i go to anther company or take in the trade in value because several places said that no one will be able to unlock it or activate it in their network. The only possible one might be sprint.

• 2015-03-26 03:37
  • I5NU

> In reply to Tony @ 2015-02-10 04:29 from 4wCM - click to readI have same issue with my Cricket phone .Can't be unlocked like brand new & they didn't offer me anything in store but said I could go on cricket on line & get my same phone for $ 1.00

• 2015-03-24 07:45
  • 4Z%d

> In reply to Ruby Red @ 2015-03-16 17:29 from cUKe - click to readMy phone is not even a year old .

• 2015-03-24 07:39
  • 4Z%d

> In reply to Vinayak @ 2015-01-18 09:23 from X{BN - click to readI believe it's both I have friends that have both

• 2015-03-20 01:02
  • jBu7

> In reply to cricket hater @ 2015-03-10 08:21 from k4EW - click to readI have a galaxy 4 also it is just a year old my boss paid $500. for it for a Christmas present - I just love it - I am so angry. How can they do this???

• 2015-03-16 17:29
  • cUKe

I have gone in circles with Cricket people for 2 weekends now - the last one said they Do Not unlock Galaxies. If I put in a Ting GSM, it says No SIM, if I put in the old Cricket CDMA SMI, it directs me to a Roaming service. THOUSANDS of these beautiful Samsung Galaxy phone mine is a 4 will be dumped in land fills. It is criminal and I will complain to the FCC.
...I may try to change to motherboard to an unlocked Gal 4....we'll see.
...and yet I bought a ATT Gal that was supposed to be unlocked, but it was locked by ATT and they unlocked it in less than 5 minutes. Go figure.

• 2015-03-14 17:52
  • jZ{F

> In reply to bboy @ 2015-03-07 12:49 from IA15 - click to readCopy that ....can you say class action law suit?

• 2015-03-10 08:21
  • k4EW

Cricket is about to loose so much money..... o well Time to sue cricket and get straight talk wireless.

• 2015-03-07 12:49
  • IA15

Facts to consider:
1.Cricket is now the cheapo version of ATT with SLOW internet/data being touted as high speed, but with great prices as usual, BUT now only using the ATT GSM system.
Our expensive SPRINT/CDMA phones are now being dumped on the market. The can be transformed into GSM sim card type phones for use in the USA but only after expensive firmware updates. Note that enlightened free countries like Israel make this fiasco illegal.
2. We were using Sprint's system and towers with good success before (when Cricket was renting them) AND Sprint's service and plans have improved dramatically (although there's still room for improvement)
PLUS Sprint now has its very fast "Spark" data speeds which blow away the mediocre speeds that ATT will offer Cricket, soooo, JUST KEEP YOUR PHONE and punt Cricket and try out Sprint! Their group plan (a newer version of the old framily plan) offers prices almost as good as Cricket without a contract and you get to keep your phone while enjoying way faster data speeds.

• 2015-03-02 03:04
  • 4r8y

Has anyone had any luck getting somewhere with Cricket???? My expensive phone is about to be USELESS

• 2015-02-28 04:41
  • qF$n

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-17 19:12 from 4r8@ - click to readI'm in the same position with Cricket! Has anyone had any luck?

• 2015-02-28 04:37
  • qF$n

> In reply to Gumby532 @ 2015-02-05 15:53 from IbxH - click to readHas anyone received an unlock code for the Cricket Galaxy S4 phone?

• 2015-02-23 20:16
  • 7FtZ

> In reply to Tony @ 2015-02-10 04:29 from 4wCM - click to readI'm in the exact same boat, we should all band together and sue Cricket! When you purchased that phone, there was an implied contract for service. They shouldn't get away with this! It's not fair, not right and I don't think it's legal!

• 2015-02-17 19:12
  • 4r8@

I bought my Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA from Cricket on March 2014 and by the end of March this year, my service will be discontinued because Cricket will change to all GSM. I've received an email saying that they'll give me $120 for migrating to GSM PLUS the trade in value of my phone. When I got to the store today, they told me the total trade in value is $129 because the value of my phone is only $9. What a rip off!!! I can only use the $129 to purchase another phone which is $449 for the same exact phone that I currently own but in GSM. Seriously, is there any way we can sue Cricket for ripping us off for the price of our phone??? Also, Cricket told me that they can't unlock my phone even though I've paid for my phone is full. Anyone knows how to get CDMA unlocked??? Thanks

• 2015-02-10 04:29
  • 4wCM

> In reply to kim @ 2015-01-25 17:28 from j{$Q - click to readNo it is not true, you have to enter the code directly yourself on the phone with the SIM card of another company where it would ask you for the code and you only have 3 chances at doing it correctly or lock the phone permanently. The stores have nothing to do with getting you the unlock code unless they make the call directly to the company to obtain the unlock code. Tell them you are traveling overseas and need the unlock code now!

• 2015-02-05 15:53
  • IbxH

> In reply to Vinayak @ 2015-01-18 09:23 from X{BN - click to readDouble sim

• 2015-02-01 05:11
  • Hku5

> In reply to Don @ 2015-01-17 00:18 from kC{U - click to readI have the same issue. Paid full price for the samsung galaxy and now can't use it after march 2015. I don't think it is right either. And all the offers for the trade up is crap if you go to try and get them the stores will not give them to you and customer service at cricket says you have to go through the stores. When I called after the date they by law had to give you the unlock code they told me that as soon as I canceled my service and the phone was turned off it would be unlocked not sure if that is the truth or not.

• 2015-01-25 17:28
  • j{$Q
Total of 126 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 CDMA.