Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

4.6
5.0
4.9

its bateery backup is very fuddu it isa loda set

• 2013-09-11 13:16
  • bELP

> In reply to Mimi @ 2013-09-07 13:32 from PA}g - click to readMimi, so you enjoy having this device and all its features?

I am only interested in one thing by the way. How do you rate the picture quality in natural light, artificial light and in the dark?

I have owned a number of devices and I must say, none of those have had better cameras than the Nokia N8 under all lighting conditions. That 12MP camera surely is somthing else. I just don't want to get this and find that the picture quality is crap. And i'm just saying. Just wanna get your opinion as one poster says the picture quality isn't that good and red turns out to be another colour.

I kinda think that Android isn't developed to handle cameras very well as I have never seen an android device which takes gr8 pictures.

So disappointing for a well rated OS.

• 2013-09-10 22:00
  • N9rq

guys we love samsung but make it accessible to african as far as DRC,RWANDA

• 2013-09-09 21:33
  • fsZ1

Cant you listen to radio online ?

• 2013-09-09 12:40
  • fjRx

Samsung you better not kcuf up the SGN3 with no FM radio politics or I will buy some crappy phone just to spite you. Why is it so hard to achieve that PERFECT status in the phone? Dont blow this chance FM radio is very important and will continue to be so.

• 2013-09-09 12:08
  • SXhA

> In reply to Sku @ 2013-09-06 09:45 from rvfH - click to readso what if there is no FM Radio -_-

• 2013-09-09 06:43
  • 3S4Y

> In reply to Sku @ 2013-09-06 09:45 from rvfH - click to readso what if there is no fm -_-

• 2013-09-09 06:41
  • 3S4Y

This new product of Samsung is not expensive. I already bought one and find it very user friendly. I am happy to show around with friends on using this new gadget - a phone + a camera. 2 in 1. I recommend it. It's worth the money.

• 2013-09-07 13:32
  • PA}g

Hi I wanted to talk to someone who has had some actual use of this camera phone. I am thinking about getting one as I am constantly forgetting to take my camera with me. I do not spend a lot of time on the phone only to stay in contact with my family which averages about 20-40m a day max. Which this device would work great for. I do want a decent camera that I can use to print pictures from.

How do the pictures look when printed from a 24" printer? How bad is the noise in outdoor photos. I am coming from a large non-dslr camera which was 8mp but took awesome photos.

The review has some nice shots but does not go into much detail for color drift, saturation etc.

Any information would be helpful.

• 2013-09-06 19:53
  • LreI

> In reply to Jack Bluebird @ 2013-09-05 12:08 from SXhA - click to readThe review is correct and there is no FM Radio.

• 2013-09-06 09:45
  • rvfH

> In reply to Samsungboy @ 2013-08-30 09:39 from t}G$ - click to readDear Samsungboy,

Thanks a lot for your review.
I was about to buy the phone, but now I think it's better to void this deal...
It's better to buy a good camera in stead and to continue enjoying my 4s iPhone.
Regards

• 2013-09-06 05:04
  • ps@b

> In reply to Samsungboy @ 2013-08-30 09:39 from t}G$ - click to readthanks..very useful information

• 2013-09-05 23:12
  • PTGu

I think there a typo error in the description here in gsm arena, according to the description there is fm radio. but according to the s4 zoom review here and other website there is no fm radio. please correct the description here in your website.

• 2013-09-05 15:54
  • vxkD
  • F

In review you have stated that it doesnt have FM radio while in the specification you wrote that it does. Which one is true?

• 2013-09-05 12:08
  • SXhA

its good phone
battery backup very good amazing 2 day backup

• 2013-09-05 11:12
  • uu7@
  • F

Amazing very good phone wiyh camera

• 2013-09-04 14:23
  • vG@1

Does the games play on this phone ?like temple run / subway surfers and etc...

• 2013-09-04 08:35
  • KhZi

owesome phone

• 2013-09-03 16:20
  • vwes

Bulls crap. Price should be at least 100 euro more because of the lens. Phones easily drop so much easier to break it and lost your camera too. It is also bulky.
Or if you want to change your mobile i a couple of years you have to buy a new camera too. If also since its a smart phone freezes etc and needs to be restarted then it will take lots of time so you miss the moment

• 2013-09-03 09:58
  • mjkR

nokia 808 got more powerful camera & less price!

• 2013-09-01 14:27
  • 6v%Z
Total of 648 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom.