Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 - user opinions and reviews

36%

8.0
8.0
7.8

battrey life is poor brother............at it heat goes high very fast.....is it comman problem

• 2014-08-06 19:47
  • X}tM

but good phone ilike this.................

• 2014-08-06 18:46
  • 0TtK

> In reply to Be nice @ 2014-08-06 17:30 from K6me - click to readTry another sd card, if problem is not in sd card, then download 3-rd party player, for example MX Video Player

• 2014-08-06 18:20

• 2014-08-06 17:42
  • KZ8K

I have recently bought this mobile and facing a great problem. When i placed a mp4 or wmv format video in the internal memory, video player plays it with no problem but when i place the exact same file in the memory card it say cann't play the video. I have tried several converter too but, so far i am not able to play a single video from my external sdcard. What can i do someone plz help...?

• 2014-08-06 17:30
  • K6me

> In reply to lsd @ 2014-08-06 16:10 from AdGE - click to readHow to make your battery life stay long just follow this procedures

- Minimize the Brightness of your phone.
- Set the Sreen Timeout only to 30 seconds
- Close uneccessary applications you dont need bec. opening to much applications drains your battery fast specially when your not using them so I suggest you closed the applications you are not using.
- Turn off your WIFI if your not using it.
- Don't download any forms of Battery Doctor, WIFI Booster,Clean Master or Antivirus bec. those are not true it drains your battery fast
- If your using Vibration in your ringtone or text messages turn off the sound vice versa if your using Sounds for your ringtone turn off the vibration
- Let your battery drain to 0% and then charged it bec. its much better if you let your battery drain to 0% before you charge it for your battery not to be damage

• 2014-08-06 16:53
  • KgVJ

S Duos 2 costs 132$ in my country whereas Galaxy Ace 3 costs 155$. I desided to buy S Duos 2 to save some money, and because it has everything modern phone must have: Dual-core, 5 mgpx camera, LED flash, front camera. The only difference from Ace to is Ram: 768mb/1024mb. I think it doesn't cost 20$. Do you another phone with all these specs I mentioned for the same price?

• 2014-08-06 16:19
  • AdGE

> In reply to shanth24x7 @ 2014-08-04 21:55 from uCsF - click to readMan, I saw here so many bad complaints about its battery that i started having doubts, but now i see most of those posts were yours. May be you bought not original one? Because many reviewers mention its battery as one of its pro's.

• 2014-08-06 16:10
  • AdGE

Beautiful phn i like this phn

• 2014-08-06 15:14
  • 9DHx

> In reply to bappi @ 2014-08-05 19:11 from XNi} - click to readVibration is very high. please setting carefully

• 2014-08-06 09:28
  • t1$B

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-05 00:58 from KgVF - click to readBro I also face this problem but dont knw what to do. I changed its battery after that problem is still same. My friend told me that there may be problem in its motherboard so i will go to service centre for solve this problem i suggest u also should go to service centre.

• 2014-08-06 08:48
  • 7tA4

Go for xiomi mi3 its very best phn at this price range and better spec.

• 2014-08-06 05:43
  • fCxi

there is one problem in galaxy s duos 2 .the ringtone sound very low & the vibration is not work at well.when i am busy in road i can not pick my call due to its low ringing sound .how can i solve it.plz help me.

• 2014-08-05 19:11
  • XNi}

> In reply to Saqib @ 2014-08-04 16:29 from t@Ft - click to readroot ur phone and install Rom toolbox to transfer apps. on sd card.

• 2014-08-05 14:15
  • 7jVu

nice phne.........

• 2014-08-05 13:10
  • u7E7

> In reply to me too @ 2014-08-01 14:16 from N48b - click to readi like the mobile but prabalam orginal from china and koriya iam confuse

• 2014-08-05 11:23
  • Jafu

It's gud fon all around ...it would be better from other wat we have seen before in duos . I like this fone for using internet at high speed.

• 2014-08-05 09:01
  • tYW8

Hello Guys. I have this Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2. The last time i sleep with my Galaxy S Duos 2 i got hotter and suddenly when i woke up i notice that my phone or battery is hot and it was shutdown. When i got to sleep my phone was on and my battery was at 83% when i woke up it was shutdown and when i turned it on its battery was at 16%. What was the cause of that ? Was that a bad thing or normal to all android phone ? Please answer. :(

• 2014-08-05 00:58
  • KgVF

> In reply to mani prasad @ 2014-08-02 10:01 from bJ23 - click to readput 1000 bucks more and go for asus zen phone, its battery is lot more better than this phones useless battery,. this phone has all the good features within the price range but the battery backup is worse.
if they really gave a good battery this phone would have been fantastic.

• 2014-08-04 21:55
  • uCsF
Total of 4854 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.