Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

31%

6.3
6.1
5.7

> In reply to jsb @ 2013-09-21 07:52 from rJHy - click to readUse s/w decoder in mxplayer..most of d 720p videos play well in my s duos

• 2013-09-23 08:39
  • X0M2

s duos mobile has all d features which every people wants in budget but because of weak processor it has lost its popularity and it has became worst mobile...this mobile hangs in every task. while opening contact messages call logs it takes time ...while. using internet also it speed is very slow....wenever i use net pack it consume fast and speed is slow....while gaming also it lags.....till know no news about jellybean updates and i dnt think s duos will get 4.1.2 version.....very bad mobile dnt buy s suos because of worst speed processor and poor signal

• 2013-09-23 08:16
  • GQgn

I am not getting 4 gb internal memmory, only getting 1.78(Total) for application and internal storage....
help me to get 4 GB......
or
tell me where is my balance memmory............
midhunjoyt@gmail.com

• 2013-09-23 07:56
  • vGvD

I am using this phone for past 3 months.performance is very poor. I would suggest you to go for grand or if you dont have sufficient budget go for micromax doodle or canvas, they are far better in processing. This phone is really slow,sometime takes 30+ sec to open the calllog.so it makes me to wait for a min to give a call.other processing is also slow as you can't expect much from a single core processor.don't buy this phone else you will suffer like me.

• 2013-09-23 07:15
  • PWhq

Is it practical to buy s duos 7562 am planning to purchase

• 2013-09-23 07:12
  • P%uR

> In reply to RAJESH CHOPRA @ 2013-09-22 07:26 from 2@YC - click to read Why do not work Folder lock system ?

• 2013-09-23 07:05
  • ut5i

> In reply to satti @ 2013-09-22 17:06 from 7tP6 - click to readit's available grand mini, it good than grand with all versions
i suggest you to go for that

• 2013-09-23 06:20
  • utEk

I have used this phone for 4 months and i was happy and was having trust on samsung that they would have given and type of glass protection but when yesterday my mobile fall from desk the touch and the keys were broken and now this phone has no meaning for me as it was very worst phone but the features and other things are very good but when my screen broke i am unable to do anything. :-( :-(

• 2013-09-23 05:39
  • bCek

> In reply to treylyz @ 2013-09-22 08:33 from N9@S - click to readHey bro, can you teach me how to unroot and make such partitions on the fone memory? I think your post is a bignhelp. Thnaks..

• 2013-09-23 02:52
  • v0qT

S7562 both Hanging problem pls tel me latest updated software avalable now......?

• 2013-09-22 23:51
  • Y}K4

i'd rather go for LG Optimus L7 >.

• 2013-09-22 22:38
  • P@1G

i want to buy a phone .pls suggest me to go for s duos or grand

• 2013-09-22 17:06
  • 7tP6

is samsung is gud set to show as well as woking because i m totaly confuse. I want to purchase good smart phone less than 10000.
Help me.

• 2013-09-22 16:42
  • rJd0

It is a piece of garbage.
ultra slow. Get an optimos p716 or galaxy grand

• 2013-09-22 16:20
  • 85FQ

samsung s duos is worst and crap mobile of samsung ....i dnt knw how samsung make dis type of mobile...it has weak processor cortex A5 gpu is adreno 200 ....internet work slow because of weak processor speed is slow i use one game dat also lag. .purchase one month before n its was worst experience shame on u samsung

• 2013-09-22 15:39
  • rJvB

> In reply to ahmad @ 2013-09-21 11:41 from vQ%M - click to readi got my phone from genuine Samsung Smart Cafe shop and it does not hang after 1 months use
i do not play any games on this mobile
Anyway contact Samsung service center if there is any update for the software from 4.0.4 to 4.1.2 which should solve any problems
You may also try to reset the cache , its shown on youtube

• 2013-09-22 15:12
  • tE69

i have bought the this phone and there is problem in laying hd videos i have use mx playe its all codec but video seems to be laggy pls can anyone tell me what should i do???

• 2013-09-22 14:39
  • 2SL8

> In reply to kutty @ 2013-09-22 08:12 from t1$K - click to readWhat problems? Hanging is due to corrupt software and for battery install juice defender.

• 2013-09-22 14:10
  • bCqn

1.I want to take samsung galaxy s7562 it is a good mobile or not please send me as soon as you can.
2.There is dual camera or not in this mobile.
3.Download speed is less or more.

• 2013-09-22 12:28
  • utxF

i think its a good phone that fits in our budget and have very good features.

• 2013-09-22 11:51
  • U$4N
Total of 15277 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.