Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

SO my Review is that
Battry- 7/10
Screen 7/10
Camera - 7/10
Gaming - 1/10( Very Bad about Gaming)
Call quility - 8/10
Processing - 4/10
Net - 9/10
Overall- 4/10
( my openion Don't buy This)

• 2014-10-17 15:41
  • rKGE

heating

• 2014-10-17 12:29
  • utVr

I am unable to transfer my phone book from my phone to my SD card kindly suggest

• 2014-10-17 08:11
  • utC8

ive rooted and remove useless system app and wholla its faster now

• 2014-10-17 00:04
  • PT}x

hanging problem

• 2014-10-16 19:00
  • rKTu

the worst phone i had ever met.always hang.i hate this phone

• 2014-10-16 14:27
  • t7Xh

plz tell me how root my samsung s7562

• 2014-10-16 14:13
  • YTKJ

very very bad phone. very slow for downloading and hanging all functions. so dont buy this phone

• 2014-10-16 11:16
  • tT{b

I am a great fan of Samsung, but how ever that I am very saddened to see this. This phone is very suicidal and keeps hanging. Please help I don't know what to. I have tried calling the Police, but they said they wont help since its Samsung.!!!!

• 2014-10-16 10:31
  • utJ5

this is vvvvvvv good phone
camer was so good ans speaker are also good
battery back up are vvvvv nice

• 2014-10-16 07:58
  • XuCH

> In reply to Rohit @ 2014-10-13 07:37 from 7w4W - click to readWhy Samsung mode this type phone this phone very very bad phone to use with us please don't buy this type phone

• 2014-10-16 04:55
  • rAMI

Tooooo slow... and some times become hang..

• 2014-10-16 03:55
  • utUK

bad bad samsung phone hang totli

• 2014-10-15 19:42
  • 2ZYn

well everyone has their own experiences...and the way i have my own...not such a bad phone..as i see the comments...using this phone from the past one year...n no issues till now..!

• 2014-10-15 16:56
  • uuPq

> In reply to RIYA @ 2014-10-13 17:43 from PEWx - click to readthis is very very very very bad phone i had meet!!! when i install more than 2 apps to starts to slow !!!! why samsung made this like phones

• 2014-10-15 15:50
  • 7j{h

Pathetic Phone.... i suggest not to buy this phone... only problems are there, nothing else

Note :-

If any one who wants to come in problems related to phone so go ahead and buy this...

• 2014-10-15 13:40
  • YMwR

i used to have this phone just that its load too slow. :/

• 2014-10-15 10:31
  • uH%8

dear friends never trust samsung and dont buy samsung mobile phones ! this is my story ..i am a economical person i wanted an android phone because to live with this present world and friends. one day i baught samsung galaxy s duos by collecting money for almost three months .i realised that this phone hangs a lot and one day my wifi suddenly stopped for no reason.it was giving me an error message saying "incorrect password" even if there was no password for other device i.e. it was open i tried changing password but it didnt worked.so i tried hard resetting the phone but wasen't sucessful then i tried updating software but still it faild .so then at last i went to samsung service centre they took my phone and said we will fix it and after some days they said that we are not able to fix your problem .you will have to change the entire chipset and you will have to pay rs 5500/- for that because handset's warrenty period was expired .i was shocked to hear that.now you only tell i took this phone for rs 13600/-and only in one year ti gave me this headache. woudent it be better that i buy a new mobile insted of paying rs 5500 to them . what would you do ?

• 2014-10-15 06:54
  • bJfp

can any one tell when the phone get updated i am fed up of this

• 2014-10-14 17:09
  • 2SLS

It hangs a lot and touch movements is also not satisfying. If u install an app more than 30mb , it becomes difficult to even to make a single call... due to lot of hanging issue. If u want to use it for calling purpose only then go get buy it otherwise, never bought it. It is the worst phone ever.

• 2014-10-14 16:05
  • GQh1
Total of 15536 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.