Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

4.6
5.1
5.0

Today I bought Zoom and tried the camera instantly..I was using S4 and I am missing it badly because of the design but this Zoom has some real talent in Camera..using the tripod I hv clicked gew pics in light trace mode.."amazing clicks" these kind of comments I gpt in flicker..this is thick but handy and it os going to be with me for a long time now as it has it all in one. Kudos Samsung.

• 2014-01-16 21:26
  • t1$A

The samsung zoom is a perfect balance between productivity and photography.its thw best of its kind in samsungs and certainly the photo imaging quality is less the nokia 1020 but the technology geek in me will not I mean will never buy a phone with such a dumb os as windows mobile with virtually no personalisation nor tweaking.

• 2014-01-16 04:43
  • Nvf1

fantastic phone. i have zoom sm-c105 . still wait android update

• 2014-01-12 16:25
  • psLM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-20 02:50 from 3@fd - click to readIn Case of images any Samsung is no match to nokia devices as 1020 or 808.I have checked N8 with my Brother's galaxy S4,even with 1 MP less the Carl Zeiss lens makes the difference to images & was visible when 100% zoomed both on my PC ,in terms of noise.
Where the Nokia have done suicide?,is Its decision to not have Android on their devices.
only Experia have devices which are far more competitive to Nokia or lumia than the Samsung.
But As far As S4 ZOOM is concerned It Zoom & Software controls Takes the edge, not the 16 MP Sensor, as without the zoom(with Defaults) its image is inferior to Even N8's 12Mp [again due to Carl Zeiss lens]

• 2014-01-12 15:30
  • 3JDL

> In reply to Anna @ 2013-12-25 19:29 from pUnB - click to readNo LTE in S4 Zoom till now in international market check in Korean market you might...Might find one.if they have released any of LTE there

• 2014-01-12 14:45
  • 3JDK

> In reply to Adonis @ 2014-01-07 08:43 from t1$C - click to readbuddy its a phone. wake up. first of its kind.

• 2014-01-09 13:33
  • nyf4

> In reply to Christian Gunawan @ 2013-12-03 07:18 from Kx0x - click to readkool buddy..... matured thinking...

• 2014-01-08 15:26
  • utN@

> In reply to Anna @ 2013-12-25 19:29 from pUnB - click to readin nepal kathmandu......newroad tamrakar complex you can buy

• 2014-01-08 11:15
  • u10m

> In reply to OJ 99 @ 2014-01-06 20:35 from XMPY - click to readI did a huge mistake to buy this phone. I fell for optical zoom but camera doesn't produce accurate colors, video recording in low light is very bad, the cracking sound of lens gets captured whenever recording a video and zooming, optical image stabilization doesn't work as good as marketed, sound is very quiet, battery backup is horrible and the camera phone is very bulky to carry around and sometimes a bit slow. Other than that, no problem.

• 2014-01-07 08:43
  • t1$C

> In reply to Adonis @ 2013-12-27 17:09 from t1$A - click to readhey adonis u are compeletely wrong i also have a s4 zoom
and according to me its an fabulous smartphone in its budget!!! :P

• 2014-01-06 20:35
  • XMPY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-20 02:50 from 3@fd - click to readI have an Nokia Lumia 1020 very good pics , the zoom is better in terms for long range yes , but doesn't take that good pics and its shape is uncomfortable , the Nokia phones shape is weird , but if it falls it doesn't break

• 2014-01-05 23:11
  • rvQa

This phone is very nice i have been using this phone since last month i really enjoyed taking the picutres and posting on social network.

• 2014-01-03 06:11
  • m27Q
  • harry +919962205222
  • Rating0

The most awesome fone at this price.!! Its been more than a month am using this.!! Everything is cool ..
It s bit heavier than other phones coz of the greatest zooming camera.. Also battery is very much ok type.. Fm is not there. No Kit kat update yet to this phone.. IF all the three cons are ok for.. You can absolutely buy this mobile..

• 2014-01-02 19:12
  • KAF6

> In reply to Anna @ 2013-12-26 12:25 from pHCh - click to readHello Anna, I wouldn't suggest you to buy this camera phone. I'm using this for a month. It is very laggy, pictures are worst and so is video recording at low light, battery backup is very poor and it wouldn't get Android 4.4 KitKat update. There is heating issue too. Be safe and take care. Don't buy this phone.

• 2013-12-27 17:09
  • t1$A

Hi,

1º) Will Samsung release a 4.4 KitKat update for Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom ???

2º) Where can I purchase for a good price a black colour Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with LTE ???

I'm from Spain.

Thanks ;-)

• 2013-12-26 12:25
  • pHCh

Hi,

Where I can purchase a black colour Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with LTE for a good price ???

I'm from Spain.

• 2013-12-25 19:29
  • pUnB

Hello..
I just want to ask..which is better, samsung galaxy camera or samsung galaxy s4 zoom?

• 2013-12-25 16:24
  • KZ8K

> In reply to Mimi @ 2013-09-07 13:32 from PA}g - click to readI agree with u and I dm feel it's value for money

• 2013-12-23 21:23
  • rKJ8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-20 02:50 from 3@fd - click to read& what abt samsung the oldy egg type shappy.

• 2013-12-22 17:25
  • 9EBM

I really don't give care what the fanboy gonna say about Nokia or Samsung etc. But merely to share my opinion about this phone here. Regardless of the specs of this phone, it has been very amazing in term of no lag or sudden app closed, in fact I think never before), great battery life, I am not a hardcore phone user but to check mails, social media, listening to music and taking pictures, it can easily last for more than 1 day.

I personally think that the design is cool, and the camera is amazing, not only handy but captures good image. Besides that, the sound is loud and clear.

In short, I'm lovin it :)

• 2013-12-22 14:39
  • ibqe
Total of 763 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom.