Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) - user opinions and reviews

920813

5.6
5.9
5.9

> In reply to mohibd73 @ 2014-08-22 20:54 from XMIc - click to readI have the S5 G900H and I can tell you it overheats ALOT and battery life is BAD !! I barely get a day even with very minimal usage! and I have replaced my phone and battery so I know it's not just me
I am a big Samsung fan but the S5 can never give you 3.5 days ! even Nokia phones won't last that long

• 2014-08-25 05:15
  • mCsK

> In reply to crazyboys_tp @ 2014-08-24 19:12 from utb6 - click to readEven Samsung s5 have snapdragon model available in India...with same specification n far batter camera then E8....

• 2014-08-25 04:29
  • rKtv

After 3 long years and going through almost all the flagship smartphones from S2 to Note to S3 to Note2 to S4 to S5(Used all these phones personally) I am happy to say that I am moving out from Samsungs loyal customer list.

I was used to lot of Samsungs user interface but Touchwiz started to getting bored.

I wanted to try a HTC device but was not at all happy with M8's camera so I went up with E8 and I am surprised to say that I am very impressed with Sense UI. And more over Snapdragon rocks.

I really miss the excellent no the Best camera and the deep black's of my old S5 but replacing it with Boom Sound, HTC Sense UI, Latest Snapdragon Chipset with 4G and dual sim option of One E8 is really worth.

If anyone wana get a mobile for around 34k in India HTC One E8 is the best option other than S5

Guys I will really miss all the critics, comments and lot of fanboy and haters replies in the Samsung page. But I think I will still follow it for some more time.

To all Samsung Lovers and Haters do not post any opinions or comments unless you use a device for at least couple of days. feeling a mobile in a showroom will not give you its real feel.

One Final Word even though I am out of Sammy's customer list I really appreciate few of the good work by Sammy .

I have posted my opinion and experience which i had with Samsung so please don't say any unwanted things about my choice.

Tack Care Guys

• 2014-08-24 19:12
  • utb6

> In reply to tharaka @ 2014-08-23 00:05 from v{u} - click to readSM-G900H model device has no 4G (LTE) and download booster. This version is Octa Core.Read GSMARENA specification properly. You can expect to get in SM-G900F/SM-G900H models which have been made with snapdragon processor.

• 2014-08-24 14:22
  • YP6c

> In reply to mohibd73 @ 2014-08-22 20:54 from XMIc - click to readCan you tell me brother were i can get otg Cable for my s5

• 2014-08-23 17:45
  • utvJ

> In reply to mohibd73 @ 2014-08-22 20:54 from XMIc - click to readWat about ultra saving mode....does it really working...I mean 100% battery...goes how many days in ultra saving mode

• 2014-08-23 02:49
  • rJvj

the SM900H is not 4G even it does not show 4G and does not have downloadbooster even???

• 2014-08-23 00:05
  • v{u}

I am using SM GT-900H for last 4 months. And here is my findings:
1) It never heats up. Only heats up a little while charging.
2) Good battery life. Goes 3.5 days for me in moderate use.
3) Awesome camera for still pictures as well as 1080p
video
4) Music playback is excellent when using head phone.
5) Call quality is excellent.
6) I never noticed any drop call.
7) Truly water resistant. I dropped my S5 accidentally in water, but it is still alive without any problem.

i m loving it

• U@bE

Any s5 user help me air browse sensor is not working and how to work pls

• 2014-08-20 14:00
  • utvA

Guyz I'll b buying this phone in Month or Two I wont to know few things about s5 octa core version as I m from india
1.super Ultra saving mode really works

• GRR3

I love samsung s5

• 2014-08-20 04:27
  • U{L@

Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) super mobile awesome camera or net speed or battery backup my rating 10 / 10

• 2014-08-20 04:22
  • U{L@

Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core) super mobile excellent camera net speed awesome battery backup very good my rating 10 / 10

• 2014-08-20 04:19

I am also facing ram issue 1.750 mb and after 5 days i bought it is only 500 mb

• 2014-08-19 17:22
  • utvx

im using it since 30 days and i say that it is superb except it appears 2 b heat when charged and when using high end games

• 2014-08-19 15:52

• rK1s

OctA s5 is 5second more faster then snapdragon....guys

• 2014-08-18 08:10
  • rAUE

> In reply to Bilal Sheikh @ 2014-08-13 12:08 from Q}4h - click to readSamsung galaxy S5 released country/Region wise if in your country has 4G available then go for model of SM-G900H or SM-G900i for 4G (LTE)

• 2014-08-14 18:37
  • YPeY
Total of 404 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S5 (octa-core).