Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582 - user opinions and reviews

7196084

8.0
8.0
7.9

> In reply to gobi @ 2014-07-20 19:12 from 6Pa% - click to readthis is a very better mobile at this price and I am very impressive from his performance so u should buy it

• 2014-07-21 04:20
  • Hkq0

hi, i bought this phone in june. the stand-up of the battery is very poor.not even to use the battery for 4 hours. and it gives a bad ear pain if i use it. and suddenly the ringing volume gets muted or low. please clarify me the queries or suggest me something good for this problems

• 2014-07-21 03:39
  • KhtU

> In reply to gobi @ 2014-07-20 19:12 from 6Pa% - click to readhan24x7

some honest reviews about this phone.
This month was a phone budget month for me. Honestly I spend money unnecessarily on 4 phones in less than a month. First I had Samsung core duos and I sold it to my friend as I was not happy with battery. Late I took this intex aqua qwerty keypad phone which was even worse except for battery but again had to exchange it for nokia xl which was another disaster in size and software malfunction and then I needed to exchange it with this small phone.
people expect a lot a lot more lot of things in a 9000 rupees budgeted phone. please stop comparing this with Motorola or lava or micromax, every phone has its individuality.
now for hands on experience review...
First thing if you are very limited with budget and want to go with a branded phone this is not a bad option.
INTERNET - is very good. don't complain about the speed it depends on your service providers signal reach in your area for 2g or 3g. but wifi it connects in a giffy and is very fast.
BATTERY - 1500 mah is not for hard core phone users.occassional calls and music is good to play. I uninstalled facebook, whatsapp, google services, youtube, chrome, and many other apps which are not useful for me and observed that the battery juice is under control after stopping these services.
GOOGLE APPS - almost all apps work smoothly and perfectly. no lag or the phone doesn't get stuck as most of the people are complaining here.
VIDEO - video recording quality is upto mark. what wonders can we expect in a low budget phone with 5mp clarity.
BLUETOOTH - Connects well with Bluetooth and file transfers are very quick.
COLOUR - those who are bored with blue for them white is an ultimate choice.
SIZE - unlike nokia xl phone this phone is very slim very handy and good to hold.
ROOTING - don't need to root the phone it has almost all the functionalities so don't get into the trouble of rooting.
SOFTWARE - an update from current version is really good to have, but not sure of the business tactics these companies play I am sure they wouldn't want to give any updates for this low price phone.

OVER ALL NOTE- NOT FOR HEAVY PHONE AND GAMING USERS. IF YOU CAN LIVE WITHOUT RUNNING APPS CONTINUOUSLY ESPECIALLY FACEBOOK AND WHATSAPP AND LONG BROWSING THE BATTERY WOULD SURVIVE LONG.INSTALLED 8 GB 10C MEM CARD WHICH DIDNT SHOW UP ANY PROBLEMS TILL NOW.
HEARD GIONEE BATTERY BACKUP IS GOOD. IF I AM EXCHANGING THIS PHONE WITH GIONEE THE I SURE WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU A BETTER UPDATE REGARDING THE BATTERY LIFE.
TRY ASUS ZENPHONE PRICE RANGE 10K

• 2014-07-21 02:26
  • vGCY

The est phone for the price

• 2014-07-21 02:13
  • XpTw

> In reply to S7582 - Fan @ 2014-07-20 10:00 from rKT4 - click to readAny specific technique for saving battery.plz dont suggest battery doctor.i used it.the only gud it did to me was shutting down or force stop all the apps.if o need to force stop all the apps why the hell wud i need a smart fone

• 2014-07-21 02:13
  • vGCY

> In reply to snow @ 2014-07-20 19:46 from iwpK - click to readNokia XL is huge to hold and has problems.i usrd it.mid of the night my friends gave me a call and said they received call from my number twice but i never called them.also the camera clarity is not that good.wen i tried exchanging no one was ready to offer more than 5k.so no exchange value.this samsung fones are bull shit.they just keep manufacturing same phones with useless batteries.they just playing with customer loyalty.so both the phones no gud for ur usage.lumia is waste of money.it has problems the playlist keeps chsnging when u connect it to computer.each song shows 2 or3 times on display.if u delete any pic from camera mode the picture re.ains there for most of the time on screen.funny thing the pic can be deleted but the preview is still there.
I am not commenting just like that. I used all thede 3 fones.try asus zenphone.hearf it had 2gb tam.super battery and lot more features at price range of 10k.
spend money wisely.all the best.

