Samsung Galaxy S5 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

In the galaxy S4 I had the option to use voice control in Samsung music player, like "next", "stop", "pause" etc. it was located in the voice control settings
In the galaxy S5 I have now I can't find this option for some reason , went through all the settings, Why it's gone????

• 2014-10-25 16:44
  • X}ax

• 2014-10-25 16:41
  • X}ax

> In reply to shell @ 2014-10-23 11:51 from StUA - click to readNo man , never had that issue maybe you got a virus . You can always reboot your phone :)

• 2014-10-25 11:08
  • p@bQ

S5 or Note 3?? Im planning to buy a new phone and my choices are this two. I like the Note 3 bc of S pen of course the functionality is what I need. But S5's design and updated OS attracts me and perhaps bc its the latest one vs the note 3. Both prices are currently low here in my country tho. about $100 cheaper the note 3 than the s5..

• 2014-10-25 11:03
  • v0qT

What is the best 4n to buy

Z2 --- NOTE 3 --- S5 --- S4---htc m8

• 2014-10-25 06:39
  • XNpC

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-24 16:01 from uNVG - click to readNo heating here.

• 2014-10-25 04:42
  • nFcI

can i change the colour of the backgrond in settings mode from black to any other colour.

• 2014-10-25 02:58
  • utNG

Hi, has anyone faced any problems with the S5 regarding the whole water resistant thingy. After being submerged in water, there is an issue with the 3.5mm slot. It keeps on showing that earphones are connected whereas neither any earphones are plugged in nor is the bluetooth turned on. At first I thought of it as a software glitch and has it reset a few times but to no avail. After the phone became dry, including the 3.5mm slot. It went back to being normal. What I needed to know is that whether it's normal for the S5 to behave as such or is it just my unit that has the issue. Feedback would be highly appreciated.

• 2014-10-24 23:41
  • YW2B

I am using this phone from last 4 month. Little heating problem rest of all is perfect.

• 2014-10-24 18:37
  • 2SKK

Does the heating problem occurs in 4G version?

• 2014-10-24 16:01
  • uNVG

The best Smart phone i've even seen. Everything is awsome on it. Like colegue before me said: THANK GOD IT's in my hands!!!

• 2014-10-24 14:08
  • T49d

superb smart phone i have never seen in samsung best in all class. All features of this phone is mindblowing.

• 2014-10-24 09:49
  • bCeh

Very confuse about buying this phone. Should this phone or buy htc or iphone

• 2014-10-24 09:19
  • uNVG

awesome specifications with great camera and display resolution...... battery life is good... and thankfully to god its in my hands... ;)

• 2014-10-24 08:05
  • wiSL

Camera sucks. Won't load 75 % of time, won't take multiple shots. Displays gallery only if it's in the mood. Can't edit from camera open page....disgusted with my brand new phone camera.

• 2014-10-23 23:50
  • b13G

I purchased this phone Samsung Galaxy S5 exactly 1 month ago. I know about the 14 day warranty. I noticed when I purchased it, it would not hold a charge and get hot while sitting in my pocket. I could feel it through my leg. I went to AT&T dealer where I purchased it many times about the battery would not hold a charge and that it gets hot. They said we only sell them. I would have to call Samsung. I called Samsung and stayed 5 minutes on the phone so that they could look at my phone through their phone. He said it seems like a battery issue. I know. He told me to go to Best Buy. There is a Samsung dealer there. He can check to see if the battery is bad. I went he said he has no way of checking the battery. No help there at all. He told me to go to the AT&T tech support store. (Different than from where I purchased the phone). He checked the phone and said, this is not accurate, but I think the battery is ok. After going round and round, he ordered me another battery. In the mean time, I went back to AT&T where I purchased the phone. I have a one year warranty. Can I just get another battery and try? They said they do not have any. I asked if there is more S5 phones? Yes. I said well just give me another phone and battery. We can not do this. I would have to bring the phone to the AT&T tech support and they would have to do this. In the mean time again, my new battery came in yesterday. Well all of this crap I went thru, I put the new battery, the phone is fine. Is this really called for???????? Not happy customer, Gus

• 2014-10-23 22:16
  • 8gxh

I think it's OS has BUG!!!. Bcz two times when I set up VPN connection ,it asked for security code and when I putted password and chanaged it from text to PIN or vice versa then phone did not accept new password any more and told " password incorrect" in Lock screen . and I forced to reset mobile and losed my data .

• 2014-10-23 20:33
  • gxZF

> In reply to nisam @ 2014-10-23 05:34 from rAQQ - click to readU just do the software update, then s5 will not get heat during when ur using Internet

• 2014-10-23 19:32
  • X}fs

> In reply to iPhone 6 crappy @ 2014-10-23 12:31 from Jahp - click to readI love the phone. Just this tag thing on mine and screen cracked due to over heating was a worry. It's probably a 1 off but I do know that a few people reported the same with s4

• 2014-10-23 17:49
  • StUA

Apparently the S5 only comes with 16G on board in RSA , is this true

• 2014-10-23 14:05
  • N9@x
Total of 7463 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S5.