1. switch off your phone
2. press Volume Up + Home button + Power button
3. Release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen
4. Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
5. choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
6. After that select option "reboot system now"
Anonymous, 27 Nov 2016It is a 3g phone so how can you say that it will support jio or not?4G sim soppert or not
abcd, 01 Dec 2016is it support jioNo, it supports 2g and 3g. Jio is 4g.
Devaraju, 21 Nov 2016 i am using samsung duos s7582 4g network suported na.can u plz tell me how to connect jio
Suchitra, 11 Nov 2016Can I use Jio sim ?It is a 3g phone so how can you say that it will support jio or not?