Biggest bet is SD Card Slot n S7, if it isn't then that is a mismatch ditto copy. I think even glass back is shelved with plastic as leaked. Only numbers enhanced that's it. Why pay 800$ for another set within year and that too when marshmallow is seeding to S6 anyway. Sammy is playing double game with us. Mind you.
such a great devices to use. amazing screen,superb processor, nice camera and good battery backup as compared to other smartphones in the market. only drawback i felt was fingerprint scanner is not quicker than many smartphone (i.e) iphone and nexus series.....i hope it will work faster in marshmallow update with new fingerprint API...
Aljeanjem, 09 Feb 2016My phone battery drains fast...what will i do?just bought it 4days ago and it automaticaly upd... moreJust do the brightness very low. Put ur cell in silent or vibrate mode. And 1 thing else when there is no need of Internet then turn off the data connection. ..
This is good phone. Better than 6s. Do you never think Samsung makes Ipad's retina screens or made processors. Good processor, design, screen (QHD) and camera of course best camera but i think its 2th.
My phone battery drains fast...what will i do?just bought it 4days ago and it automaticaly updated..is there a solution for draining fast my battery?thanks..
Afshan, 07 Feb 2016Worst phone ever i hv used...totally waste of 70000 rs...all d tym it keeps on hanging n restarting Your phone is obviously defective, don't review a phone based on one that is not working right.
Afshan, 07 Feb 2016Worst phone ever i hv used...totally waste of 70000 rs...all d tym it keeps on hanging n restarting Really i was rdy to purchase
bilal, 06 Feb 2016Over all the great phone but some times almost once in a day at night time when i dont use it.... moreBefore sleep at night restart in safe mode (keep this mode until next morning) and check in the morning whether to hang or not. It looks still hang then you need to check the app and uninstall. It may be caused by the some installation apps. Good luck.
it's time to post my personal review after 4 months of usage.
1. Awesome mind-blowing display with QHD Super AMOLED screen.
2. Useful curve screen to quick access for select apps and contacts.
3. Got update to Lollipop 5.1 within a week after purchase.
4. Camera Images and Videos are stunning and beautiful.
5. Still a lot more can say.
Cons & Major dis-advantages what I feel:-
1. Limited usage option with screen mirroring, iÂ’m using a alcatel which got support for tv link, with that I can connect my device with my Samsung uha-7000 tv & I can view my pics, play the videos & music and also I can play the games installed on my mobile through wi-fi screen mirroring, whereas s6 edge can play videos and can view the pics only if we keep the mobile very close to the TV unit and also this is possible if u a Â“Samsung Smart TVÂ” released in 2015 or later that support Bluetooth low energy (BLE) feature.
2. Not happy with the results accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer.
3. Due to no option for Micro SD card slot, can't install more apps and even pre-installed apps like ANT+, smart remote are accommodating with huge space and can't uninstall also. The worst part is apart from social media messengers and some small apps, so far I didn't install any big apps, but still my RAM memory shows always 80% full and after cleaning also it's coming down to 78%!!!!!
Worst phone ever i hv used...totally waste of 70000 rs...all d tym it keeps on hanging n restarting
Guys, no use buying at zero rate, as S7 edge is launch March 16, with 5.5 screen for better viewing. Actually this is 5.1 but viewable is 4.7 due to edges. Best move by them, but 750 $ set now sells for 250$ net loses off 500 plus 850 of S7 edge. This is shortcut story of mobiles flooded n market. It's better to start one owns name wise from china.
Over all the great phone but some times almost once in a day at night time when i dont use it. It got hang. Then i have to restart it.is it a software issue? Can anyone help me in this regard.
Sign in with your Samsung Account on other phone or laptop . And unlock your phone
Anonymous, 04 Feb 2016I forgot my fingerprint password.I need help how to reset my password pleaseYes, you can remove your security lock if you wipe your phone.
Note: all data will be lost if you use this steps:
1. off your phone
2. Volume up + home button + power key : press same time
3. now scroll with volume key to wipe all data ok with power key
4. restore all data/ factory format press power key
5. reboot your phone
complete....! enjoy your phone
Jjoojed, 19 Jan 2016Which is better, samsung s6 or sony experia z1?help meS6 my friend..