• 2014-07-21 02:05
  • vGCY

this is a good phone.but battery problem.ang hanging also

• 2014-07-20 21:57
  • TrnM

> In reply to oio @ 2014-07-19 04:48 from fsVb - click to readGo to nokia 525. Best budget phone in low price. If u care a better davise, dont be quick to buy a smart phone. Collect money for a better smart phone. Low price phones have low quality parts. No matter whats the brand is. Read all of openian u can find before buy the smart phone u silected. Finalay, if u want to get succes, stop playing games and watching movies.

• 2014-07-20 19:46
  • iwpK

> In reply to [deleted post]I want to know about the phone performance. ...plz do tell me! !!!

• 2014-07-20 19:12
  • 6Pa%

> In reply to HIMMAT @ 2014-07-20 16:13 from w4fd - click to readHey have u try to Install this app by taking Bluetooth from ur frnds device??

• 2014-07-20 18:11
  • t}07

Is there three mode for network
1. Auto
2. Gsm
3.wcdma

If yes pls rply

• 2014-07-20 17:55
  • uue7

> In reply to [deleted post]Bro I want to say that the first step is not working so that there is no downloading of teen patti. When it could process for downloading than I can clear cache or any other data. When I am going to download it occurs "Could't install on USB storage or sd card"

• 2014-07-20 16:13
  • w4fd

> In reply to [deleted post]Not need clear catch you try following subject.
Go to the application manager and click on left button and then click on the (reset app preference)
This is the solution of any downloading errors and apps errors
so enjoy sdous 2 with a sweet smile

• 2014-07-20 16:09
  • HxdS

> In reply to [deleted post]Go to Application Manager >> Play Store
Then clear the Cache and then try to download.
If still not downloading, clear the Data and try....
All the Best buddy...

• 2014-07-20 15:22
  • rKT6

> In reply to Jerome @ 2014-07-13 15:07 from v0qG - click to readPoor front camera, afterall its VGA

• 2014-07-20 15:07
  • rJ$t

> In reply to amol @ 2014-07-18 06:15 from rARP - click to readter going through reviews, I bought this Phone for Rs. 8,500/- in Mumbai on 16 July 2014. This phone is good, I wanted phone mainly for video chatting, Camera with Flash & Dual Sim & I found all that in this device. I am not a Game freak hence I didn't wanted high end phone for gaming & nor I wanted to fill up memory by installing unnecessary apps.

It has 4 inch display, which is good & equipped with Android Jelly Bean v. 4.2.2 with 1.2 GHz processor, This phone supports 10 regional languages (Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Punjabi.... )

The video calling on Skype is pretty impressive. I could see & hear the voice of other person clearly without any lag, Skype works well on this phone, I used WIFI.

Camera quality is good with flash during day time, At night the picture comes out little glossy, but then its OK. Front facing VGA camera is also decent, as its just a VGA camera we can't expect more from it.

Overall I a happy with this device.

• 2014-07-20 14:53
  • rJ$t

you can low the bright ness and see your batter work long time when cgarge you can off your phone bright ness and see what happening

• 2014-07-20 13:36
  • 2Twc

This mobile is awesome except battery backup, so I have purchased power bank for it to avoid finding socket all the time...

• 2014-07-20 12:57
  • uZaT

> In reply to S7582 - Fan @ 2014-07-20 10:00 from rKT4 - click to readS7582 fan.. There is any lagging problem ?

• 2014-07-20 10:35
  • X05W
Total of 4379 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582.