Olaa, 21 Jun 2017Anyone give me the minute detail of s7 camera..is s7 camera is future proof? Yes, atleast till next March 2018 U can keep using S7..its camera still the best than many recently launched dual cameras. Till some better ground breaking technology comes, S7 & S6 camera still the best to capture lots of details in any pic. Even the front cam too.
sadik yamin, 21 Jun 2017Nougut update is not coming via ota on my Samsung galaxy s7 SM-G930V?Anyone have solution or f... moreI have the same phone and am waiting for nougat. If u have a solution plz tell me
Nougut update is not coming via ota on my Samsung galaxy s7 SM-G930V?Anyone have solution or fastest free download link for this latest rom?
Olaa, 21 Jun 2017Anyone give me the minute detail of s7 camera..is s7 camera is future proof? The camera on the S7 is awesome and really is class leading. Read the honest and unbiased camera phone shootout by gsmarena on October 2016. Here you will get the truth from the most experienced mobile phone site in the world.
"LG G5 and the Samsung Galaxy S7 remain the top choices when it comes to camera phones." ...a quote from gsmarena's conclusive camera phone testing. (October 2016)
iPhone came in second place and Sony came last in the camera phone shootout
[deleted post]Stop lying and misleading people here. S7 is rated among the top 3 best smartphone cameras of 2016. XZ is not even top 10.
ddas, 21 Jun 2017Very True..an amazing device..specially the camera is awesome in all conditions.Yes, it has an amazing camera, the best I've come across in any smartphone, no matter what the lighting conditions are.
Anyone give me the minute detail of s7 camera..is s7 camera is future proof?
Ali Bashir., 20 Jun 2017Buddy, what are you talking about, the Xperia x has a 28nm processor while the s7 has 14nm whi... moreThe iPhone 7 Plus, HTC 10, Pixel, LG G6, Xperia XZ all have worse battery life than the S7. Just compare their battery endurance rating here in GSMArena.
iPhone 7 Plus - 2900mAh - 75 hours endurance rating
Xperia XZ - 2900mAh - 72 hours endurance rating
Xperia XZs - 2900mAh - 73 hours endurance rating
Xperia XZ Premium - 3230mAh - 72 hours endurance rating
Pixel - 2770mAh - 64 hours endurance rating
Pixel XL - 3450mAh - 78 hours endurance rating
LG G6 - 3300mAh - 72 hours endurance rating
HTC 10 - 3000mAh - 66 hours endurance rating
S7 - 3000mAh - 80 hours endurance rating
S7 edge - 3600mAh - 92 hours endurance rating
S8 aside, the S7 is the highend smartphone that has the longest battery life.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2017Sony Xperia X is not a highend smartphone like the S7 which has a very powerful, high performi... moreBuddy, what are you talking about, the Xperia x has a 28nm processor while the s7 has 14nm which means the exynos is much efficient processes, number of cores and clock speed aren't everything, the amold display is way more efficient than the ips lcd display too, but the result is, Xperia x has bettrr battery life, which means poor software optimization from Samsung.
- this is the First smartphone with Mongoose 1 / Samsung M1 quad core cpu on Exynos 8 version that can clocked up to 4x 2.60GHz (it still highest clockspeed until now)
- this is the First smartphone with Dual Pixel autofocus and DSLR technology camera that allows you to do a quick phase detection at 100% precision of every pixel (seriously impossible, normally other camera phone takes up to 5% precision AF range resolution)
- this is the First smartphone with Vulkan API & association with EpicGame founder the next Generation of graphic gaming (everything will be different when you playing games on this phone)
- this is the First samsung smartphone with Rocket technology 1 Heat Pipe inside of it to neutralize overheat when you playing a games or anything heavy apps rate (it almost impossible heat comeout easily from this IP68 phone, that's why Sony Xperia Z5 also has Heat Pipe inside of it too)
- this is the First samsung smartphone GPU reaching up at High End Midgard ARM Mali, can up to 16 cores at a time! (I dont know about Adreno gpu, I'm not learn through)
- this is the First samsung smartphone has Hybrid SIM Card tray that can added 2 sim/card on inside it (how about you iPhone?)
- Super AMOLED, not Amoled or Oled, this is Super display as well.
- Wireless Charging. (there so much phone still doesn't have this magic charging)
- LTE+ Cat 9, 3CA technology booster network (XZ premium just step on 2CA this june)
...and much much More of them. almost impossible if you not seeing this phone on any places
Prove it if you don't trust my explaination :) . Thanks!.
mischa, 19 Jun 2017Samsung Galaxy devices are all rounders. They have about every feature of all smartphones.My subject is not how many features, it is the optimization, Samsung really needs to improve their software optimization.
Ali Bashir., 19 Jun 2017Lying?? Me?? Huh look who is talking no i am not, 7 hours with moderate usage 5 hours least wi... moreSony Xperia X is not a highend smartphone like the S7 which has a very powerful, high performing processor, 12-core GPU and pixel-dense screen. 6 hours SOT is already the longest average SOT for a highend smartphone. The LG G6, HTC 10, even the Pixel and iPhone 7 Plus barely even make it to 6 hours.
Ali Bashir., 19 Jun 2017If you want Samsung exclusively then yes, if not then there is way more better options out there. The S7 is the best smartphone you can get for 500 dollars or less.
Ali Bashir., 19 Jun 2017If you want Samsung exclusively then yes, if not then there is way more better options out there. Samsung Galaxy devices are all rounders. They have about every feature of all smartphones.
Ali Bashir., 19 Jun 2017Lying?? Me?? Huh look who is talking no i am not, 7 hours with moderate usage 5 hours least wi... moreX is not a highend smartphone with a very powerful, high-performing processor and 12-core GPU, and pixel-dense screen. You're not getting above 6 hours SOT on a 3000mAh powered highend device. 6 hours SOT is already considered the longest average SOT for a highend device.
Axe, 16 Jun 2017Is it worth buying in 2017?
Yup it is....I bought it last month, used with warranty in 400 usd, it's best in this price range, you mostly get mid range smartphones like A5 2017, Motorola, lg phones. You may find there specs are good on paper, great battery life etc. In s7 you'll not get best battery life, but overall you'll get best experience and here are some reasons.
1. Best Display quality.
2. Best Camera.
3. Excellent reception.
4. Excellent Design. (If you use rouughly then you need to buy a rugged case).
5. Excellent Software update experience (If you have international model)
6. Good battery life. (It's not the best, but it can give you 1 day battery time. or 5 to 6 hours sot.
7. Excellent performance. in gaming or in heavy tasks.
8. Better resale value than other brands ( Xiaomi, Lg, Sony, One plus, HTC, and other).
9. Very nice software.
Axe, 16 Jun 2017Is it worth buying in 2017? If you want Samsung exclusively then yes, if not then there is way more better options out there.
mischa, 19 Jun 2017You're lying as usual. 6 hours SOT is already the longest average SOT. Anything above that num... moreLying?? Me?? Huh look who is talking no i am not, 7 hours with moderate usage 5 hours least with a very heavy usage, btw watch this video..
Accept the truth, Samsung optimization is terrible.