Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

30%

6.3
6.1
5.8

after viewing al da buddy's cmmnt wt im flng s...its nt a gud choice 2 buy sam products

• 2014-07-11 17:18
  • U@rh

> In reply to rips @ 2014-07-10 08:04 from KAej - click to readbuy another phone

• 2014-07-11 16:43
  • TL5k

The phone is worst and samsung is going down.which would be replaced by someone soon.

I'm using this phone for the past 6 months and i have many problems with this phone regarding 3G data it works only in one sim and some times it even rejects the sim.

I had very good belief on smasung but they cheated people with low class products.

I'm so much frustrated because i bought two of them for me and my brother both are having same issues.

Finally Guys...dont buy samsung it is going low now a days...
This is not a fake review.. those who has doubts can contact me on 9686474636

• 2014-07-11 14:06
  • rJxM

I'm using this phone for the last one year. It have a poor battery backup and sometimes it lags. But when I uninstalled facebook app I experienced a better battery.

• 2014-07-11 11:53
  • rATT

hi, I am using samsung 7562 , this mobile is working fine alrady am using 12 months ago. . it would be better to use and enjoy ...>>

• 2014-07-11 10:42
  • 9BB%

> In reply to nits @ 2014-07-06 11:28 from vG5E - click to readDont.

• 2014-07-10 18:11
  • t7Xh

vry good in video bt battery is th issue

• 2014-07-10 15:54
  • CDJi

this mobile is working fine alrady am using 15 months ago. . .

• 2014-07-10 15:50
  • fCx{

hi,
I am using samsung 7562 chinese set since last 1 year. it has some regular problems. it's not a phone to be fully trust on. can't be confident that it will work all the time. Now a days it's going to sleep mode automatically and can't be switched on again. I have to remove the battery and restart the phone again. it happens all the time like around 10-15 times a day. in the night its almost off. I reseted it but could not solve it. and no software service available here for this mobile. how can I solve the problem? Please help me.

• 2014-07-10 08:04
  • KAej

I'm user Samsung galaxy s duos 7562 my problem is slow always slow again and again... and many many problem specially slow

• 2014-07-09 18:52
  • U@HF

hi i am use the samsung galaxy s duos s7562 in 1 year my problem is this mobile any time show emergency call only i want solve my problem.

• 2014-07-08 18:35
  • 9yfj

All the users who complain battery problem, this is an Android phone folks. The main problem with ALL the SMARTPHONES are that its battery doesn't last for long. If you want to save battery then I recommend u Kill all applications that you aren't going to use. Set CPU app helps in saving some battery too.

• 2014-07-08 12:00
  • vGwB

> In reply to Reshma @ 2014-07-04 04:33 from vGtc - click to readThe internal memory of this phone is only 2GB. When we go on installing many apps, it isn't sufficient(especially for high end apps). That is where external SD card comes in handy. You can store all your personal data like songs, photographs, documents etc on external card. An external card is a must for efficient use of the phone.

• 2014-07-08 11:55
  • vGwB

hi,
I am using samsung 7562 bought in DUBAI chinese set since last 1 year. it has some regular problems. it's not a phone to be fully trust on. can't be confident that it will work all the time. Now a days it's going to sleep mode automatically and can't be switched on again. I have to remove the battery and restart the phone again. it happens all the time like around 10-15 times a day. in the night its almost off. I reseted it but could not solve it. and no software service available here for this mobile. how can I solve the problem? Please help me.

• 2014-07-08 11:00
  • 7tP}

hi,
I am using samsung 7562 bought in Dubai chinese set since last 1 year. it has some regular problems. it's not a phone to be fully trust on. can't be confident that it will work all the time. Now a days it's going to sleep mode automatically and can't be switched on again. I have to remove the battery and restart the phone again. it happens all the time like around 10-15 times a day. in the night its almost off. I reset ed it but could not solve it. and no software service available here for this mobile. how can I solve the problem? Please help me.

• 2014-07-08 10:56
  • 7tP}

battery issue

• 2014-07-08 10:10
  • X{ea

Very good phone for watching movies , especially for youjizz.

• 2014-07-08 08:47
  • 9Lax

this mobile is very good but battary issu

• 2014-07-08 07:23
  • tUdx

is this a video streamig phone

• 2014-07-08 05:28
  • w9JX

> In reply to galib @ 2014-07-07 08:32 from utga - click to readbattery problem vundadhu

• 2014-07-07 20:58
  • X0}J
Total of 15167 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.