Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5

stock version 4.0.4 is the best for dis phone trust me...

• 2014-08-24 17:00
  • fsT5

Hi friends my phone's notification volume automatically decrease back, many times i set full but after few seconds it goes back on half. I can't keep full, sorry for poor english. Any body can help me. Danish2taheri@gmail.com

• 2014-08-19 19:06
  • PUMt

best phone ...enjoy with cyanogenmod 10 ,u will love it

• 2014-08-08 20:56
  • fsT5

> In reply to davidwal @ 2014-03-12 13:29 from IxSY - click to readyou don't like using "Ended Up" on your sentences, right? aren't you? :D

• 2014-05-26 21:44
  • FMY8

I have had this phone for a year and a half. I hate it. It is constantly freezing up. It restarts on its own. The phone is very sensitive to which chargers I use. If i use one and use my other one later, it won't change even though the battery acts like it is. If i charge my phone at work, I have to flip my phone over and rest my Stapler on the charger because the port won't connect properly. I also have a huge problem with space. Apparently everything is saved to the usb and every other day I suddenly can't open my picture gallery because I have insufficient data.
And of course I haven't mentioned that I have had to get this phone replaced twice already. Don't waste your money.

• 2014-05-06 03:41
  • YHDj

I have a doubt, this samsung cell can be used in another country, in this case in Colombia? runs smoothly or should I do something. thanks

• 2014-03-12 18:28
  • LC27

I had this handset it was great. The battery life was bad like the other people say it is. I ended up giving it up to my cousin for Christmas. It ended up being lost or stolen at her job in January. She ended up getting a galaxy exhibit as replacement. That phone has amazing battery life. The only thing is it is common around my area. It is sold on Metro PCS which is in my area.

• 2014-03-12 13:29
  • IxSY

My wife and I have had this model(2 of them)for over a year now and I made a few changes to them...
1. the battery-I went on line and for $20, free s&h I got 2 2300s (the phone comes with a 1750...end of low battery.
2. I had the heat problem, reset and that ended that all my settings went away on reset but came back.
3. go into settings and do an update to 4.0.4
4. if not using wifi or Bluetooth turn them off...phone and internet work great on wifi
5. check for and turn off active applications

6. if you need an answer call 611 on your phone and you will get an answer for any technical problem

Needless to say, the only thin the bigger phones have on this phone is just that...SIZE...I haven't found a need for a bigger phone

I rate this phone A+

• 2014-03-07 01:20
  • s9yW

great phone first year. acts up second year. dies at the end of second year.....

• 2014-02-28 19:52
  • 9y3y

> In reply to cita @ 2014-02-06 18:32 from THIv - click to readCall T-Mobile. This is a problem with them not the phone.

• 2014-02-13 17:11
  • TdUQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-26 23:12 from 4xqn - click to readTurn off WiFi, and in the settings change the screen timeout to 15 or 30 seconds.

• 2014-02-13 17:10
  • TdUQ

I can't work my mms. I can receive but I can't send any.
thx for any suggestions

• 2014-02-06 18:32
  • THIv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-26 23:12 from 4xqn - click to readGet cyanagenmod it's pretty good and uses less battery if you want i still use this phone it's great.

• 2014-02-05 18:36
  • QaSG

I bought this phone on Jan 15. Only problem I have so far is the battery drains out so fast. Any suggestions how to extend battery life?

• 2014-01-26 23:12
  • 4xqn

> In reply to dul @ 2013-05-15 00:23 from tA$7 - click to readIt can't but you can download Cyo

• 2013-11-26 17:25
  • 0c%1

The phone was heating up first time guess because it was new. The phone is not a piece of crap like others say it very nice phone only part I regret it can't upgrade other than that I had the cell for year now and it's a nice phone to start up with if you don't want a large phone. A

• 2013-10-18 14:15
  • M2J}

This phone runs CyanogenMod 10.1 just fine. Great size for smaller pockets or smaller hands and the battery lasts a full day. It's one of the last of its size and speed with a full 1gb of RAM and a dual 1.5ghz CPU but only a 4" screen. I wish newer phones would put out smaller versions like Samsung did with this SGSII rebuild.

• 2013-10-14 15:43
  • xB8P

Very good phone but i didnt try it.

• 2013-10-07 22:30
  • fsgI

This phone is a piece of crap. My dad had it and it kept heating up to the point that he couldn't hold it close to his ear. He had to deactivate live wallpaper and root it to remove the junkware. Even with that, it still kept heating up...not as bad, though.

Eventually, the phone gave up and does not power on anymore. It is such a disgrace that a phone with such specs died so quickly. I have read that most Galaxy phones suffer from overheating and dying...it happened to a co-worker of mine that had a Galaxy S II. I was going to buy a Galaxy Nexus but now will stay away from Galaxy products.

• 2013-09-09 19:30
  • j8wI

Are there's samsung galaxy s blaze 4g with a normal size sim card

• 2013-08-24 14:17
  • t7Xi
Total of 193 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769.