Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6

I bought this phone on Jan 15. Only problem I have so far is the battery drains out so fast. Any suggestions how to extend battery life?

• 2014-01-26 23:12
  • 4xqn

> In reply to dul @ 2013-05-15 00:23 from tA$7 - click to readIt can't but you can download Cyo

• 2013-11-26 17:25
  • 0c%1

The phone was heating up first time guess because it was new. The phone is not a piece of crap like others say it very nice phone only part I regret it can't upgrade other than that I had the cell for year now and it's a nice phone to start up with if you don't want a large phone. A

• 2013-10-18 14:15
  • M2J}

This phone runs CyanogenMod 10.1 just fine. Great size for smaller pockets or smaller hands and the battery lasts a full day. It's one of the last of its size and speed with a full 1gb of RAM and a dual 1.5ghz CPU but only a 4" screen. I wish newer phones would put out smaller versions like Samsung did with this SGSII rebuild.

• 2013-10-14 15:43
  • xB8P

Very good phone but i didnt try it.

• 2013-10-07 22:30
  • fsgI

This phone is a piece of crap. My dad had it and it kept heating up to the point that he couldn't hold it close to his ear. He had to deactivate live wallpaper and root it to remove the junkware. Even with that, it still kept heating up...not as bad, though.

Eventually, the phone gave up and does not power on anymore. It is such a disgrace that a phone with such specs died so quickly. I have read that most Galaxy phones suffer from overheating and dying...it happened to a co-worker of mine that had a Galaxy S II. I was going to buy a Galaxy Nexus but now will stay away from Galaxy products.

• 2013-09-09 19:30
  • j8wI

Are there's samsung galaxy s blaze 4g with a normal size sim card

• 2013-08-24 14:17
  • t7Xi

An amazing phone. I bought it October with a screen protector and the T-Mobile D30 case. I dropped this so many times and that case works so amazing, though it makes the phone much more bulkier and the buttons harder to push. The camera is amazing and I'm running Jely Bean 4.1.2 with Cyanogenmod. I love the Blaze so much and I won't be upgrading for a while.

• 2013-08-14 02:26
  • 4{P0

Will the Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant 4G touch screen digitizer fit on this model?

• 2013-07-16 12:48
  • 4dvu

I love my phone, had it for a year, yeah the battery is not as goo as I expected but I can't see why it needs the OS updated

• 2013-07-10 09:49
  • 4@YF

Nice little phone.

OS is upgradeable ICS from Samsung (4.0.4)

Not sure about battery complaints, unless doing massive music streaming it usually last me all day just fine including some browsing, email, phone texting and games.

• 2013-06-25 14:54
  • qmhJ

the battery life sucks but a nice ph

• 2013-05-31 15:52
  • 8yRK

the phone is a very good phone but the only downside is that, the android version is not upgradeabe to any higher version.
Also the storage size is also low.
Apart from that, its very nice and cute

• 2013-05-28 11:58
  • N7AU

could this phone upgradable on jelly bean?

• 2013-05-15 00:23
  • tA$7

I bought this pre-paid phone in January 2013 when it was $300 online at t-mobile and you got a $50 prepaid card.

I did my research and I'm glad I did. With this phone's processor, you won't have any issues browsing, watching tv, netflix, etc. It's speed is very impressive. Close to what you would see from a laptop or desk top computer.

Now, the downside is the battery only lasts 4-6 hrs of talk, watching tv, time. The camera is pretty pathetic, and the internal storage that's available is crap (but you can buy an SD card with up to 32GB). Lately, the internet has been crashing on me from time to time when I open more than one web browser window. Other than that, this phone is a very great buy.

• 2013-05-13 23:05
  • QKRj

Yes you can use skype app on this phone and app with no problems. Android 2.3 will support it and the seller mentioned it is OCd to 1.8ghz so even the better performance.

• 2013-05-09 19:46
  • QxiH

> In reply to JohnnyBlaze4GT769CM1 @ 2013-02-24 09:46 from rwKf - click to readthis phone is awesome iam running cm 10 with blue lighting rom and overclocked to 1.8 ghz but the reason i think the phone performs faster then the s3 is cause its a smaller screen and not a hd screen like the s3 making less stress on the processor

• 2013-04-21 02:41
  • qF4i

on this set can i use Skype video call

• 2013-03-25 15:59
  • 6PRU

on this set can i use skype

• 2013-03-25 15:57
  • 6PRU
Total of 200 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G T769.