Saurav, 09 Sep 2015Galaxy s5 plays 4k video or not??Yes, and rec in 4k
I have bought this mobile and got really irritated because of a few issues. These are:
1) Back button doesn't work most of the time i.e. up to 95%
2) As soon as I open the cell for use, open applications appear although I don't press the button.
3) On pressing the central menu button (finger print sensor) open applications open up again.
4) When I try to open, running /open applications the screen goes to widget and wallpaper change mode
Can anyone tell me if this is my mobile phone issue or OS? Am using kitkat 4.4.2
Thanks in anticipation
Hello, I have just bought a S5 and despite its other attributes, being very much irritated with a few issues.
1) Back button lags or even doesn't respond most of the time i.e. up to 95% of use
2) Open applications open as soon as I open the mobile... again about 95%
3) Some applications open by themselves and I come to know when open applications turn up on opening the mobile (see point no. 2)
4) When I press the Open applications button the screen goes to widget and wallpaper change mode.
Just want to ask if this might be my cell phone problem or OS. My phone has Kitkat 4.4.2.
Thanks in anticipation.
tanvir hasnine, 08 Sep 2015when I update lolipop my sd card is not found...the say sd card is blank or unsupport files...... moreyour sd card is damaged now u cant use it . this is not due to lollipop tension not . this can happen to anyone
bablu shah, 09 Sep 2015Heating when using 3g network or heart rate sensorMine is heating when screen is on . .no matter what r u doing on screen . . Jst heat while screen is on
Mitu2612, 09 Sep 2015Any one have heating issue after 5.0 lollipop . .???Heating when using 3g network or heart rate sensor
t, 06 Sep 2015which is best camera and battary life? s4 or,s5 or sony z2?S4 best btry
when I update lolipop my sd card is not found...the say sd card is blank or unsupport files....pls anyone help me
Can any tell me after lollipop indian S5 back side loud speaker volume was increased or not??? Immideatly . .plz answer any one thanx in advance
The phone reset itself while I was trying to pull it out of my pocket. It erased all my pictures. It lost all recent messages and calls. It somehow lost my connection to work. Now the voice recognition is terrible. It strikes me as counter intuitive and unreliable.
Can anyone tell me where is music voice command in s5 5.0 lollipop?