Samsung Galaxy S5 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Moved from Iphone (had all iphones since the very first one to the iphone 5) and its the best move i did!
Now Q - when S5 can expect Android L ??? :)

• 2014-07-25 10:10
  • MyHu

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-07-25 08:23 from nTRH - click to readYou too.

• 2014-07-25 08:32
  • iwpx

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 17:57 from iwpK - click to readGood luck...

• 2014-07-25 08:23
  • nTRH

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 14:20 from iwpx - click to readthe s5 has this as well it is a great way to keep your battery charged if it is going to be used alot.

• 2014-07-25 07:47
  • IaHb

Got my s5 on Monday. Was fully charged on tuesday and has just died. This is without the power saving mode. Much better than my old s3.

• 2014-07-24 22:10
  • HKAk

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-07-24 17:42 from mGtH - click to readYeah, you are right. iPhone 5s is just an extra phone for me. I bought it for gets some experience about ios. I hope to sell it in the next month. If upcoming iPhone 6 impresses me, I will buy it and use it as my primary phone. If it's unable to impress me, I will wait for the next year HTC or Samsung flagship phone or new Xperia Z3.

• 2014-07-24 17:57
  • iwpK

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 14:20 from iwpx - click to readOh I thought you have portable chargers and iPhone 5s, so no need to use the "extreme power saving mode", you can just divert your HTC M8 calls to your iPhone 5s and charge it with your portable heavy chargers, am I right?

You just mentioned it earlier. All those hassles.

Good bye...

• 2014-07-24 17:42
  • mGtH

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 14:20 from iwpx - click to readUltra power saving mode for S5 plus the ability to change the battery equals ultimate comfort.

• 2014-07-24 17:37
  • mGtH

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-07-24 14:14 from NyjD - click to readHave you ever heard a feature called "extreme power saving mode." on the HTC M8? I activate it when my battery gets low. Half of my day spend at the university. So I charge my phone routinely early in the morning.

• 2014-07-24 14:20
  • iwpx

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-07-24 14:08 from NyjD - click to readLikewise, care about flawless performance from a phone. I don't mislead from gimmicky features and hardware specifications. It's useless to me if a phone doesn't work smoothly even though it has the best hardware.

Good-Bye!

• 2014-07-24 14:16
  • iwpx

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 14:05 from iwpx - click to readOk your phone is smart, it will rarely receive a call while charging only.
Your phone battery will not get low always at the same time of the day. For sure the time varies.

So how come throughout the time variations you rarely get a call just while charging? Your phone is smart!

• 2014-07-24 14:14

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 13:47 from iwpx - click to readSafety first
Second is comfort and last is the material and design.

It's like buying and wearing a beautiful shoes but you cannot walk comfortably and causing callous.

• 2014-07-24 14:08
  • NyjD

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-07-24 13:58 from NyjE - click to readOh man, You have understood it wrongly, I said that I rarely receive calls while charging only, that doesn't mean I rarely get calls throughout the 24hrs of the day. I can manage the battery life of my M8 one hand half days by a single charge.

• 2014-07-24 14:05
  • iwpx

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 13:47 from iwpx - click to readOh you mean your phone battery gets low when there will be no calls.

It's truly a smartphone. It can predict! LOL!

Anyway as I said, I won't buy an expensive phone and sacrifice my comfort and safety.

• 2014-07-24 13:58
  • NyjE

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-07-24 13:34 from NyjE - click to readI rarely get calls while charging, sometimes never. I charge my phone mostly early in the morning. I have a Plantronics M50 bluetooth headset.

Good Luck.

• 2014-07-24 13:47
  • iwpx

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 13:31 from iwpx - click to readOMG! You call HTC M8 and iPhone 5s affordable amount?

Common people cannot afford any one of them unless they save or get it in installment basis or somebody will give them as a gift.

You are really a rich guy.

They are the most expensive phones.
Gosh! What phone is not affordable to you?

• 2014-07-24 13:39
  • NyjE

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 13:05 from iwpx - click to readWhy not use a bluetooth headset while charging your phone, that way you are not in direct contact with the phone? Anytime if there is a call you can answer it from a safe distance.

But I still prefer the removable battery for comfort and plastic body for safety.

I won't buy an expensive phone and sacrifice my comfort and safety.

Good luck.

• 2014-07-24 13:34
  • NyjE

> In reply to Tcool @ 2014-07-24 13:14 from NyjD - click to readI'm not that much rich. But I love gadgets and I buy gadgets up to affordable amount.

HTC M8 is my primary phone, I only carry it everywhere because it has a larger battery. The iPhone 5s is my only iPhone that I have ever owned. I decided to get some experience about ios.

• 2014-07-24 13:31
  • iwpx

> In reply to Techno J @ 2014-07-24 13:05 from iwpx - click to readWow, you must be rich to have the latest phones.

I think it's little hassle everytime you will charge the other phone you have to enable the divert and disable on the other phone and vice versa.

I go to more comfortable, just simply changing the battery, no need for lots of diverting set ups and bringing heavy portable chargers always.

One smartphone and a light small extra battery in my pocket gives me lot of comfort and without the hassles of set ups here and there.

• 2014-07-24 13:14
  • NyjD
Total of 6279 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S5.