Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

28%

6.3
6.1
5.8

Nice phone but if installed or run more than 2 application it slows or hangs..so better selecting higher series android or windows in lower budget..

• 2013-07-19 08:24
  • t}JN

> In reply to shfdi @ 2013-07-18 19:03 from X}tP - click to readCheck out Lg L5 II dual @11k. Good brand,ips display, good battery back up,smooth touch but no front camera.http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_opt...455-5373­.php

• 2013-07-19 08:21
  • 7qLL

really nice....video clarity best

• 2013-07-19 08:10
  • uuDI

> In reply to akki @ 2013-07-18 20:41 from ttcx - click to readHow to update jelybin version?

• 2013-07-19 07:42
  • 2@ys

> In reply to harsha @ 2013-07-18 19:23 from KSeN - click to readGood functional moblie. Bt havng problem with wifi.

• 2013-07-19 07:40
  • XuE4

I purchased this phone and i am very happy to buy these. my friends take this phone as s3. This phone dual camera and highest ram memory which can't be found in any other phone of this price expect micromax or xolo.

• 2013-07-19 07:31
  • Xuyc

Nice phone

• 2013-07-19 06:20
  • rK02

Hi Dudes witch is the best phone in samsung brand........?

• 2013-07-19 04:55
  • 9xpT

Canvas 2 better

• 2013-07-19 04:22
  • 7tDm

Guys, d0n't blame the ph0nes, it depends on h0w u will manage and care ur ph0nes. . andr0id means low battery back up, because of its free open s0urce.. all touchscreens have a negative parts but it depends on how u will take go0d care them.

• 2013-07-19 03:26
  • P@1G

I got a problem with my galaxy S duos, from the time I bought it am not able to move software's from phone memory to memory card, after that my WiFi is also not turning ON. It has only been about 4 months since I started using this phone. I then took the set to a Samsung authorised service centre at Ernakulam, on 22.6.2013 (bill no. 4154154130). They returned the set on 25.6.2013 saying that all problems are solved but when I checked it out at the service centre itself I found it in the same way that I had given it. They took it again telling that the mother board had problem and they would replace it and return it in 5 days. They gave me 3 number’s to contact them in which not even one was reachable, so I had to go and find out the status of my set personally about 4 times. After all this I got my set back on 8.7.2013 after a lot of yelling at the staff of the Samsung service centre but still it has the same complaints that it had when I gave it for warranty claim and also 3 more new problems such as phone switching off frequently, hotspot error, speaker not working due to the quality of your service engineers. So the problems have not only been unsolved but also new problems added by your service, again on 9.7.2013 I have resubmitted my set for repair. Such a pity that Samsung had to make me wait about 3 weeks and they were not able to repair a simple problem such as wifi not working and still unable to move apps from phone to memory card, and also increase more complaints from 2 problems to 5 problems after servicing. On 10th July 2013 I was called by an executive from the management head office of Samsung and took the status of my set and heard all my problems and told me that my issues will be solved in 24 hrs, then no any idea from anybody from Samsung service centre or head office. Another executive from Noida office called me on 17th July again following up on my issue and giving his word that either I would be refunded or a new set issued and no idea about that either. To date the status of my mobile is unknown due to the efficiency and quality of Samsung service and management. Will wait for few more days then go to consumer court and also start creating awareness about the Samsung brand diminishing quality.
Really a big shame on Samsung, pity you....almost 5000 complaints in Samsung service centre in one month at cochin only, minimum 1 month for a customer to get his phone back from service. Also at least 10 people really angry with staff in a day due to their stupidity...
Hats off SAMSUNG, if you go on like this your spot as top smart phone seller will end very soon, even sales shops are now not suggesting Samsung mobiles to customers due to the bad quality after the increase in demand.
A really dissatisfied customer, who made a big MISTAKE in purchasing a Samsung mobile.
Nijin
TO CONCLUDE PLZ DO NOT BUY THIS SET,BAD PRODUCT AND EVEN WORSE SERVICE.
SERVICE ENGG OF SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE SAY THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST PRODUCTS BY SAMSUNG.

• 2013-07-18 22:17
  • tTZV

> In reply to Phenix @ 2013-07-18 03:57 from uv4r - click to readHow can i update this fone to jelly bean..?????

• 2013-07-18 20:41
  • ttcx

> In reply to ss kadakkal @ 2013-07-18 16:20 from 9xpT - click to readits awseme dude......u wl b hapy wd dz

• 2013-07-18 20:24
  • 7tUL

i have this mobile, please effort some money and go for better mobile.
CAUTION: please do not buy this mobile

• 2013-07-18 19:23
  • KSeN

some please tell me a good anroid phone to buy within the price range of 10 to 11k. thanks in advance...

• 2013-07-18 19:03
  • X}tP

i requset for u plese updt jelyybean version Galaxy S Duos S7562

• 2013-07-18 18:24
  • v{Sx

This is very bad phone.Every time it strucks.

• 2013-07-18 18:07
  • KSeW

its much beter than canvas full serious even its canvas 4
and its good price un the budget

• 2013-07-18 17:52
  • vbMe

some one please tel me a very good anroid phone to buy within the price range of 10-11k. Thanks in advance...

• 2013-07-18 17:26
  • s%{R
Total of 15165 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.