Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

14%

6.3
6.1
5.7

An excellent smartphone, very fast and amazing battery performance.

• 2013-10-03 21:26
  • gxPf

my favourite phone ever....already have gone 7 month to buy it really a superb mobile i love it , my fvt phone ever :)

• 2013-10-03 19:37
  • bCeT

i hate this samsung galaxy s duos because of so many compaint with in 2 month mother board compaint and heat problem can't use more than 2 to 3 minit and now my wi-fi also compalaint what to do.... hate samsung...

• 2013-10-03 18:22
  • utD9

Samsung galaxy 7562 hi is a very nice phone and not a hanging problam this phone

• 2013-10-03 17:02
  • rJHj

how to transsfer data from PC to phone

• 2013-10-03 15:14
  • tesw

> In reply to NJMG @ 2013-10-03 11:14 from ftV7 - click to readif u have hang problem disable third party app like google chrome playmovies playbook hangout chaton etc and get some free internal memory. ...go to setting>application manager>all> disable app mentioned above n see difference

• 2013-10-03 13:32
  • U{5w

> In reply to jojo @ 2013-10-02 15:40 from Hkqp - click to readpress my files then press all files then sd card and you can copy or move to ext sd card. So simple.

• 2013-10-03 13:27
  • bCqn

> In reply to k @ 2013-10-03 13:15 from bCqn - click to readpress my files then press all files then sd card and you can copy or move to ext sd card. So simplet

• 2013-10-03 13:25
  • bCqn

> In reply to [deleted post]you've ruined it using all the launchers and heavy software. size of sd card is secondary. Get Ccleaner and do a factory reset too . you have a corrupt application somewhere!

• 2013-10-03 13:18
  • bCqn

> In reply to sudhi @ 2013-10-03 06:46 from KSft - click to readyou can transfer only media files music,video photos but NOT applications from sd card to ext sd card (as its called)

• 2013-10-03 13:15
  • bCqn

the worse phone ever until I change the Rom. The original setup was totally slow. I couln't move from one screen to another. The keyboard was very very slow. ALl the simples application was totally impossible to use.I read a lot of forums with the people with exacly the same problem. Then I changed for Kyleopen Rom. Then It's working very good and I'm proud to have that. But before it was very annoied.

• 2013-10-03 12:24
  • nyAE

How can this TERRIBLE phone be so popular ?!?!? I beg you guys if you dont want to get angry while you are using a phone PLEASE DONT BUY THIS PHONE. It is the WORST phone I have ever used in my life. Why ?!?!?

1. HANGING PROBLEM - This phone started hanging the very first day I bought it. I thought it was because I was using a 16gb SD card and the lots of apps I installed. So I decided to uninstall 50% of the apps that weren't so important and use a 4gb SD card but this phone continued to hang. The clean master apps I installed never alleviated the problem. I have tried different launchers, Nova, Adw, Mihome, Holo launchers etc thinking it was touchwiz that was making this phone to hang but still the problem persisted.

2. UNBELIEVEABLY SLUGGISH - It takes like 6sec to open my contact list and I have only 40 contacts. You cant play any decent game because of its snail-like speed and hanging problem.

3.MUSIC PLAYER - There is this continuous annoying glitch whenever you are listening to music. I tried third party apps like Real Player but still the problem persisted. Only TTPOD played my music smoothly but I dont really like the app.

I'm tired of typing. In the nutshell, please if you dont want to waste your money dont buy this phone. Any android phone below $400 is junk.

• 2013-10-03 11:14
  • ftV7

> In reply to rayiesamin @ 2013-10-02 08:47 from Mfx$ - click to readno problem this the great phone on galaxy s deus s7562 on my favorit

• 2013-10-03 11:14
  • vwes

Worthless piece and the Samsung people Absolutely Unhelpful staff at the Samsung store when asked the question about whether or not it is a Samsung by their own admission "there is nothing we can do because you bought it in China" - despite the fact I purchased it from Samsung. crap phone and crap service from Samsung

• 2013-10-03 07:48
  • MfxU

> In reply to jaycee @ 2013-10-02 23:55 from QGMH - click to readin s duos we cnt move app to sd card....download clean master app from playstore if u have RAM problem

• 2013-10-03 07:46
  • U@$I

how to move download apps from sdcard(phone memory)to extsdcard(memorycard)

• 2013-10-03 06:46
  • KSft

when samsung release jelly bean for s duos? i'm from calcutta

• 2013-10-03 06:23
  • t1$B

• 2013-10-03 05:38
  • YQEI

i've got this phone with a 2yr plan, i have dloaded some apps but when I have checked on to the apps (settings>apps) i noticed that there is no option for it to be transfered to SD. Can someone help me how to transfer the apps that I do have to SD because it is affecting the speed of the phone, it lags on me.. whenever i clear the RAM it is almost at it's 80%

• 2013-10-02 23:55
  • QGMH
Total of 15535 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.