I want to buy a good phone which will be better samsung note4 or samsung s6.?
Keep hearing not good or boring vids so far about S7. Interested in LG G5 as I have said in other posts but phones are getting ridiculously big and yes G5 is one of them but it is swappable modules that interests me. This interests me more if Sammy can pull it off this time like Sony do and do a proper mini,
Just played looped video test for battery endurance between old/new Android versions, ALL settings /parameters the same in each test using a 4k video downloaded off internet.
Android 5.1.1 = 7hrs 40 mins.
Android 6.0.1 = 7hrs 46 mins.
Give or take to me that is same time for both.
I've had the had the S3, note 3, note 4 and now the S6, by far the worst one ever, I had a choice between S6 and LG G4 if only I picked the G4. My battery is at 20% by lunchtime(and I use my phone for work) all the features that made me buy the phone in the first place has to be turned off to have enough power to make it to the end of the day, so I could have basically saved all my money and kept the S3 and I would have had more features switched on.
This was the biggest disappointment I ever got from Samsung and it will be my last Samsung...
Maximus, 18 Mar 2016Tips for better battery life: - Only use location when necessary - When you have a mobile da... moreIf you really want to improve on battery, switch off all unnecessary features in the settings...unless you use them, switch off motion gestures, splitscreen, annoying keyboard vibrations, etc...i did all that on my LG and the phone easily gained 20-25% extra in battery endurance...
Samsung India just fool their customers by giving old 6.0 marshmallow update instead of latest 6.0.1. Shame on Samsung.
Just checked software update and 1327.01MB download available so its downloading now. Hope it will boost battery a little . Vodafone UK model.
Swas321, 17 Mar 2016Anybody know how to increase battery backup of galaxy s6.is their any opinion for it????Tips for better battery life:
- Only use location when necessary
- When you have a mobile data plan, switch of Wifi toggle when going outside
- When at home and when you have Wifi, switch off toggle for mobile data
- No push e-mail, but do it manually or set it on 1 hour or 3 hours
- No weather widget (set a bookmark in your browser)
- Try to keep your widgets at a minimum (I only have Google search widget)
- No facebook app (set a bookmark in your browser)
- Don't use battery saving apps (they eat from your battery as well)
- Switch off notifications for as much of apps as possible
- Keep your brightness on the lower side (indoor t's still usable at around 20% brightness)
- Set it on flight mode while sleeping
Beautiful Ripple effect on lock has removed after upgrade to MW 6.0.1, very sad Samsung
Wait is over..just got upgrade to 6.0.1 marshmallow.it's fast and smooth and now you have more free ram to use.
And here is android 6.0.1 finally on my 920i
Let's hope that it will amaze me
so finally we indian got marsmallow .... check it guys ....1221mb
Anybody know how to increase battery backup of galaxy s6.is their any opinion for it????
Hlo guys can anyone say me samsung s6 phone gets up Heat very soon whn we play games nd all,,!!!!