Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.8
6.1
6.1

> In reply to Priya @ 2015-03-26 05:21 from XuZ8 - click to readHi guys the octa core is more powerful than the snapdragon and it
Has longer battery life And it has better 3d and 2d performance

• 2015-03-28 14:40
  • nvp5

I have a samsung s5 snapdragon version SM-G900I in india but i have not recieved yet the lollipop update.when it will get released.please comment.

• 2015-03-28 04:04
  • U@9L

When we are getting lollipop update in Bangladesh

• 2015-03-27 14:51
  • vTQT

Hi guys , i m using samsung galaxy S5 SM-G900H (octa-core version) since more than 3 months , recently i upgraded it to lollipop 5.0 and it is a super phone , no complaints at all below are the merits and demerits which i experienced with this phone :

Pros:

Great camera , you almost get DSLR like images in good day light and video recording is above excellent

Great HD AMOLED display , the display is the best i have ever seen on any smartphone device, view angle is 100% even in bright sunlight , great to watch videos or movies

Gaming & Multitasking is a breeze in this phone you will have no lags or issue with any games or multiple apps open in the background

Music is great with the earphone provided with this phone , its just awesome with highly customize able settings and equalizer

Battery life is more than i expected , it lasts for a day easily with medium to heavy usage ,

Cons:

Inbuilt speaker is kind of low in volume ,infact that too is not noticeable and it doesn't mater at all if you listen any audio/music via earphones in which it is just awesome !!

LOOKS , does not looks the most stylish fone as compared to other devices

Kind of expensive , but with such kind of features & premium experience which it provides believe me it is worth every penny !!!!

• 2015-03-26 15:02
  • KSvf

> In reply to Priya @ 2015-03-26 05:21 from XuZ8 - click to readSnap Dragon version

• 2015-03-26 11:21
  • u{JP

> In reply to VIJAY @ 2015-03-25 08:38 from sSN6 - click to readIt's already available OTA,
Released yesterday morning itself.

• 2015-03-26 06:11
  • U{hQ

Which one is better Quad core version or Octa core version in S5 ..??
Plz suggest...

• 2015-03-26 05:21
  • XuZ8

Which one is better Quad core version or Octa core version in S5 ..??
Plz suggest...

• 2015-03-26 05:19
  • XuZ8

> In reply to sadako9000 @ 2015-03-25 01:40 from uSRD - click to readthank you bro wen i get updation for ins version

• 2015-03-25 08:38
  • sSN6

> In reply to VIJAY @ 2015-03-24 10:08 from KAyw - click to readinstall checkfus from playstore.

• 2015-03-25 07:39
  • wdRM

Nice phone...but i wanna know one think can we update v5.0.x (Lollipop) on this device ????...plz tell.

• 2015-03-25 06:57
  • vGTJ

> In reply to VIJAY @ 2015-03-24 10:08 from KAyw - click to readIf you have the box, there would be a sticker that has your model number like SM-G900XX1HINS or SM-G900XX1HINU. And for sammobile go to firmware and search your model and look for India INU or India INS.

• 2015-03-25 01:40
  • uSRD

how can i check inu version or ins version,please help me out. g900hxxu1ang3 this is my build version number,can any one help

• 2015-03-24 10:08
  • KAyw

updated 3 days back via OTA..No Prob at all...even more responsive & attractive.
Go for it...Its really amazing

• 2015-03-24 09:01
  • KAti

Guys, I've installed INU version Lollipop over my INS version Samsung Galaxy S5. At 1st it was very lag due to the old files and data over my old firmware. So the next thing I did was, ROOT it, install CWM Recovery and I did wipe/factory reset, wipe cache and wipe Dalvik Cache. And then when I restart my device it's smooth as butter. But if you want to smooth it out more, Just go to settings, developer option and change the Window animation scale, transition animation scale and animator duration scale to 0.5x. Now you can have a fast Samsung S5. By the way, I've installed my firmware like this. Stocked Kitkat 4.4.2, Lollipop 5.0 from Kazakhstan, backup my firmware from CWM Recovery, install Lollipop 5.0 from India INU version and restore data only from Advance restore from CWM Recovery.

• 2015-03-24 02:21

• 2015-03-24 02:17
  • uSRD

There is one more problem .... When I put my hand on the Heart rate sensor it glows weather I am using the app or not

• 2015-03-23 17:31
  • XMp@

Guys after updating , I am facing lots of issue on the phone like when I click on something it does not respond in time and If I open lets say Play store through Browser to install an app it takes around 30 sec to open, Phone performance in running apps is okay but general UI its too laggy... Is there a Fix ... I have tried whipping the cache... and still nothing

• 2015-03-23 15:01
  • GZYx

Lallipop started through Kies for INU carrier.
Check it out at http://live.samsung-updates.co...ice=SM-G900H

• 2015-03-23 11:57
  • syNS
Total of 634 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core).