Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

23%

6.2
6.1
5.7

> In reply to sid @ 2014-12-01 08:49 from U{dt - click to readno......you cant play big games on this phone its ram is very short totally waste of money. it hangs every second.do not buy plzz....:(:(:(

• 2014-12-02 18:08
  • tU3%

• 2014-12-02 18:07
  • tU3%

my mobile proxy sensor not working?any solution for me??

• 2014-12-02 07:26
  • EP$i

my camera isn't working well. will snap but the pictures will turn out to be blank or black. looks corrupt what could be the problem?

• 2014-12-01 12:08
  • ftKH

Guys tell me about this phone can i install the gama gta.sanderas.liberty pls reply

• 2014-12-01 08:49
  • U{dt

> In reply to Nicks @ 2014-11-29 12:14 from Hxes - click to readhaving sensor prob
its not work properly
in this case ur phone screen off during call

whn other one cut this ur call
then ur screen appear again
either you cant see
u can remove ur battry n insert again
thn ur cp work again properly

• 2014-11-29 19:58
  • UNZR

I am using this phone around 1 year.Phones performance is very bad.Camera is okay.Most worst part of the phone is its CPU 1ghz processor is just for sound.CPU performance is worst than galaxy y.Second to second it get hanged.Even if you capture a pic and go to gallery it get stuck for few times.Display and touch is okay and good respectively.Phones critical desease is it get veryyy hot while gaming and data surfing.Overall Samsung's worst phone ever.

• 2014-11-29 16:30
  • t1$C

Whenever i attend or make a call, my cell screen display goes off & gets hanged for long.
I am facing this problem since three months.

Plz rply as soon as possible.
Thanks.

• 2014-11-29 12:14
  • Hxes

this mobile software update is required regularly its big problem otherwise mobile strock.

• 2014-11-29 11:59
  • uvXq

My phone does not recognize my sd card, and it won't allow me to access my photo gallery, saying that I need to delete any unnecessary data as there is no space to open it, I think that is a fault of the phone. How do I fix this? Thanks.

• 2014-11-29 10:24
  • vxPL

Google play services not supported

• 2014-11-29 08:00
  • 6P%I

quittt gooooooddd.....

able to use lightly ... :)

• 2014-11-29 07:31
  • 2ZYC

> In reply to Bhumi @ 2014-11-26 19:53 from HsLI - click to readTry installing PMP Ultra ROM. Based on CyanogenMOD.
Works flawless for me.

• 2014-11-27 09:03
  • nDUC

not supporting full HD
sometimes steck
not good

• 2014-11-27 07:57
  • rAME

after 1 yr of gud service..now my s duos cant open even the smallest of applications proprly..wenever i open gallery or camera its hanged..alredy got it repaired twice in service centre..frustated with this cell now..either update or stop marketing this kind of models

• 2014-11-27 06:05
  • U@Hg

My camera is not working properly and having voice problems during calls... what to do?? may i update software or something else... tell

• 2014-11-26 19:53
  • HsLI

> In reply to agl @ 2014-11-24 12:33 from rAfs - click to readNo update for this cell....its simply stupid

• 2014-11-26 17:16
  • H4w5

HD Video not Supported,During Browsing the Internet My cell phone be hang

• 2014-11-25 18:03
  • Y}K4

the android version of Duos s 7562 is great. what i found in the phone as little trouble is the battery- which lasts only a day even without functioning some applications. So, somebody to tell me how to upgrade the capacity of the battery.

Regards,

• 2014-11-25 13:31
  • 9xae

Bakwasssssss......
too much hanging on every activity.
whats the hell was happening when this cell phone was created.
noted all yours sold your cell phone as erly as possible and buy different cell not as Samsung caz Samsung gives too much less features in his cell phones, and no any software update available for his same.

Thanks

• 2014-11-25 12:54
  • v}Qq
Total of 15713 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.