Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

10%

6.3
6.1
5.7

> In reply to christina @ 2014-09-05 06:58 from YW20 - click to readSamsung galaxy k zoom is the best

• 2014-09-07 08:22
  • t1$C

thid bhone is vry bad n not good battery backup

• 2014-09-07 08:15
  • utRs

Third class mobile from big company like samsung. ..got too much problem in just 16 months of usage.. getting switch off automatically...always hang ....got battery problem. ...even you cant download more than 4-5 apps because of low RAM.....games hang no option to move to sd card.....never buy this model i will sold it soon third class samsung mobiles..

• 2014-09-07 06:56
  • GQ9x

my phone is not charging. i have got its socket for four times from samsung service centre and still does not charged. i tried using different chargers too but no use, they say battery and motherboard is alryt i dnt what to do now sugget

• 2014-09-07 06:44
  • RKkx

This is a very bad chioce. slow processor even sometimes opening the dialer takes time to load. gallery opens slow sd memory cant be uused to save apps so internal memory easily gets exhausted overall a very bad choice

• 2014-09-07 03:29
  • rKbA

the worst phone of samsung I have ever used. a galaxy y will not hang in which android 2.3 is used and this phone hangs too much and also gets switched off after a few minutes

• 2014-09-06 21:38
  • fCx2

> In reply to veerendraprj @ 2014-09-04 08:25 from uu9L - click to readI am using a chinese original Samsung S Duos S7562 set. It also gets switched off automatically after few minutes. I can't switch it on by its power button. It required to remove the battery and then to be switched off by the power button.
One thing I don't understand that weather it gets switched off or it goes into deeeeeeep sleeeeep mode. Because, if I don't remove the battery and switch off properly by switching on and off by the power button, the battery goes down after short time. when I remove the battery, insert it, switch it on by the power button and switch off properly by the power button, then the battery lasts for long time. So, I think it goes into deep sleep mode.
To solve it, I tried to switch it on by pressing the volume up, home and power button at the same time. But it did not work. later, I tried again by pressing volume down. home and power button at the same time. This also not worked. Now I am suffering from a critical problem which is I can't switch on the phone even by removing the battery and switching on by the power button. How can I solve this problem?????
!!!! Please do help me!!!!!!!

• 2014-09-06 17:06

• U@Hx

handset colour are damege

• 2014-09-06 08:02
  • rK8f

most worst mobile...battery back up is very poor...and most important problem that its hang continuously...

• 2014-09-06 08:01
  • u78@

Worst phone I have ever seen, two times went To service center within warranty. But no satisfactory solution received for automatically switched off problem. ...

• 2014-09-06 05:59

• rAQ1

poor battery backup!!!!

• 2014-09-05 12:25
  • 2SDg

> In reply to Madonna @ 2014-09-04 10:18 from pWHU - click to readi some how like it.its gets hang but malai mann paryo.

• 2014-09-05 11:14
  • PAXf

my phone is not charging.
i tried using different chargers too but no use,
they say battery and motherboard is alryt
i dnt what to do now
sugget me something

• 2014-09-05 09:01
  • fCxi

i want to buy a phone ...can any one sugguest me which phone is the best ..........

• 2014-09-05 06:58
  • YW20

The mobile set is too slow. And the battery charge is very very bed.

• 2014-09-04 12:53
  • t5$b

I have had this device for about I year till now. I have bought four batteries uptill now and the problem has not been solved. it is so slow too.

• 2014-09-04 10:18
  • pWHU
Total of 15402 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.