Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.0
6.9

> In reply to HYLYN @ 2014-08-21 09:31 from 7Xun - click to readi have same problem

• 2014-10-30 17:04
  • KIP$

Hi i'm from Portugal and i have a samsung S2 Lte that stop working suddenly, i already bought another battery but the phone doesn't iniciate. Can someone help me?

• 2014-10-30 12:16
  • Myrj

hi i am useing a galxy s2 hd in this case i cant sent a sms its shw msg sending fail why is plz any one hlp me 2 fnish this probulm

• 2014-10-25 22:03
  • IWUL

sofatwaier problam

• 2014-10-18 18:36
  • sy0H

E120L model

• 2014-10-18 00:29
  • Q5xN

> In reply to Ravindra @ 2014-08-08 18:20 from IWTc - click to readWhat is your phone modl number?

• 2014-10-16 06:43
  • tetn

How to turn ON LTE on this phone. I dont see any options. My phone is running on Jellybean. Hope to get some answers. Thank you

• 2014-10-12 19:03
  • v0qJ

I have a Problem with my samsung s2 from korea..it doesnt sent messages but it can receive messages and calls i can either make outgoing calls..how come that it doesnt send messages..i think i already done evrything with my mesSage settings..can u help me plz..
where can I fix this can i get a help from samsung outlets here in the philippines? pls give me some advice i already uploaded apps for messaging but still it doesnt work..pls help me..

• 2014-10-11 08:57
  • v0qT

• 2014-10-11 08:48
  • v0qT

how can i change my network mode in my phone?

• 2014-10-06 06:36
  • IWU1

> In reply to Musolyin @ 2014-09-03 12:13 from fu$d - click to readTry "Messaging Classic" app, hope your issue will be solved to some extent. Below is the play store link :

• 2014-10-05 19:13
  • KTjY

i was already reset all data on my samsung galaxy 2 hd LTE.then when i open again i noticed that the keyboard is gone. so can you help me how to fix this problem

• 2014-10-02 08:29
  • t7Xh

i was already reset all data on my samsung galaxy 3 hd LTE.then when i open again i noticed that the keyboard is gone. so can you help me how to fix this problem

• 2014-10-02 08:27
  • t7Xh

The network here in the philippines is very bad. Always no signal. Sometimes i cant receive text and calls. And also if the batery is in 30% i cant take pictures with flash because it will turn off. Pls help me this problem. The signal is important to me. Always no signal always emergency call eventhough there is a sim card.

• 2014-09-26 23:05
  • c{$v

my samsung galaxy s11 HD Lte korean virsion phone bad rooting. my phone not on phone now. please help me

• 2014-09-23 05:57
  • XNpC

> In reply to sophea soem @ 2014-09-01 13:17 from 693U - click to readThis phone very slow in sri lanka no works 3g

• 2014-09-22 16:31
  • iwpK

> In reply to Musolyin @ 2014-09-03 12:13 from fu$d - click to readSearch for "Handcent SMS" in google play. The best messaging app ever.

I tried Go SMS Pro, doesn't solve the problem though and their keyboard looked pathetic with lots of ads.

• 2014-09-20 10:13
  • v0qJ

> In reply to s2hdlte @ 2014-09-18 16:19 from PWat - click to readI have the best solution for you. Get a new battery. A brand new battery will revive your enthusiasm to your phone. Better if you can order one with 3200mAh on eBay.

• 2014-09-20 10:10
  • v0qJ

My phone battery run out very fast. Even when I don't do anything. Just swipe left and right on the screen it reduce by 1% in 2or 3 minute. Sometime I leave the phone without data or wifi battery drop by 10% in 1 hour without doing anything. Any solution

• 2014-09-18 16:19
  • PWat

my phone very fast

• 2014-09-10 20:03
  • iwpK
Total of 1287 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy S II HD LTE.