Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 - user opinions and reviews

40%

8.0
8.0
7.8

how to downlod in computer

• 2014-08-13 07:26
  • ttvE

This phone does not have enough space to install real racing 3. I've played real racing 3 on this phone, but after the game is updated, its size increases and this phone does not have enough space. I had to uninstall the game. Find a phone that has a large internal memory to install real racing 3.

• 2014-08-13 00:49
  • KZ8x

I bought this mobile few weeks ago so now i write this review who wish to buy this handset.After buying this at first i check gaming in this phone and i found that this phone can run some HD games but cant run big games at full speed or smothly so dont expect too much hard gaming in this phone.and camera is good enough to take high quality pics and its default vedio player can play 720P HD vedios not 1080p Full HD vedios but dont worry it can play 1080 Full HD vedios with Mx player H/W+ decoder.In music experience in this phone yes it can give you good audio quality.

So in my opinion you can buy this phone if you like to take good quality pics in day or night because it also have a great led flash and if you like to hear and watch good quality music and vedios or movies.

• 2014-08-12 18:43
  • U@Hn

> In reply to satya @ 2014-08-11 17:38 from XuMi - click to readPlse help ea real racing3 supported this phone tell me and must have install app plse tell

• 2014-08-12 18:43
  • v{%c

I bought this mobile few weeks ago so now i write this reviow who wish to buy this handset.After buying this at first i check gaming in this phone and i found that this phone can run some HD games but cant run big games at full speed or smothly so dont execpt too much gaming in this phone.and camera is good enough to take high quality pics and its default vedio player can play 720P HD vedios not 1080p Full HD vedios but dont worry it can play 1080 Full HD vedios with Mx player H/W+ decoder.In music experience in this phone yes it can give you good audio quality.

• 2014-08-12 18:37
  • U@Hn

This phone is very fine.but heating problem,plse help what apps must have install the phone

• 2014-08-12 17:42
  • t}mL

which is better,,s duos 2 or core 2 duos ????

• 2014-08-12 17:31
  • T0uH

It's a amazing phone for users like me thank u samsung,its running smoothly

• 2014-08-12 11:44
  • sSUX

> In reply to jen @ 2014-08-10 04:25 from PT}x - click to readI bought this fone before 1 week ago and now this mobile s dous 2 has several problem the first one is,when I call a number I unableto listen voice and also not the other phone could have my voice and the other problem is that it's headshet is not working well, it has also being slowly down to sound.. So plz... Tell me how can I solve this problem...

• 2014-08-11 23:27
  • puim

> In reply to Sanju @ 2014-08-07 07:17 from NK9w - click to readHow to work on Roooting system for samsung S Duos 2 S7582

• 2014-08-11 23:26
  • 7tJQ

I want to use origional battry in my phone please tell me where can l get origional samsung bettery?

• 2014-08-11 22:01
  • 3JDK

this phone is very good lots of thank to samsung and request all friends to buy samsung galaxy S Dues 2

• 2014-08-11 21:52
  • 3JDK

> In reply to Be nice @ 2014-08-07 15:49 from 2CYh - click to readChange the memory card..and try to format it in the phone if possible.

• 2014-08-11 21:38
  • Hxdk

> In reply to javed @ 2014-08-08 08:06 from KAef - click to readoveral samsung galaxys dous2 is good but sometime mobile data suddendly remains off when I usng internet

• 2014-08-11 21:28
  • 3JDK

hi 4nds i buy this mobile today its really very lite weight and they give open box what i should do plz tell me i should change it or not?

• 2014-08-11 19:03
  • uWI3

hi 4nds i buy this mobile today .they give me open box mobile & its really very lite ,my 4nds said its may me second hand ,what i should do plz tell me???

• 2014-08-11 18:54
  • uWI3

apps downloading error 491. Restart the mobile and then able to install apps but lot of times error is coming

• 2014-08-11 18:20
  • 3C66

> In reply to SONY @ 2014-08-10 08:31 from t}cF - click to readThis is very nice phone without any problem I hope u will also enjoy like me...u must buy this. ..

• 2014-08-11 17:38
  • XuMi

> In reply to BokaLike @ 2014-08-10 16:36 from uu31 - click to readha ha then go bye a micromax ... mine frnd canvas have shown pblm in jst 2 mnth.. brand matters bro... if u want more in less price u have 2 compromise with qualily...

• 2014-08-11 10:26
  • KAeY

Hello sir handset is 1 big problem in coming and out going call .receireceived or Dail call can't be mic voice and receive internal speaker not work. I did 2 time reaper in Samsung care but not good work .Please my handset exchange please please.

• 2014-08-10 17:29
  • fCx{
Total of 4807 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.