Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE - user opinions and reviews

• sy0H

E120L model

• 2014-10-18 00:29
  • Q5xN

> In reply to Ravindra @ 2014-08-08 18:20 from IWTc - click to readWhat is your phone modl number?

• 2014-10-16 06:43
  • tetn

How to turn ON LTE on this phone. I dont see any options. My phone is running on Jellybean. Hope to get some answers. Thank you

• 2014-10-12 19:03
  • v0qJ

I have a Problem with my samsung s2 from korea..it doesnt sent messages but it can receive messages and calls i can either make outgoing calls..how come that it doesnt send messages..i think i already done evrything with my mesSage settings..can u help me plz..
where can I fix this can i get a help from samsung outlets here in the philippines? pls give me some advice i already uploaded apps for messaging but still it doesnt work..pls help me..

• 2014-10-11 08:57
  • v0qT

• 2014-10-11 08:48
  • v0qT

how can i change my network mode in my phone?

• 2014-10-06 06:36
  • IWU1

> In reply to Musolyin @ 2014-09-03 12:13 from fu$d - click to readTry "Messaging Classic" app, hope your issue will be solved to some extent. Below is the play store link :

• 2014-10-05 19:13
  • KTjY

i was already reset all data on my samsung galaxy 2 hd LTE.then when i open again i noticed that the keyboard is gone. so can you help me how to fix this problem

• 2014-10-02 08:29
  • t7Xh

i was already reset all data on my samsung galaxy 3 hd LTE.then when i open again i noticed that the keyboard is gone. so can you help me how to fix this problem

• 2014-10-02 08:27
  • t7Xh

The network here in the philippines is very bad. Always no signal. Sometimes i cant receive text and calls. And also if the batery is in 30% i cant take pictures with flash because it will turn off. Pls help me this problem. The signal is important to me. Always no signal always emergency call eventhough there is a sim card.

• 2014-09-26 23:05
  • c{$v

my samsung galaxy s11 HD Lte korean virsion phone bad rooting. my phone not on phone now. please help me

• 2014-09-23 05:57
  • XNpC

> In reply to sophea soem @ 2014-09-01 13:17 from 693U - click to readThis phone very slow in sri lanka no works 3g

• 2014-09-22 16:31
  • iwpK

> In reply to Musolyin @ 2014-09-03 12:13 from fu$d - click to readSearch for "Handcent SMS" in google play. The best messaging app ever.

I tried Go SMS Pro, doesn't solve the problem though and their keyboard looked pathetic with lots of ads.

• 2014-09-20 10:13
  • v0qJ

> In reply to s2hdlte @ 2014-09-18 16:19 from PWat - click to readI have the best solution for you. Get a new battery. A brand new battery will revive your enthusiasm to your phone. Better if you can order one with 3200mAh on eBay.

• 2014-09-20 10:10
  • v0qJ

My phone battery run out very fast. Even when I don't do anything. Just swipe left and right on the screen it reduce by 1% in 2or 3 minute. Sometime I leave the phone without data or wifi battery drop by 10% in 1 hour without doing anything. Any solution

• 2014-09-18 16:19
  • PWat

my phone very fast

• 2014-09-10 20:03
  • iwpK

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-04 08:03 from v0qJ - click to readYou want to download sms pro then you send a big message

• 2014-09-10 14:54
  • KIwJ

hi freinds i have a big problem i my mobile.i saw update of jeally bean in my mobile by wifi i continue it and i format one application now my mobile is not switching on its just vibrat and shut down i am in sauidi arabia ther is no one who can download softwear in my mobile like jeally bean,ice cream sandwich etc kindly inform me or send me softwaear on myemail i.d is rizwan.d@hotmail.com and guid me how can i download softwear in my mobile

• 2014-09-07 23:04
  • 6pxm

> In reply to Ravindra @ 2014-08-08 18:20 from IWTc - click to readim also suffering from same problem...if u got the solution inform me also...
(harifm13@gmail.com)

• 2014-09-06 17:01
  • 9xE%
Total of 1284 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE.