Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5

An amazing phone. I bought it October with a screen protector and the T-Mobile D30 case. I dropped this so many times and that case works so amazing, though it makes the phone much more bulkier and the buttons harder to push. The camera is amazing and I'm running Jely Bean 4.1.2 with Cyanogenmod. I love the Blaze so much and I won't be upgrading for a while.

• 2013-08-14 02:26
  • 4{P0

Will the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant 4G touch screen digitizer fit on this model?

• 2013-07-16 12:48
  • 4dvu

I love my phone, had it for a year, yeah the battery is not as goo as I expected but I can't see why it needs the OS updated

• 2013-07-10 09:49
  • 4@YF

Nice little phone.

OS is upgradeable ICS from Samsung (4.0.4)

Not sure about battery complaints, unless doing massive music streaming it usually last me all day just fine including some browsing, email, phone texting and games.

• 2013-06-25 14:54
  • qmhJ

the battery life sucks but a nice ph

• 2013-05-31 15:52
  • 8yRK

the phone is a very good phone but the only downside is that, the android version is not upgradeabe to any higher version.
Also the storage size is also low.
Apart from that, its very nice and cute

• 2013-05-28 11:58
  • N7AU

could this phone upgradable on jelly bean?

• 2013-05-15 00:23
  • tA$7

I bought this pre-paid phone in January 2013 when it was $300 online at t-mobile and you got a $50 prepaid card.

I did my research and I'm glad I did. With this phone's processor, you won't have any issues browsing, watching tv, netflix, etc. It's speed is very impressive. Close to what you would see from a laptop or desk top computer.

Now, the downside is the battery only lasts 4-6 hrs of talk, watching tv, time. The camera is pretty pathetic, and the internal storage that's available is crap (but you can buy an SD card with up to 32GB). Lately, the internet has been crashing on me from time to time when I open more than one web browser window. Other than that, this phone is a very great buy.

• 2013-05-13 23:05
  • QKRj

Yes you can use skype app on this phone and app with no problems. Android 2.3 will support it and the seller mentioned it is OCd to 1.8ghz so even the better performance.

• 2013-05-09 19:46
  • QxiH

> In reply to JohnnyBlaze4GT769CM1 @ 2013-02-24 09:46 from rwKf - click to readthis phone is awesome iam running cm 10 with blue lighting rom and overclocked to 1.8 ghz but the reason i think the phone performs faster then the s3 is cause its a smaller screen and not a hd screen like the s3 making less stress on the processor

• 2013-04-21 02:41
  • qF4i

on this set can i use Skype video call

• 2013-03-25 15:59
  • 6PRU

on this set can i use skype

• 2013-03-25 15:57
  • 6PRU

Does this phone has a dedicated noise cancelling mic. ?
Thanks in advance!!

• 2013-03-02 22:03
  • ITLJ

This phone does support 4G

• 2013-02-27 20:48
  • 4Dqq
  • JohnnyBlaze4GT769CM1
  • Rating0

I bought this phone in the states and unlocked the carrier(super easy just pay $20 and get a code) then I brought it to South Africa. I am on Vodacom and my speed test versus the quad core S3 are faster. The download and upload and ping are all faster. Now I am currently on the cm10 cyanogen os running 4.1.2 jellybean and Google search is a big bonus. Phone is snappy with the dual core 1.5, I have never waited for the screen to respond to any movement I throw at it. Screen is very nice with around 240 PPI it is just a shade under the s3 n iPhone 4. The downside is its internal storage sucks, and the ram is not 1gb(its 800mb) the internal storage is combined 3gb yes but it is in fact partitioned from the retailer and that means no games over 1 GB can be loaded on the phone no matter how much external memory you have. Just trust me as I am a Gameloft fan and to see all my Gameloft games go over 1gb and out of the reach of this phone I wince a tear. Massive upside though is that I am one in a thousand with 4g in South Africa but that doesn't really matter since 4g is only covered in small pockets.

• 2013-02-24 09:46
  • rwKf

> In reply to Tarin @ 2013-02-08 20:53 from sgHb - click to readit's because a mini sim IS the original sim.

• 2013-02-16 04:12
  • vswC

Why it is called galaxy blaze 4G? But It doesnt support 4G

• 2013-02-13 14:20
  • rJu0

Its an excellent phone i m satisfied with it. But there is a correction it need Original SIM not the mini-sim!

• 2013-02-08 20:53
  • sgHb

how to flash the phone

• 2013-01-29 15:27
  • fqJG
Total of 193 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769.