Samsung Galaxy S5 mini - user opinions and reviews

14%

5.8
5.9
5.8

I dont get it its really nonsense it has mali 400 gpu which is absolutely bullshit cause even my LG optimus G is better than this both on gaming and user performance i wonder why people buy this phone?

• 2015-01-28 19:11
  • X{XG

is it a dual sim fonr,guys???

• 2015-01-26 17:04
  • ut8C

I have this phone for a month now and I'm quite satisfied with it. It has descent performance and battery life is good. Up to 2 days, and I browse a lot, screen is light on up to 6 hours (surfing) between charging, for me this is descent result. Before I had LG G2 which was nice phone but too big and ergonomy suffered because I make often a calls. I sell it and bought this s5 mini and I didn't regret since it is smaller and more ergonomic.

• 2015-01-25 22:12
  • akvc

People keep complaining of poor battery saying it barely lasts 12 hours. I would like to take this chance to point out that if ur using ur phone all day for social networking, games, browsing and music, the battery isnt gonna last very long at all. Even top flagship models cant get 12 hours of continuous screentime. These are thew laws of whats currently physically possible. Stop whining, put the phone down and go play outside in the real world.

• 2015-01-22 11:15
  • 9E79

Customers in the company i am working loves this phone , if you prefer to be a 4G LTE(Long Term Evolution) phone user , its a lot better to use this phone rather that to get the iPhone's, Android phone are much more easier and comfortable to use. But it will also depend on the Person's knowledge about technology at this times.

• 2015-01-21 19:29
  • vx6d

LTE

• 2015-01-19 07:15
  • rAfk

I just got my s5 mini for a week now. Can I just say I love it and got what I expected from a phone. The battery seems to be draining for a day so that is okay for me. I already tested the 4G in my country which by the way is Philippines. 4G is working for smart and globe for this unit. I just don't like where I cannot seem to import my favorites in the android browser. However we have the chrome as a substitute. I think I have big apps installed on s5 mini and internal memory is still coping which I love than my old phone. RAM is not dragging and I love to watch movies on this phone. I could rav forever but in short, I happy with it.

• 2015-01-19 06:16
  • kI%b

Whuch model of Galaxy s5 mini support 4g network?!

• 2015-01-18 20:06
  • HIiI

Does samsung s5 mini work with samsung gear s?

• 2015-01-17 19:12
  • ptRq

> In reply to Andy @ 2015-01-07 12:33 from MN0v - click to readTurn off things like wifi, location gps and bluetooth when not using them as they always train power and apps always using the gps. Or root it so can install an app to put other apps to sleep which always use cpu

• 2015-01-17 17:21
  • nGSx

> In reply to George @ 2015-01-15 10:00 from mtjS - click to readit has gorilla glass 3

• 2015-01-15 13:22
  • HIZY

galaxy S5 mini has gorila glass 3? I saw on the review at trustedreviews.com the s5 mini has cornering gorila glass 3.
Here it doesn`t appear.

So, it does or it doesn`t ?
Thx

• 2015-01-15 10:15
  • mtjS

Samsung galaxy S5 Mini has or doesn`t have Gorilla Glass 3 ?

In the other reviews it`s mentioned thins thing.
Waiting for an answer :)
thx

• 2015-01-15 10:00
  • mtjS

> In reply to Sunil @ 2015-01-11 05:00 from wiR6 - click to readWorking perfectly

• 2015-01-15 09:29
  • nC2w

S5 mini not a good phone after finger prints are registered in the phone it doesnt unlock,cpu gets to hot quickly,and had to put password in a few times to unlock the phone...

• 2015-01-15 01:11
  • vCXJ

• 2015-01-14 18:43
  • nC2w

Pls confirm tht the s5 mininis compatible for full hd vedio 1980*1080 play or not

• 2015-01-11 05:00
  • wiR6

Very good but 4 inç better.

• 2015-01-10 12:41
  • J9FM
Total of 830 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S5 mini.