Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

6.3
6.1
5.7

AWEFUL.... SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE
This phone is slow and I mean really really slow, im waiting over 60sec just to load the numbers to make a call I'm always having to restart it to try and get it to work. I went to take it back after just ne week I was so frustrated but I had to send it to Samsung myself and it was so much hassle Ive never sent it in. today I seriously walked all the way to the bakery 2 streets away and back and then I was finally able to load a contact to make the actual call.

all that and you can just imagine the horror (or no so) when I dropped in and smashed the screen tonight after only 5 months since buying it.. BRING ON A NEW PHONE!!!

• 2013-07-02 14:32
  • vFkk

can i upgrade os in jelly bean?
pls reply at guddu.azad@gmail.com

• 2013-07-02 13:24
  • tU26

Its one of the worst phone in Galaxy series

• 2013-07-02 12:36
  • sSTc

nice phone can try it

• 2013-07-02 12:27
  • IaHe

Its totally slow for poor RAM.

• 2013-07-02 11:56
  • uI2e

dear user till samsung solve hanging problem use below method to avoid hanging problem effectivly..

1.in developer option tick force gpu rendering

2.window anitmatiö and transition scale at 0.5x

3.limit background process at 4

4.2 homescreen pages at most

5.clear ram 2-3 time

6.if u can use one sim card

i am sure it all help you

• 2013-07-02 11:56
  • Hkqu

Hello....
I am using this from last 3 months and bought this based on the above reviews. But my experience about this is as:
1. The processor is slow concerning the present day applications and due to this there is a lag in the response time.
2. Screen size and resolution is good and is handy too.
3. The appearance is decent with good touch.
4. The RAM is sufficient but due to the slow processor seems lesser, frequent cleanup is required.
5. Battery backup is decent, runs about 24hrs with 2G data ON and 100% charging. Although the charging time is 2hrs.

I have a bad experience with the hardware as its lock button is not working properly and currently it is in the service center. They are replacing the motherboard as the smaller problems are difficult to handle.

• 2013-07-02 11:55
  • U27E

I am using this phone for past 10 days.. Everything is good as of now except that it hangs a little and also hangs a lot when we are playing games.

• 2013-07-02 11:00
  • 9CqX

nice specification i have one week in use is very nice

• 2013-07-02 10:43
  • PUhU

> In reply to Kamal @ 2013-07-01 06:33 from K57m - click to readI am using this phone from one week but i dont have any probleum .. nice touch good display gaming is very nice i love my phone .. ITS A TRUE REVIEW BLEAVE ME..

• 2013-07-02 10:10

• 2013-07-02 09:13
  • uvVs

> In reply to Sagar @ 2013-07-01 09:53 from Mth7 - click to readIts not like that...

• 2013-07-02 09:08
  • uvVs

> In reply to Akann O @ 2013-07-02 08:18 from N9@T - click to readGo to music player option go to album select song. Name which u want as a ringtone press on dat song ioption will cum set as ringtone

• 2013-07-02 09:08
  • rK0Y

> In reply to Akann O @ 2013-07-02 08:18 from N9@T - click to readLong press the song from media player....

• 2013-07-02 09:03
  • uvVs

Please how do I set a song from my music library as the ringtone on galaxy s duos? Thanks

• 2013-07-02 08:18
  • N9@T

Im using one sim in this phone camera video quality iis good im upset with its performance while playing games its lags sometime its hangs if this 2 problem is clear this will be best phone and in specs internal memory is 4gb (1.8 only users available) pls increase internal memory otherwise this phone is nice at its range

• 2013-07-02 06:56
  • rKX7

i am user of this phone.
i want 2 change the customer details form my billing address.
is it possible

• 2013-07-02 06:55
  • K6tr

> In reply to joy @ 2013-07-01 18:09 from t1$A - click to readUse only one sim :)

• 2013-07-02 05:51
  • vLxj

This phones is my lucky phone...i like this mobile...

• 2013-07-02 02:37
  • XuNm

touch screen is poor, performance poor, really slow all the time RAM is busy, can't move apps to sd card, internal memory is really low should have been 8 gb...battery life awesome, call quality awesome, typing awesome, camera quality in 5mp is awesome its fantastic, video is amazing i loved it but I'm not happy with its performance and screen touch..
plz can anyone tell me how to downgrade it to gingerbread 2.3???? thanks

• 2013-07-02 00:11
  • nCe{
Total of 15316 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.