Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

16%

6.3
6.1
5.7

> In reply to NJMG @ 2013-10-03 11:14 from ftV7 - click to readi am having same problem with sluggish performance especially when i urgently want to phone somebody and it takes ages for the Contacts to open
lets upgrade it to 4.1.2. Jelly Bean and then see what happens

• 2013-10-04 06:13
  • tE6b

My samsung galaxy s duos GT S7562
2gb in internal storage in specification 4gb how to use other memory

• 2013-10-04 05:58
  • t7XH
  • F

the phone is very slow lagging

• 2013-10-04 04:00
  • utVj

FRom past one year I'm using ds phone it is slow lagging and even subway surfers will not play in d phone I bought ds phone for 18000 Rs at d time of release completely waste of money don buy dis plz

• 2013-10-03 23:07
  • t1$K

slow, lagging and hanging problem is caused by installing faulty 3rd party apps and games. there are conflicts between softwares installed itself. I've noticed this when installing softwares on my tablet. it has even a higher specs than my awesome Galaxy S Duos.

• 2013-10-03 22:42
  • vj1k

An excellent smartphone, very fast and amazing battery performance.

• 2013-10-03 21:26
  • gxPf

my favourite phone ever....already have gone 7 month to buy it really a superb mobile i love it , my fvt phone ever :)

• 2013-10-03 19:37
  • bCeT

i hate this samsung galaxy s duos because of so many compaint with in 2 month mother board compaint and heat problem can't use more than 2 to 3 minit and now my wi-fi also compalaint what to do.... hate samsung...

• 2013-10-03 18:22
  • utD9

Samsung galaxy 7562 hi is a very nice phone and not a hanging problam this phone

• 2013-10-03 17:02
  • rJHj

how to transsfer data from PC to phone

• 2013-10-03 15:14
  • tesw

> In reply to NJMG @ 2013-10-03 11:14 from ftV7 - click to readif u have hang problem disable third party app like google chrome playmovies playbook hangout chaton etc and get some free internal memory. ...go to setting>application manager>all> disable app mentioned above n see difference

• 2013-10-03 13:32
  • U{5w

> In reply to jojo @ 2013-10-02 15:40 from Hkqp - click to readpress my files then press all files then sd card and you can copy or move to ext sd card. So simple.

• 2013-10-03 13:27
  • bCqn

> In reply to k @ 2013-10-03 13:15 from bCqn - click to readpress my files then press all files then sd card and you can copy or move to ext sd card. So simplet

• 2013-10-03 13:25
  • bCqn

> In reply to [deleted post]you've ruined it using all the launchers and heavy software. size of sd card is secondary. Get Ccleaner and do a factory reset too . you have a corrupt application somewhere!

• 2013-10-03 13:18
  • bCqn

> In reply to sudhi @ 2013-10-03 06:46 from KSft - click to readyou can transfer only media files music,video photos but NOT applications from sd card to ext sd card (as its called)

• 2013-10-03 13:15
  • bCqn

the worse phone ever until I change the Rom. The original setup was totally slow. I couln't move from one screen to another. The keyboard was very very slow. ALl the simples application was totally impossible to use.I read a lot of forums with the people with exacly the same problem. Then I changed for Kyleopen Rom. Then It's working very good and I'm proud to have that. But before it was very annoied.

• 2013-10-03 12:24
  • nyAE

How can this TERRIBLE phone be so popular ?!?!? I beg you guys if you dont want to get angry while you are using a phone PLEASE DONT BUY THIS PHONE. It is the WORST phone I have ever used in my life. Why ?!?!?

1. HANGING PROBLEM - This phone started hanging the very first day I bought it. I thought it was because I was using a 16gb SD card and the lots of apps I installed. So I decided to uninstall 50% of the apps that weren't so important and use a 4gb SD card but this phone continued to hang. The clean master apps I installed never alleviated the problem. I have tried different launchers, Nova, Adw, Mihome, Holo launchers etc thinking it was touchwiz that was making this phone to hang but still the problem persisted.

2. UNBELIEVEABLY SLUGGISH - It takes like 6sec to open my contact list and I have only 40 contacts. You cant play any decent game because of its snail-like speed and hanging problem.

3.MUSIC PLAYER - There is this continuous annoying glitch whenever you are listening to music. I tried third party apps like Real Player but still the problem persisted. Only TTPOD played my music smoothly but I dont really like the app.

I'm tired of typing. In the nutshell, please if you dont want to waste your money dont buy this phone. Any android phone below $400 is junk.

• 2013-10-03 11:14
  • ftV7

> In reply to rayiesamin @ 2013-10-02 08:47 from Mfx$ - click to readno problem this the great phone on galaxy s deus s7562 on my favorit

• 2013-10-03 11:14
  • vwes

Worthless piece and the Samsung people Absolutely Unhelpful staff at the Samsung store when asked the question about whether or not it is a Samsung by their own admission "there is nothing we can do because you bought it in China" - despite the fact I purchased it from Samsung. crap phone and crap service from Samsung

• 2013-10-03 07:48
  • MfxU
Total of 15540 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.