Make your own mobile brand and design. Y'all demanding too much LOL. Happy holidays xoxo
Me and a couple of my friends are waiting for s8 release, but I will speak for me and my friends that if the s8 will not have a headphone jack we will not buy it, and I know a lot of people around here will not like that if it doesn't have one. And also make the battery removable
Samsung S8 will be a flop like S6 if :
1) there is no 3.5 mm audio jack
2) there is no removable battery and FM radio
3) there is less than 256 GB internal memory
4) it does not have dedicated dual SIM slot + memory card slot
5) there is no 24 bit 192 KHz audio chip.
I have Been a Fan of Samsung After Nokia
After That a BIG Fan of SAMSUNG
Have Owned all Flagships from Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6 and S7
Planning for S8
But Samsung Please Put in the Following
1. Dual Sim SLOT with Seperate MicroSD Slot or 200GB + Inbuilt Storage
2. IR Blaster (I Love to Take Control Of things in Home from mobile.
3. Same Water Proof IP67 Rating,
4. Head Phone Jack
5. Larger Battery Atleast 4000 Mah Can Make the Phone Bit Bulky - Dont Make it Too This PLS So that its better to handle and Better Battery Life
6. Camera ( You are the Best - Try Putting in Better One )
7. Gesture Control Like in S4 Touch Less control
8. If Possible a Thermal Sensor From FLIR For Better Night Vision Camera For Special Applications
What really disappoints me is that this phone isn't much of an upgrade over the S7 (camera, sensor, ppi is worse, no jack). This is a surprising move from Samsung, as they've practically made some sort of big improvement over the previous model.
no headphones jack? that really sucks. really? i'm not into the bluetooth waves so close. very disappointed
You lost me at non removable battery, will not buy a phone I can't take the battery out of.
dladz, 19 Dec 2016Samsung need to do a few things to get back their faithful original adopters. Here's my lit... moreThe dearest.Well done for your excellent scientific pre-review !Hopefully uncle Samsung reads it !!!?Omid12Omidvar.
hope it will be nice like my sony z5 and also hope will have LED light for the notifications
Anonymous, 20 Dec 2016Kudos, You are right!Absolutely right. I think they should go out and get user's surveys and opinion for their next phone.
Anonymous, 20 Dec 2016Kudos, You are right!Thank you sir, I believe I am :)
Don't like that it has a non-removable battery. Most people like that option, especially if it freezes up.
Truly speaking.Mixture of Note 7 and galaxy S8 without 4000 mAh and no radio+ QHD and having USB V3.1,DLNA,and Bluetooth edr makes the smartdevice unrivaled amazing masterpiece!!!Hopefully uncle Samsung isnot afaid of PC mistake in Note 7 battery!!!?Factwriting is Justice Rights,Omid12Omidvar,....
Hope it gets more than 3000mAh.
Also hope it really retains IP68 rating.
Finally hope it enters the dual camera arena and/or gives more (and large) MP resolution.
The Edge version will possibly be my return to Android (tried Windows 10 for a while... but Microsoft doesn't seem to understand the mobile market... which is kind of stupid given how many years they are in this market... before smartphones).
(on the other hand my next tablet probably won't be Android and will be Windows 10 full)