Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

29920916

6.3
6.1
5.7

> In reply to jojo @ 2013-10-02 15:40 from Hkqp - click to readpress my files then press all files then sd card and you can copy or move to ext sd card. So simple.

• 2013-10-03 13:27
  • bCqn

> In reply to k @ 2013-10-03 13:15 from bCqn - click to readpress my files then press all files then sd card and you can copy or move to ext sd card. So simplet

• 2013-10-03 13:25
  • bCqn

> In reply to [deleted post]you've ruined it using all the launchers and heavy software. size of sd card is secondary. Get Ccleaner and do a factory reset too . you have a corrupt application somewhere!

• 2013-10-03 13:18
  • bCqn

> In reply to sudhi @ 2013-10-03 06:46 from KSft - click to readyou can transfer only media files music,video photos but NOT applications from sd card to ext sd card (as its called)

• 2013-10-03 13:15
  • bCqn

the worse phone ever until I change the Rom. The original setup was totally slow. I couln't move from one screen to another. The keyboard was very very slow. ALl the simples application was totally impossible to use.I read a lot of forums with the people with exacly the same problem. Then I changed for Kyleopen Rom. Then It's working very good and I'm proud to have that. But before it was very annoied.

• 2013-10-03 12:24
  • nyAE

How can this TERRIBLE phone be so popular ?!?!? I beg you guys if you dont want to get angry while you are using a phone PLEASE DONT BUY THIS PHONE. It is the WORST phone I have ever used in my life. Why ?!?!?

1. HANGING PROBLEM - This phone started hanging the very first day I bought it. I thought it was because I was using a 16gb SD card and the lots of apps I installed. So I decided to uninstall 50% of the apps that weren't so important and use a 4gb SD card but this phone continued to hang. The clean master apps I installed never alleviated the problem. I have tried different launchers, Nova, Adw, Mihome, Holo launchers etc thinking it was touchwiz that was making this phone to hang but still the problem persisted.

2. UNBELIEVEABLY SLUGGISH - It takes like 6sec to open my contact list and I have only 40 contacts. You cant play any decent game because of its snail-like speed and hanging problem.

3.MUSIC PLAYER - There is this continuous annoying glitch whenever you are listening to music. I tried third party apps like Real Player but still the problem persisted. Only TTPOD played my music smoothly but I dont really like the app.

I'm tired of typing. In the nutshell, please if you dont want to waste your money dont buy this phone. Any android phone below $400 is junk.

• 2013-10-03 11:14
  • ftV7

> In reply to rayiesamin @ 2013-10-02 08:47 from Mfx$ - click to readno problem this the great phone on galaxy s deus s7562 on my favorit

• 2013-10-03 11:14
  • vwes

Worthless piece and the Samsung people Absolutely Unhelpful staff at the Samsung store when asked the question about whether or not it is a Samsung by their own admission "there is nothing we can do because you bought it in China" - despite the fact I purchased it from Samsung. crap phone and crap service from Samsung

• 2013-10-03 07:48
  • MfxU

> In reply to jaycee @ 2013-10-02 23:55 from QGMH - click to readin s duos we cnt move app to sd card....download clean master app from playstore if u have RAM problem

• 2013-10-03 07:46
  • U@$I

how to move download apps from sdcard(phone memory)to extsdcard(memorycard)

• 2013-10-03 06:46
  • KSft

when samsung release jelly bean for s duos? i'm from calcutta

• 2013-10-03 06:23
  • t1$B

• 2013-10-03 05:38
  • YQEI

i've got this phone with a 2yr plan, i have dloaded some apps but when I have checked on to the apps (settings>apps) i noticed that there is no option for it to be transfered to SD. Can someone help me how to transfer the apps that I do have to SD because it is affecting the speed of the phone, it lags on me.. whenever i clear the RAM it is almost at it's 80%

• 2013-10-02 23:55
  • QGMH

updated to jelly bean please !!! its over a year now.

• 2013-10-02 21:50
  • BwWV

> In reply to jojo @ 2013-10-02 15:40 from Hkqp - click to readI downloaded appsaver but cud not mov d apps to sd

• 2013-10-02 19:33
  • 9DAe

This phone is nice and the performance is superb. The only thing that I find bothersome is the fast depletion of the battery which depletes at an average of about 30% per day even on mostly standby mode and a few daily texts. So I think the battery storage needs more room for improvement. On the average, it needs recharging every 4 days.

An ordinary high end Nokia phone battery will last 5 to 7 days before recharging. Something to think about for the Samsung product development engineers to further improve future Samsung phones. Otherwise, phone functions excellently as per specifications.

• 2013-10-02 18:46
  • 7XHy

I've been using it for a month and its just amazing, gaming, internet. music, camera its just grrrrreeeeaaaatttt!

I'm just laughing at those negative comments bc they are just lies. so if youre planning to buy this phone go for it!

• 2013-10-02 16:51
  • P@1G

Please don't got to this mobile. more hanging... if you put single Sim little bit that hanging reduce.

• 2013-10-02 16:28
  • t1$K

> In reply to jaycee @ 2013-10-01 23:05 from Qy}W - click to readDownload appsaver

• 2013-10-02 15:40
  • Hkqp

Hi Pals ,

Iam using Samsung galaxy S Duos from March on wards
its looking good but some times it is hanging here the problem with this mobile is hanging while using the internet, apart from this all features are good..............

thanks

• 2013-10-02 15:15
  • 7t%f
Total of 15308 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.