Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 - user opinions and reviews

28%

6.3
6.1
5.8

sir please dont buy samsung brand,

it always hanging and ask to restart the mobile, its plus point is looking good only, but it very very worst to use the samsung product mobiles, ihave two mobiles in samsung samsung duos and samsung monte, these two waste

• 2014-07-13 03:13
  • rKH6

nice mobile using since may 2013 no problem at all

• 2014-07-12 19:46
  • GQ9J

good looking but very slow

• 2014-07-12 19:07
  • UNZR

Hello friends,
i use samsung duos last 9 months.but it is very bad fone.temple run 1 hang this fone.whatsapp photo not clear disable.it worst fone.fone is good but it many time hang.
I go to nokia.
Nokias harware is best and no hang temple run.i thought by mega hit windows fone nokia lumia 520,white.

• 2014-07-12 18:26
  • 9DX4

i a samsung galaxy sduos user for 5 months, not a good phone, it always hang during a browser and it needs me to pull out the battery to restart, its better to use lower version/ model of samsung but not this model.

• 2014-07-12 10:07
  • XMV$

i am using s duos about an 5 month... it us a very bad phone ... it does not support any hd video... when we just connect to facebook or any other apps which need mobile date it will hack and lag... .... so i cant use this phone now ...

• 2014-07-11 22:00
  • rKHX

This is the worst handset i ever used...
I feel like to crush insted of using it bcoz i faced a lot of problems with this handset i was just irritated...

• 2014-07-11 19:34
  • Mf5j

> In reply to pavan.mv @ 2014-07-10 15:50 from fCx{ - click to readeven i m using s duos from last 14 months and its best mobile it is not hard to use.....never install facebook app it takes more RAM ....after updating latest software update of 43 mb mobile is working fast improved in gameplay i have no problem with this handset always like samsung

• 2014-07-11 18:06
  • U@Bj

after viewing al da buddy's cmmnt wt im flng s...its nt a gud choice 2 buy sam products

• 2014-07-11 17:18
  • U@rh

> In reply to rips @ 2014-07-10 08:04 from KAej - click to readbuy another phone

• 2014-07-11 16:43
  • TL5k

The phone is worst and samsung is going down.which would be replaced by someone soon.

I'm using this phone for the past 6 months and i have many problems with this phone regarding 3G data it works only in one sim and some times it even rejects the sim.

I had very good belief on smasung but they cheated people with low class products.

I'm so much frustrated because i bought two of them for me and my brother both are having same issues.

Finally Guys...dont buy samsung it is going low now a days...
This is not a fake review.. those who has doubts can contact me on 9686474636

• 2014-07-11 14:06
  • rJxM

I'm using this phone for the last one year. It have a poor battery backup and sometimes it lags. But when I uninstalled facebook app I experienced a better battery.

• 2014-07-11 11:53
  • rATT

hi, I am using samsung 7562 , this mobile is working fine alrady am using 12 months ago. . it would be better to use and enjoy ...>>

• 2014-07-11 10:42
  • 9BB%

> In reply to nits @ 2014-07-06 11:28 from vG5E - click to readDont.

• 2014-07-10 18:11
  • t7Xh

vry good in video bt battery is th issue

• 2014-07-10 15:54
  • CDJi

this mobile is working fine alrady am using 15 months ago. . .

• 2014-07-10 15:50
  • fCx{

hi,
I am using samsung 7562 chinese set since last 1 year. it has some regular problems. it's not a phone to be fully trust on. can't be confident that it will work all the time. Now a days it's going to sleep mode automatically and can't be switched on again. I have to remove the battery and restart the phone again. it happens all the time like around 10-15 times a day. in the night its almost off. I reseted it but could not solve it. and no software service available here for this mobile. how can I solve the problem? Please help me.
thank you.

• 2014-07-10 08:04
  • KAej

I'm user Samsung galaxy s duos 7562 my problem is slow always slow again and again... and many many problem specially slow

• 2014-07-09 18:52
  • U@HF

hi i am use the samsung galaxy s duos s7562 in 1 year my problem is this mobile any time show emergency call only i want solve my problem.

• 2014-07-08 18:35
  • 9yfj
Total of 15176 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562.