Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

4.6
5.1
5.0

I really don't give care what the fanboy gonna say about Nokia or Samsung etc. But merely to share my opinion about this phone here. Regardless of the specs of this phone, it has been very amazing in term of no lag or sudden app closed, in fact I think never before), great battery life, I am not a hardcore phone user but to check mails, social media, listening to music and taking pictures, it can easily last for more than 1 day.

I personally think that the design is cool, and the camera is amazing, not only handy but captures good image. Besides that, the sound is loud and clear.

In short, I'm lovin it :)

• 2013-12-22 14:39
  • ibqe

salinoderobetto
As i can see the samsung has more advanced technology than that stupid LUMIA 720. Second, those nokias have ALWAYS same boring rectangle design!! Just observe open your eyes and look!!My eyes are in pain when i always see that shape!! Where is your proof that lumia 720 can take better photos than this galaxy zoom dude? -.- You think samsung will give up? AHHAHA NEVEEEERRR :)))

• 2013-12-20 02:50
  • 3@fd

take nokia 808

• 2013-12-19 11:15
  • 2@p9

If you are an avid photographer, or a keen amateur, and like the idea of having a good camera attached to your phone... then don't go for this phone. The zoom is a gimmick attached to a poor camera sensor. Search online for 'Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom photo samples' you'll find plenty of large images that are incredibly grainy and interpolated to the nth degree.
I looked at the picture and thought, yeah... I can put up with the hand grip and bulk of the additional lens. But nothing makes up for the shoddy censor, it went back and I'll wait for something better that doesn't use Windows Mobile!

• 2013-12-18 01:42
  • B{c5

fantastic phone!!!

• 2013-12-17 17:30
  • mXmK

> In reply to Photographer @ 2013-12-12 23:06 from YQ@@ - click to readSo your comparing a dedicated Nikon camera against an android smartphone, and your surprised the camera takes better pictures? I think you need to change your name because clearly it should be novice photographer and noob smartphone owner.
Of course a dedicated camera is going to kickass against a smartphone after all the smartphone has a few more things it needs to manage and be good at.
I would be more worried if the smartphone took better pictures than the camera but hey no pleasing some people. I know one thing i have seen enough pictures on flickr taken with the s4 zoom to know that great quality pictures are more than possible with it, perhaps you need to stop blaming the tools for your own shortcomings...

• 2013-12-16 10:34
  • 3xHZ

> In reply to kishor @ 2013-11-16 14:36 from nCeJ - click to readcheck your time zone setting

• 2013-12-13 09:34
  • KZ8N

I bought this phone a month ago and very disappointed with
the picture quality. Even my Nikon Coolpix 6500(16 MP with 12x zoom) takes better pictures than this brick. Don't waste your hard earned money on this brick! It's a total junk.

• 2013-12-12 23:06
  • YQ@@

> In reply to jeff @ 2013-12-02 14:15 from NvfF - click to readNokia and Microsoft came together to deliver the future of smartphones. forget android or ios. the future clearly belongs to windows. windows phone, that to the undisputed king of mobile market, Nokia has beaten both galaxy and ios market on smartphones. nokia's performance whether camera or processor or in terms of mobile phone is unquestionable. I use nokia lumia 720 and its 6.1 camera is far better than any of 12 mp android phone's or iphone's camera. the flash is better too. clearly nokia is a winner in this segment of market

• 2013-12-11 19:16
  • wdQR

Excellent

• 2013-12-11 15:01
  • YQtF

excellannt

• 2013-12-11 08:07
  • PEWp

> In reply to tech lvr @ 2013-12-10 04:41 from uphu - click to read38 megapixel not 41 but you cant tell the difference

• 2013-12-10 11:34
  • ShKh

> In reply to Christian Gunawan @ 2013-12-03 07:18 from Kx0x - click to readYou can try Lumia 1020, with 41mp camera

• 2013-12-10 04:41
  • uphu

Hi,I'm from Indonesia. My Name is Chris. I recently do some gadget testing (with own budget)

I really love photography and this S4 Zoom got my attention for a while. Last time before this one, I use Galaxy Camera.

The are few differences in comparison.

Galaxy Cam VS S4 Zoom:
Zoom: 21x vs 10x (but still very bad in 21x zoom)
Body: Heavy (steel) vs Light (plastic)
Screen: LCD vs LED
Phone: NA vs Avail
Processor: QdCore 1.4 vs DlCore 1.5
Ram: 1G vs 1.5G

This is what I know but some lack of it is:
-U can't use lightning when recording a video
-Battery quickly Drown
-Photo result never been good @ computer view (only good at device)

This is some of my shared and for those who said the other better or other are worse, none of them can be compared. Dif phone got dif function and got it's own + and -.

Want a good cam,use slr. Want a good smartphone, never tought about the camera.

This kind of smartphone was created for those who love photography and want an android smartphone in 1 gadget.

None of them perfect.

Want to discuss, can add my bb 2afbad04 or +6281288001121 for whatsapp.

Nice to share ^_^

• 2013-12-03 07:18
  • Kx0x

> In reply to L520 user @ 2013-12-01 15:42 from rKpj - click to readNothing come close as a dumb os such windows on lumias
..nokia got it all wrong.i had the choice bet 1020 and the zoom I opted 4 the zoom naturally

• 2013-12-02 14:15
  • NvfF

Northings comes close to LUMIA 1020.

• 2013-12-01 15:42
  • rKpj

> In reply to kishor001 @ 2013-11-26 15:01 from nC6p - click to readgo to setting ter was date and time adjust in tat setting

• 2013-12-01 07:46
  • utc5

hi friends,am using this s4 zoom for one week.i like it with me always because of good camera.(i like to make good frames).only thing thing is battery backup-compairing to my mega 6.3,-it is low near to one day for normal use.any way i like it.for photography lovers this is a good choice.

• 2013-11-30 05:53
  • L1wc
Total of 764 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom.